I'm having a WTF moment. My girlfriend is 28, I'm 30. I was looking through her iCloud photos...

I'm having a WTF moment. My girlfriend is 28, I'm 30. I was looking through her iCloud photos, and found nudes that I've never seen. I questioned her, and turns out they are from before we started dating. Guess I can live with that.

Fucked up thing is I asked which ex-boyfriend was lucky, and she said none. She was trading with her friend's younger brother, who is 17, which means he would have been 15 when she did this with him.

I asked how/why she would send a 15 year old kid nude pics, and she said she doesn't know. He messaged her, they texted over a period of time (couple weeks), and he eventually persuaded her. She said he made her feel attractive, so it made her want to do what he asked.

I'm thinking about breaking up with her over this. Am I blowing this out of proportion? It just seems so fucked.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1084x750, 105K)

how long ago was it?

Couple years ago.

Yea you are

Yeah dude, she did this in the past and chicks get off to attention
Wouldn’t 15 y/o would’ve loved to score a 17 y/o’s nudes?

You’re a fucking fag regardless

>wouldn’t 15 y/o you*

hand the evidence over to the police, tell them what you know and move on. Burn that bitch to the ground.

She was 26 sending a 15 year old nudes. Of course I would have loved it if I was the kid, but what does this say about her? I just don't get it.

>Couple years ago
which means she was already mid-20s when she did that, which means she was already a fully developed human being, which means she is in fact an established pedo and also likely to do it again at some point

It seems fucked up to me too.

I would break up with her.

17-15 you are retarded.
Depending on things you are in the same grade even at that age. I was always younger then everyone graduated at 17

Reading comprehension.

Girlfriend was 26 sending nudes to a 15 y/o.

Break up with her & give me her number so we can hook up. I'd definitely nurture her erotic fantasies.

In any other case, I'd say you're over-reacting, but she's a pedophile.

So fuck that. Break up with that nasty bitch.

My girlfriend had done things with someone two years older than her when she was 16, I've been feeling the exact same way you are, user. I'm trying to get through it cause I know that it all happened before me but it's fucking rough, we can do it though.

use it as leverage to blackmail her to do whatever YOU want but also make her feel attractive. she'll love you dominating and owning her.

i'd break up with her. sounds like she as mental problems.

That's normal

NICE

Pedo whore, lucky kid

OP is a basement dwelling virgin. Story is fake. He most definitely does not have a GF, nor can he prove that any pic he posts of a female isn't just a random pic off the web, lol. Kys OP.

Kick that bitch to the curb

saying its a larp thread? alright Ill sound the alarm... LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!!LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!!LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!! LARP THREAD!!!!

wow, so sometime ago when ur gf was 16y/o fucked around with a 18y/o, and you have to "cope"? cope what?

Attached: 1571469759102s.jpg (184x250, 7K)

My gf was fucking slut before I met her. She cant even remember how mnay dicks she had. She thought the only way to a mans heart was through his dick. I dont care about her past, and guess fucking what? She is by far the most loyal person I have ever met, She is the definition of ride or die. You fucks need to learn that sometimes the past is just that, the past, and doesnt always define someone. Stop being pussies, over pussy.

the 1984 soviet olympics didn't even have red flags this big

Nah brother, 6 years together, basically best friends. Ill admit that red flags should be raised if you meet a chick like this, but at least give it a shot. Most of my friends are spread across the country, and she has a hard time holding down friends because her social skills arent the best, so all we have really is eachother. All im saying is sometimes ones past wont also be ones future.

Adult dicks? My girlfriend seems like a fuckin' perv

She is 28 now. met her when she was 22 then, and before that she was in a 3 year relationship. So yeah she was just being loose in college and little bit in highschool. My gf was a freak at first, wanted me to fuck her the first night, snd I turned her down, which made her cry. She was never turned down, and I have fucking standards. So instead of calling it she changed. If i can give one word of advice, its this. Find a women who will love you more, then you ever could love her, and you'll have a loyal girl.

Women are so fucked up and insecure. I can be in bed sick, she'll still want sex, I turn her down, and it turns into her sobbing about me not finding her attractive.

Nah dump her man, you don't need that stress

I mean, I just don’t see what the issue is tbh.

15 and 22 is pretty close in age. OP seems like a fucking homo.

Some women are fickle, and women also apply stero types to guys "guys always, ALWAYS want sex" so once you deny her that, she will think its her. If she is worth your time you just need to talk to her about it... If not it could end up bad... Buy her a fucking dildo, and tell her to use it in front of you when ever she says no. 1 of 2 things will happen. A) she will get off, and enjoy that you are watching. B) You'll get turned on and fucker her anyway. Ever come to Sup Forums not looking to jerk it, then you start seeing images, you start grabbing your dick, and next second you have cum flying out. Same thing. Also lets behonest. I love my gf, and we have sex regularly, but when you fuck the same hole a million times it can become boring.

You say no. not her*

Rate us Sup Forums
Are we a cute couple?

Attached: 20191103_164857.jpg (2608x1956, 1.06M)

What's with the binoculars spying on people

Yeah, she does have a vibrator and will play with herself in front of me.

But yes, you're correct. They see us as sex robots, and sometimes I'm just not in the mood at all. I usually still try to give her some sexual attention because it's the nice thing to do.

yeah on ur mom

No way, End it. Brake it off now...
She deserves better then you.
Kys fag...

Attached: 1571503556312.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

> I'm thinking about breaking up with her over this. Am I blowing this out of proportion? It just seems so fucked.
Fucking relax, faggot. You get no say in what happened in someone’s life before you met them. The shit you’re feeling is a manifestation of your own insecurities coupled with an unconscious desire to end the relationship.

Now post her vagina here and go tell her you love her.

If it was before u guys started dating then yeah who gives a shit.

So she synced evidence of a serious crime to her iCloud huh?
Sounds like you have her over a barrel.
Far from breaking up with her, you have something to hold over her essentially forever.

dude i was a 15 y.o once banging a 27 year old who is incredibly successful and has her shit together.
she had a bf too.
only thing that was evident is that he was a major pussy and got cucked by a 15 year old.
congrats, you joined the ultimate beta fag club.

if you leave your gf instead of manning up and figuring out why a 15 y.o had more game than you, you deserve it fag

definitely a fucking bait you can't be this much of a faggot

If she's faithful, why the fuck does it matter?

I mean unless you're just fishing for a legitimate excuse to break up with her.

Pipe her like a mad piper and forget about it you fgt

Pic of ur cock?