What is France planning? My money is on boots on the ground in Syria. Why else would you need more army reservists...

What is France planning? My money is on boots on the ground in Syria. Why else would you need more army reservists? If they needed more domestic defence they would have trained policeman.

Something is gonna happen...

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/french-security-chief-warned-the-country-was-on-brink-of-civil-war/news-story/d98b9b8e9824659c9768fe12ee8f2e42
youtube.com/watch?v=TdK_bZDtZp8
youtube.com/watch?v=YLxsWFeYAi0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attaque_à_outrance
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Bs3tF1jj0
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With "trained policeman" I mean that they provide extra training so that the people who are in the police right now are able to fight against terrorist. Training for hostage situations and handling full auto weapons for example.

You don't need more army reservists if your plan is to expand domestic security.

>Fighting for Israel

Count me out, but Ill be there for the civil war

They're preparing for when muslims take over. Their white flags are pretty big so they need more people to waive them.

>> My money is on boots on the ground in Syria

Are you retarded? Why would they need army reservists for that?

Soon

Lost of actual military dying overseas. You need reservists as backup.

What other scenario needs more civilians becoming army reservists?

They're preparing to suppress their own citizenry who're tired of their shit.

By training people who are tired of their shit to fight people who are tired of their shit?

What.

The French gov. needs to do something big because the people are tired of hearing tough words for a week and then they get run over or blown up or shot or beheaded...
They need something big to please the people and now they suddenly need a bigger back up army after saying they are gonna "double the efforts against ISIS". Looks to me like they are gonna go boots on the ground. (Possibly sending troops to help the Kurds)

*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

>It's a "France finally has enough of its own shit and takes things a bit too far, embroiling the entire European continent in war" episode.

>implying we still have the guts to fight anything aside of reforms about weekly working hours.

Call me defaitist but the french fighting spirit probably died somewhere with the Poilus and the boomers shitted on its grave.

I bet your grandpa said the 40s version of this when the Germans were raping his wife

Finally some help against Assad in Syria. Thanks French allies. You are our only hope.

They are getting dat boi ready dood

Thanks for the inspiration laddie

Help FOR Assad you mean. The Kurds and Assyrians are the best guys in the war and the only one's we actively help and they're allied with Assad.

>Syria

naa, hopefully they're going to use them to clean up their country
2 big attacks less than 12 months apart may have been enough for them to realize they need to act sooner rather than later

please for the love of god don't even think about russia

Nope, it's for the coming civil war.

>news.com.au/world/europe/french-security-chief-warned-the-country-was-on-brink-of-civil-war/news-story/d98b9b8e9824659c9768fe12ee8f2e42

They KNOW that shit will really hit the fucking fan. Have you guys ever been to French banlieus? I have, it's like going to fucking North Africa but in Europe.

Those places are the breeding grounds of terrorists.

Remember those "youth" riots in Paris several years ago? Those were all orders given by Imams to test the waters, they are preparing for something BIG.

>pretend you're actually doing something while not actually doing anything

More blue pilling.

A total purge of no-go-zones would be comfy as fuck. But also bloody as fuck. Almost 30% of French muslims support ISIS. Shit would hit the fan. But why would they need army *reservists* for that? Why not just use the current army. Seems like they are expecting a major drop-off in numbers of the current army. Maybe expecting mass desertions.

They have been doing that since Charlie Hebdo, the frogs aren't taking the bait anymore. They need to show real action now or face civil uprising.

Don't forget that the last big strike basically crippled the entire country, and that was just for a pay raise.

In a civil war, you never have enough soldiers. Especially if you are the government and have to be massively present in every city and not just the front

Yeah but army reservists are more likely to stand with the people, not the government. So pretty pointless (maybe even counter productive) to have in a civil war scenario.

Keyword is "patriots". They know that among the army they have a shit ton of Muslims that are not really loyal to France.

They are preparing for massive attacks to the likes that we haven't seen before. People underestimate the threat that Europe is facing, remember how many of those people are supporting these attacks, and see how bad it will get when those people get access to guns.

Those "youth" attacks were just a test for the massive "riots" that we will see in the future.

reservists though? why dont we ship them our anti terrorist 3 letter shitt heads. you cant fight extremism in a conventional war without glassing a whole country and america didnt have the stomach for that

This is a civil war scenario where you're talking shitskins against actual Frenchies though.

>Yeah but army reservists are more likely to stand with the people
Depends on your civil war. If you are an oppressive dictatorship and want to shoot on demonstrants - yes. If you have a ~50/50 divided country - some. If you are purging banlieus after 3 huge terror attacks - no.

So basically a buffer for the inevitable mass muslim desertions. Makes sense. If they wanted to fire the muslims now in a time where they need every man they can get, the civil outrage would be huge. So this could be a nice war to get the same result but better civil responses.

More likely would be shitskin vs the army.

Nice try JIDF.
But germans rarely raped women relatively on their numbers and on such a long period of occupation, a lot of them commited war crimes of course (especially the SS) but far less documented rapes than US and far far far less than the soviets who were literal rape machines.

>if you are purging banlieus after 3 huge terror attacks - no

You really think a muslim in the army would choose the French gov. over his muslim brothers who are being oppressed by the French gov. #notallmuslims

There is a selection process when choosing reservists. They won't take the Abdullahs.
And they will even get away with it without the liberuls crying about quotas, because France doesn't raise and publish statistics about race and religion.

France needs to work with Putin to crush ISIS.

It's a honeypot to pull the handfuls of angry french into the reserves to give them an outlet and to make it seem like the government is doing something while in reality they continue their islamification.

That is very true. Mhm not so bluepilled to outlaw stats on race I guess.

3d chess

They are not going to do a damn thing, this is all bluster

They just gather all the patriot this way, send them to some "war". ( really put them to boat and sink it ). Then there is no patriots, and Islamic Republic of France can be introduced, with full sharia and all.

Dude relax, it's not like I care if anyone raped your ugly grandma.
What I'm saying is that cucks like you will say anything to avoid fighting for their country.
You lose more than 200 civilians in less than a year and don't want to protect your country because you don't wanna "protect Israel"
Your country needs protection far more than Israel from what it looks. Especially since it's filled with people like you.
Cowards breed cowards

They should probably focus on removing their own kebab before removing Syria's.

>France
>going against USA will

Do you think we are in 1966 ?
If it was Iraq war all over again Hollande would not even have the balls to contest american decision despite having intels.

The only moderately pro-russian entity in France is FN, the right since Sarkozy is the pure vassal of Obongo.

>France plans to invade a muslim country
>Winds up being Germany

>France.
>Army.

KEK.

Their manual for standard war-time policy included.

>Mocking Dunkirk

>English should have died for France even after they completely fucked up defending their own country

Getting involved in WW1 was the biggest mistake we ever made. We should have let you get run over the first time.

>Killing kebab is a bad thing just because the joos happen to like it too
Have you ever heard the expression that even a broken clock can be right twice a day?

>Getting involved in WW1 was the biggest mistake we ever made

This

ahah nice meme dude

no I dont study jewish expressions sry

>Prussia
>Habsburg Empire

delete this, u r dumb

>Cowards breed cowards

t. shlomo Levy Goldenstein shooting on 12 years old with his Galil and expropriating pennyless peasants from the soil on which they are settled since centuries.

>You lose more than 200 civilians in less than a year and don't want to protect your country because you don't wanna "protect Israel"

Implying fight a band of shitskins in the Middle East is "protecting our country"
Implying your fucking sionist agenda is not the root of this mess since 60 years.
Implying building your "Grand Israël" wet dream with my money and my blood will solve fucking anything for us at home.

kys

>Being this blatant

Our government has been doing the propaganda game for at least a year now. They don't just outright say it

>Support islamists, jihadists and beheaders in Syria-Iraq
>Give them safe passage to your country
>They blow up

Why are europeans so dumb?

well, in my location old people say germans used to be pretty cool and polite toward french. Yet they totally raped the local israeli community

>Why are europeans so dumb?

Says the guy from the narcostate.

Oh no they didn't rape anyone. Instead some of our women jumped into their arms.
We basically Cersei'd them at the liberation though.

I can't wait for France to steamroll that entire goddamn sandnigger box in the middle east. Wonder if the FFL will also have a hand in it?

Yep, listen to jew AGAIN.

Invading Afghanistan, Iraq, attacking Libya and supporting the moderate rebels in Syria was amazing.

something's happening anons.

Military, Police, Gendarmerie (around 600 000 guys) are the last "white/patriots secular french" stronghold in France.
And they are REALLY fed up with hierarchy which are totally passive to what's happening in France (immigration flood, terrorists attacks, strikes).

Btw, the french army is very busy since 3 years (Lybia, Syria, Mali, Tchad, Niger, Afghanistan, Ivory Coast Operations, and all Sentinelle plan in the country)

Just to remember, 2 years ago, there was a letter from a group called "Black Lys" composed of many user military officers, warning the politics-mediatics elites of what they are doing...

Hope those people are watching the Turkey coup d'état, to take notes...

but the army is full of niggers and muslims

The joos can go and kill them themselves m8

Fuck Gottfried, get cropped.

this.
French are very lunatic people.
For the moment, we are still too civilized and respectful of the authority, to do a real revolution (this is why we have so many useless strikes)

But if there is a real rise in France, be sure thats all the fucking world is going to be concerned about.

France uses its military for domestic security - something that is often considered to be taboo in other western states.

Mobilizing reserves doesn't mean they're going overseas. Quite the opposite in fact.

The french government does not really care about terrorist attacks, and they give the excuse to curfew the constitutional rights to strengthen state power and deploy troops in their "independent" ex-colonies to protect corporate interests. And by funding Isis they weaken their baath enemies and get cheap oil. For them it is a win-win situation.

Dont mix Niggers/Muslisms/Shitskin, and those Black/Arabs/Polynesians patriots.
Same of FFL, 75% are strangers, but 100% are fully devoted to our Nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdK_bZDtZp8
youtube.com/watch?v=YLxsWFeYAi0

"Les dirigeants d'Etats qui auraient recours à des moyens terroristes contre nous, tout comme ceux qui envisageraient d'utiliser, d'une manière ou d'une autre, des armes de destruction massive, doivent comprendre qu'ils s'exposeraient à une réponse ferme et adaptée de notre part. Cette riposte pourra être "conventionnelle" mais aussi "d'une autre nature".

Leaders of states who would be found guilty of commiting acts of terrorism against us, and those who plan to use, one way or the other, weapon of mass destruction must understand they have to except a strict but adapted response from our side. Thise response could be "conventionnal" but may also be "of another nature"

Chirac en 2006.

What went wrong

Hahaha. Typical coward who will die in his mom's basement before fighting for his own country.
also
>all that pro palestinian bullshit
I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to Ahmed over here. Or better yet Ahmed's neckbeard bitch.

What did I say? Oh right
COWARDS
BREED
COWARDS

Chirac was the last "true" president.
I mean "true" president, by the fact he respects the secular geopolitics principles of France
> friendship with arab countries, but with strong control and diplomacy
> independance from US, Russia, Germany and UK

> no war in Irak
> political elites were really intellectual elites (now we have Hollande and Sarkozy -_-)
> economy has not crashed yet

Chirac's time, the country were really stable, except for 2005 shitskins strikes.

pro palestinian?

more like pro reality filthy kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France

Scroll ashkenaz cuck, scroll.

I bet your grandpa was pretty fucking quiet when the zyklon was entering his lungs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attaque_à_outrance

pic related, when you hear a Hezbollah missile attacks

Pretty epic videos . is the millitary so mixed tho ? ours is almost all white

I remember something about Hollande and Sarkozy being jews.

Valls' wife is jewish and he said he will always side with Israel or something like that
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Bs3tF1jj0

But Sarkozy or Hollande i don't know.

The jews and their WASP allies are the ONLY people that benefit from American involvement in the region. You are basically surrendering your body and potentially your life to enrich others if you join the military today.

I just feel sorry for the blowback millions of Muslims living in France will endure dude to the action of one loonie

>For them it is a win-win situation.

they think is it, but it is not.
Sovereignty is a very popular subject in France.
People are mostly aware of the weird french diplomacy positions on Syria/Lybia/Saudi/Qatar, and beginning to ask some explanations from the Government which is very VERY low appreciated in France.

If France people rises, and army goes to to the streets, you'll need hundred of happening thread.

K Ahmed
Gee, a bunch of shit that happened more than 100 years ago.
You seriously got nothing better than that? That's embarrassing
Meanwhile in 'badass france'
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

still better then muh kingdom 2000 years ago

>France let's literally anyone join their foreign legion
>Trains a fuck load of Middle Eastern people, arms them, houses them across the planet, vaccinates them, feeds them, educates them
>Gives them citizenship when they're done
>Wonders where all these "home grown" terrorists come from.

No wonder Marie Antoinette tried to starve you faggots to death.

Trust me, joining the legion is way harder than getting citizenship by the regular way

We got a country now don't we?

Don't fall for the jewish bait, they're doing this since the pharaohs.
If you want peace you need to bring your soldiers back, close your borders, declare neutrality and give every citizen a rifle and ammo.

Sarkozy father branch family comes from a jewish hungarian (Ashkenazi). But hes not jew. Same for Francois Hollande (Sefarad).
But at least, they are 1000% far-right zionist (Netanyahu position)

But whats interesting is, since 15years, each government have a lots of jews inside at key ministers
> Moscovici: economic minister (now EU commisionner)
> now Macron (ex Rothschild bank)
> Kouchner : Diplomacy minister
> Fabius : Diplomacy minister
> Peillon : Education minister
> Azoulay : Culture minister
> Valls : Prime minister (far right zionist)
> etc..

I'm not going to even dignify you with a serious response you 3rd world ape

OH SHIT,perping for ww3 that turkey is about to start

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

I would gladly send back all our Ahmed back in their precious "bled", that does not mean I am a good goyim blind to your history Zachary.
Anyway your country will be old history before the end of the century, the arabs will be the majority by 2030 and your rabbis can't fuck enough women to compensate this fact, the whole thing will just explode before 100 years of existence.

totally agree with my french bro.
for 100 candidates, only 10 or 15 are taken.

Literally nothing.
They need to do something so average people think they're "protected" from terrorists and their government knows what its doing, but not actually do concrete actions that would threaten the fragile social pact between the muslims and the authorities
So they do this, "Hey look guys, we have reserviststo help militaries and cops patrol around the train stations, do you feel safe yet?"

It's just so we can replace our current 10.000 soldiers deployed all around France when they need to rest. Our fucking President said it the night of the Nice attack.

I swear Sup Forums is getting more and more retarded, fuck off. sage

Oh it's so nice to see you worry about our precious little country's state in 2030 while yours is being ripped to shreds right now.

You are still in 3rd world bro.
Is Real suuuuucks.

You do the same thing. My neighbor joined your army to get citizenship and now he gets a pension because he lost a few toes. He even said there was a few Jamaicans in your armed forces.

>kurds
>allied with assad

Pick one and only one.

Kek, the US is more 3rd world than us at this point

In Syria? Hell no. Iraq? Maybe but I still doubt it. Paris was worse than Nice and Hollande did fuck all despite talking tough.

Sometimes I find myself looking at these developing shenanigans and say "Ha ha, screw you losers, we got out just in time"

And then I remember it was Britain that got out, we're still firmly embedded without any sign of leaving

And I cry a little bit, I'm not ashamed