'IRA' voice?! theyre terrorists! you mug youll get us nicked!!

'IRA' voice?! theyre terrorists! you mug youll get us nicked!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGO_l_YTbk

how pissed is the rest of the cast that Riz Ahmed broke out to such a degree.

A friend of mine lives on a canal boat and told me a story about how after this film came out she saw a bunch of asian guys on a boat laughing and shouting "rubber dinghy rapids bro". I saw it at the cinema with her and there were just a few older ladies in there, grey hair types. Fucking laughed their arses off, everyone did. Great film.

>lets normalise terrorism lol look at these le funny wacky relatable terrorists

Shit version of the incompetent terrorists from monkey dust

So why has she got her hands on her face, Fes?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

That's real deep, man.

Phonejacker guy was decent in the UK, that's not nothing.

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT

thanks, i just thought it up

*injects mary jane*

The debate is so fucking good. I love most of the film but that scene stands out as perfect.

>I've never stood up in public and professed any in-depth knowledge of Islam, but what I do know is that most British Muslims don't want to be out abroad, fighting British foreign policy. What they want to do is get on peacefully with their daily lives. And we support that.
>Yeah, yeah. A good Muslim always keeps his mouth shut. Yeah? Yeah? Are you all surprised kids are going off to training camps?
>That is not what I am saying.
>Why are kids going to training camps?
>First off, I object to the term 'training camps '.
>You just used it.
>No, I did not. It's a western fantasy. You people think of Muslims running around the mountains with guns and bombs. That'd suit you down to the ground, wouldn't it?
>But they do exist, don't they?
>I'm not saying they don't exist. What I'm saying, if you'll listen, is that if they didn't exist, you people would have to invent them.

either a burger or some east block cuck

that was awful

so is ur face

this movie is the most realistic representation of todays terrorism buddy.

rubber dingy rapids

It portrays them as retards easily persuaded with a tragic ending to their lives

Chris Morris, please come out of hiding and make a one off Brass Eye

Killed that poor kuffar sheep.

my dad says its haraam

funny how he kinda sounds like a terrorist version of trump

>get micked
Why do british people have so many whimsical and cute expressions

Because butchering their language is one of the few freedoms they have left.

He's too busy sucking off Stewart "It's ironic, you just don't get it" Lee.

Would it have been made today? I know it wasn't that long ago it came out but something tells me SJWs would go apeshit despite the movie being made by liberals.

I love the whole exchange about the SWAT police arguing whether the Honey Monster is a bear or wookie and the special needs member of the group argues with Cumberbatch about how he accuses him of being gay because he's an ass man.

Can you buy 12 bottles of bleach please?

You realise that if he brought Brass Eye back, Stewart would almost certainly be one of the writers, like he was with On The Hour?

>be chris morris
>steal an obscure sketch from monkey dust and make a film about it
>plebs on Sup Forums lap it up and then criticize miss piggy for stealing jokes
pathetic