What are your go-to movie theater snacks?

I need buttery-ass popcorn and some kind of cola

I usually buy myself a coffee on my way there, then get a refill at the theater before I leave

nibs

I've tried to move away from movie snacks lately. These days I'll just bring in a bottle of water and a large coffee.

I used to murder bags of sour patch kids.

Snacks: none
Drink: sparkling water

Also, I used to work there for 3 years, so I know how shitty the popcorn is for you and I tend to stay away from sweets unless its something boring like a granola bar or trail mix.

Did they do what they did at the one I used to work at, which is not bother to pop popcorn at all but ship it in from elsewhere on giant pallets, pre-popped, so it always tasted stale.

Bag of cips
some cocke
chocolate bars x 3
Medium size popcorn

>Medium size popcorn
would you like to go large?

No, the Regal I worked at always made it fresh.
To be honest, the popcorn we made there was always INSANELY good, but we had it with coconut oil, which came in cubes and had to be warmed up underneath the actual poppers, and the "butter" they squirt on top of the bags isn't even real butter, its just some type of oil with a buttery flavor added to it.
Regal is really smart be cause they as a company pretty much own as subsidiary companies all the individual resources to make the popcorn.
The dry kernels, oil, butter salt, and "butter" topping is all owned by Regal owned companies.
To be honest, I still wish I worked there. I loved being a part of the industry even at a super minor level. It's just that the pay sucked and the hours weren't that much better. Still go on Thursday night premiers for movies for the most part though, I just have to actually pay for the tickets now.

Wow, rereading that little paragraph makes me sound like a fucking retard. I should have proofread that before posting

It sounded find to me user

if it's sweet, just chocolate

Otherwise potato chips

>buttery

but its not its oil

like a kids sized popcorn and a small soda if i'm at a normal cineplex. But I usually go to Alamo Drafthouse so my theater snack is dinner.

Vue, right?

Well it's typically made with a butter/ salt mixture that's mixed with the uncooked kernels and the coconut oil. So TECHNICALLY popcorn from theaters is buttery whether you ask for the oil topping or not.
I haven't had it in a while, but if you go there and actually ask for them to make you a batch that's non salted, it'll come out 100% fresh and it's still fucking delicious because the coconut oil is the real ingredient that matters.

Crab legs of course.

Coming here and talking to you guys about different films and shows and shit just reminds me of my time working at the theater.
Fuck me I miss the good old days right after high school and not having to worry about shit and just being able to enjoy work and get perks like free tickets and dope posters

gumym bears

Just water.

>being that much of a wage cuck

wew lads

Cheap sushi pre packaged

At least I got free movies in the theaters and not on my moms old monitor like a worthless NEET

Usually don't get anything. Might bring a bag of chocolate coated raisins or dried fruit if I'm feeling frivolous.

It's not free if you waste your life, youth and time on it

Don't you have to take a leak like 15 minutes after drinking large cup of coffee? I know I do.

Usually popcorn or bag of candy and bottle of water for me.

>Don't you have to take a leak like 15 minutes after drinking large cup of coffee?

What do you think the piss bottle is for retard

Not usually. It takes like 2 cups for me to have to take a leak

>Thinking having a fun, enjoyable job where you get paid with money and free shit is a waste
wew lads

>have to get up at 6am and crawl to his place of enslavement where he picks up the trash left by niggers and filthy children
>"i-it's fun"

What kind of retard thinks a movie theater opens up at 6am?
You must REALLY not get out of your mom's basement too often, man

Burrito or fried rice.

>can't argue so he changes subject

top cuck

i guess you have too much jizz flooding your brain from sucking your boss off so much

McChicken meme

I unironically enjoy junior mints

Large Coke Zero cherry-vanilla flavor no ice, and buncha-crunch.

Automatically assumes I liked my boss at the theater

Back in the day i used to smuggle snacks like gummi candy inside the theaters. I felt like Billy Hayes smuggling hashish in Midnight Express.

Sushi

I was gender non-conforming, but not by my own choice. During elementary school, my dad was poor and couldn't buy new clothes, so all my clothes were hand-me-downs from my older sister and pink, ratty, used clothes from a garage sale. To make matters worse, my mom made me have long curly hair because she thought it looked cute, and twice my dad bought me a pink bicycle that couldn't change gears. Everyone outside of my classroom routinely thought I was a girl. The teachers didn't let me into the boys bathroom once because of my appearance, and had to clarify my gender with my dad over the phone. They even sent me home twice because they didn't like what I was wearing (but that was more to do with the rattiness than the gender of the clothing). The students and the teachers just didn't like me. The teachers had a lot of contempt towards my parents, and let the kids bully me whenever they wanted. In my opinion, my clothes were normal, and I didn't assign a gender to them until someone gendered me at school. Despite that though, I still found it validating when someone outside my class thought I was female.

I like spaghetti in a clam sauce. Sometimes when i am not that hungry i just bring in a bushel of celery.

If you sneak in during the end of a movie people usually leave popcorn on the seats you can get for free before the employees take it

If I'm in the theater I need popcorn and soda. At home I usually don't eat anything.

C R A B

Large soda (usually vanilla sprite because we have one of those machines)
Popcorn with the weird oil butter
and sometimes nachos

what are u even talking about

>my dad bought me a pink bicycle that couldn't change gears
What's the problem here? Single speeds are GOAT

The biggest size of cola and a big bucket of popcorn of which I eat about half and then fill the rest with piss before placing it upturned near the stairs (that way you can make a mess on two levels if you're lucky)