Had it rated 1 star

>had it rated 1 star
>Netflix changes the rating system
>now I'm supposed to love it

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9gdFzVl6Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

>Netflix makes a recommendation you don't have to follow
How is OP going to get out of this one?

>So, my vagina...

That photoshop makes me physically ill. What the fuck.

That's a bug from a video game 3D model.

You don't get it, when you get anything above 85% match, the video starts playing and you're unnable to stop it until you watch the whole thing and give it a thumbs up in the end.

I'd probably just turn the game off and sit silently, really uncomfortably for a long time.

>Man all our shows and special are shit, they are all rated very low. They know!

>I know lets change the rating system to fool the goyim.

Brilliant move Netflix.

>give users a binary option to rate their content
>use a percentage to tell people what they'll like

What did Netflix mean by this?

really think you make, alt-right racist

>DUDE SEX LMAO
>DUDE FOOD LMAO
>DUDE IM FUCKING DISGUSTING LMAO

dude cum lol

I'm absolutely certain there are good female stand-up comedians out there, so it baffles me that Amy Schumer is used as a figurehead for how women can be funny. Even on fucking Neogaf they think she's shit

there are no good female comedians, its just that this one is exceptionally bad.
name one (1) good female comedian

DUDE
SMELLY VAGINA
LMAO

First of all fuck Netflix for getting rid of The X-Files and Bob's Burgers and every other FOX show other than fucking Family Guy and all the sitcoms they used to have on there. If they ever get rid of Cheers or Frasier it'll be the final straw.

Second those fucking kikes need to make a feature where you can permanently remove a film or show from the suggestions because if I see Steven Avery's fat fucking murdering white trash face on that HE GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN tumblr """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""documentary"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" one more time in my suggestions I'm gonna fucking shoot somebody.

Of course Neofag would think that. She actually praises men by saying she loves fucking them and eating their cum. She is internalised misogynistic.

Where did you find my self portrait?

poehler and fey
dreyfus was funny in seinfeld
sweet dee
that fat chick in workaholics

Bonnie McFarlane

I can't think of any, but I can probably only name a handful of male comedians. But I'm sure that there is at least one funny, moderately famous chick out there that good be championed instead of Schumer. There would have to be

PEE YEW HAHA FILL IT WITH BLACK CUM AMY AND PUSSY BELCH THE JIZZ ONTO MY BALD HEAD YAS KWEEN

I went to see a live (((Kathy Griffin))) show once. Half of it was generic "lol vagina jokes, us women are so icky and random" and unfunny personal anecdotes and the other half was Trump bashing.

I want my money back

You sound like a frakkin wuss oh my gosh. You're lucky we didn't go to high school together or you'd get the pounding of a life time yepyepyep.

>paying for female standup comedy
you might as well burn your money, at least that's fun..

>McFarlane

This new rating system is complete ass.

Won't stop me from using Netflix though.

Explain this .webm.

that webm holy shit

how new r u lmfao

>that Spice Girls reference
what did he mean by this?

I don't know if Bonnie is a Jew but her husband (Rich Vos) sure as fuck is

Explain it, you CUNT!

>not knowing what trypophobia is
>acting like one of the cool kids while you probably got bulled

moron

>not knowing what a made up memephobia is

I'll lick you ass you bitch don't talk shit to me again. You're nothing, you hear me? NOTHING!

>94% match
You should feel ashamed of your viewing habits.

I'm not even the guy who wrote that, that was my first comment. Also kek, nice reply.

It's cuts of an award ceremony edited to play on the Louis CKuck meme, what's there to explain?

B-but goyim, you love Amy Schumer!

What's the difference between rating 1 star or giving thumbs down?
If anything it will be worse because anything below perceived 2.5 stars will be a thumb down.

clearly a shop

Its based off what you watch. Its not saying its good or bad.

fucking lol

>If anything it will be worse because anything below perceived 2.5 stars will be a thumb down.
What the fuck is the difference between 2.5 and 3 stars? Or 2.5 and 2? Why not 2.8? Why not 2.85?

Sqrt(3) star post my man!

Maria Bamford

youtube.com/watch?v=k9gdFzVl6Gk

How does it base it off what you watch? Where the does the percentage come from?

She's so fucking good.

the star rating system was a bit wonky too, it didn't just a straight up tally of how many people had rated it what number, it used other factors like shows you'd rated of the same genre, and what other people who rated other things the same as you to make a recommended/estimated star rating for you.

of course some did get tanked so hard with 1 star like schumers the other factors didn't really matter.

Kathleen Madigan is breddy good.

My doctor looks just like her.

>mfw she asked me when the last time I had sex was when I saw her earlier this week

You're prolly one of those faggots who avoid frampt in dark souls because he's "a little unsettling"

You fucked your doctor? Niiice.

>waaaaah

massive butthurt bro

D'aww widdle libewababby is twiggered by thwead again? Come here, widdle babby. I gibs you biiiiig hug!

You rated it a 1 without watching it?

*Sucks your cock* TAKE THAT FAGGOT!

dude mucus filled panties

what doctor asks that question? I haven't been to the doctor in a quite a few years

is there a term for vagina mucus? asking for my gf btw

Me on the middle

>has a shitfit over a pepsi commercial

>calls other cry babies when you point out how you had to rearrange an entire rating system because your favorite girl comic sucks

what did leftist mean by this?

>>has a shitfit over a pepsi commercial
As opposed to alt-retards having a shitfit for every film that features more than one black person on screen?

WE SPENT MILLIONS ON THIS FUCKING PRODUCTION SO YOURE GONNA WATCH IT YOU GOYIM FUCKS

babypaste
google it

NEW HAMPSHIRE

We were talking about my life and my anxiety and panic attacks and shit. I had mentioned to her in passing before that I used to have a gf but now have a hard time talking to women.

How were the Dave Chapelle specials rated?

>has a shitfit over a pepsi commercial

wat

Is crystal pepsi whitewashing or something now?

actress is not the same thing as comedian

Bea Arthur

>what doctor asks that question?
Not that guy but urologists have asked me that.

== GOOGLE HORSES WITHOUT HOOVES ==

Nice try but that picture is permanently burnt into my brain already.

Alongside that one gif where a dude has a hole in his foot with dozens of maggots squirming inside of it.

Haven't seen the second one but the first was ok. Not as good as Killin' em Softly but still pretty good. If it was rated at least 3 stars I'd say that's accurate. Since they're Netflix specials that are also comeback shows I guarantee they're 5 stars

Than google foal Hooves when born or horses with holes on their faces. Horses are nightmare fuel

Netflix should just fix their algorithm.
For instance, if Amy Schumer wasn't recommended to anyone, she wouldn't have gotten any bad scores.

Lets be real, biggest reason Netflix changed things up was so audiences wouldn't be aware that most of the stuff on netflix is shit. The entire horror genre was filled with nothing but 1's.

just emailed this link to Jezebel as proof that reddit subchan groups are organizing to downvote her current special without even watching it

you misogynists make me sick. SICK

So....
*audience starts clapping*
I was FUCKING this guy on the first date...
*audience gasps*
And I queefed on his balls..
*audience looks visibly nervous over the frank sex talk coming from a woman*
I felt bad about it at first...
*audience is literally on the edge of their seat*
Until I saw a 'Make America Great Again' hat on his dresser.
*audience boos cheers, and cries at the same time*
Boys...
*camera pans to all the men in the audience*
If you support trump you're not allowed to grab THIS pussy!
*audience gives a standing ovation while the camera pans to Whoopi Goldberg giving an approving head nod*

Can you please calm your autism /r/ShitRedditSays

You aren't accomplishing anything and it's been years. lol give up already

wtf i hate journalists having access to secret popular public webites

The fat chick from workaholics is literally Amy Schumer 2.0 though
>DUDE IM DISGUSTING LOL

She literally never does that type of humor

Her uncle is an authoritarian as fuck corrupt senator.

is this supposed to be ironic?

There is no possible way that's true.

You aren't the only one pal

I canceled my account when they removed Quincy, MD. Fucking kike assholes.

Her entire character in workaholics was about being fat, unclean, sweaty, and dumb

it isn't. You can hover over something you haven't seen and give it a thumbs up/down right there. Pic related

You mean the character she was playing while reading from a script written by someone else, you fucking imbecile?

not that guy, and I agree about her character, but at least unlike schumer she's portrayed as a loser

You have autism. Not fake Sup Forums autism either, real actual autism.

I don't see the problem. Just hit the thumbs down icon

is this ironic?

>97% match for Amy Schumer's latest special
I have no idea why. I guess I'll give it a chance.

good goy