HOOOOOOLLLLYY SHITTTT LADS 8kun.net is up!!!!

HOOOOOOLLLLYY SHITTTT LADS 8kun.net is up!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-04 Welcome to 8kun.png (2426x1292, 232K)

fuck you all you dumb kike nigger faggots. I never liked Sup Forums anyway.

fuck yea

there's a feet board? fuck it Im in.

hooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllyyyyy shitttt lads
I think the server is running on windows 95 through dial-up

Nah man. It's a total disaster. Images don't load. Imagine that...and image board with o pictures. It's literally a more retarded version of reddit.

Enjoy your FBI honeypot retard

Christ if it ain't slow.
Images aren't loading
Half the boards that it says exist just 404/403
Can't create new boards.

The fuck

kek
its being DDOSed by a bunch twitter niggers

Ive been trying to load images since I saw this post.
We're going on 2 minutes now.
site is shit
get faster server and we might have potential.
what do you think Sup Forums is these days you faggot?

Just lol Sup Forums isn't an FBI honeypot but that shit sure as fuck is.

GOOD BYE 4 CHAN!
STAY REDDIT LIKE DICK HEADS!

Seriously. Infinite probably is utterly compromised at this point, but Sup Forums is glownigger headquarters. There's really nothing much you can do about it.

>what do you think Sup Forums is these days
More like: what do you think your computer is these days

iT'S NOT SLOW BRAINLETS.
They are still migrating the boards over, images lost in the process.

Attached: 1490830357322.jpg (295x450, 121K)

nobody knows what you're talking about

glow nigger.

Attached: 1502929374853.png (658x507, 131K)

If you don't know what I said, you have no business in this thread. Goodbye...

All the people who are talking about honeypots, sure, yeah it probably is watched.
So is every other relatively large website.
So is EVERY SINGLE desktop computer made since 2008. Ever heard of the Management Engine? Its a sub-micochip that has total access to your hardware including network access. If someone important wants to get into your computer they have access.

This is Sup Forums not whatever faggotry you're going on about. Have fun now that your pedopalace is back lol

so is this 8ch backup?

looks horrible atm. get ur shit together infiniti

Attached: holy f.jpg (882x1024, 82K)

Lol no

>8kun
sounds gay

The Intel Management Engine (ME), also known as the Manageability Engine,[1][2] is an autonomous subsystem that has been incorporated in virtually all of Intel's processor chipsets since 2008.[3][4][1] It is located in the Platform Controller Hub of modern Intel motherboards. It is a part of Intel Active Management Technology, which allows system administrators to perform tasks on the machine remotely[5]. System administrators can use it to turn the computer on and off, and they can login remotely into the computer regardless of whether or not an operating system is installed.

I miss their 15mb sound webms

probably a fbi honeypot

Guess who started the thread
>a hint
It glows

What's the story here? Sup Forums is 4kun now? Something about a shooter posting there?

Infinite chan got cancelled by media faggots because some dickhole posted a manifesto on twitter and reddit first, but it also ended up on infinite chan and then shot up a bunch of people. Inifnite chan went underground while the media self-cuckery passed, grew up into infinite kun, and sucked many MANY balls.