Hey Sup Forums. I think I am becoming suicidal

Hey Sup Forums. I think I am becoming suicidal.
I don't want to stray further down this path and possibly become an hero. So I figured I'd come here to you guys, a collection of useless sacks of shits who probably had similar thoughts in the past.
Thoughts of ending it all are becoming more common. The other day I found myself talking to myself about killing myself.
Perhaps one of you know how to get out of a destructive cycle of passivity; how to escape a bland void where neither joy nor sadness exists, only anger and frustration.

I'd be too much of a pussy to rise up to the rank of a Chad faggot and simply just do it. This leaves me with the options of a bleak existence until I finally snap, or I change my situation. How the fuck does one establish goals and dreams when existence is nothing but and endless... grey nothingness?

Attached: doomer.jpg (400x400, 26K)

You need to do your homework on finding a really good therapist in your area.

Additionally, if you aren't already, you need to eat better, work out regularly, and regulating the things you enjoy to a strict schedule. Therapy will help you reach that point. It's possible a therapist will tell you to it's time to get in touch with your PCP about a script.

All of this requires action on your part. Living in this world demands you struggle. Nothing will change that, but it's sometimes hard to make that a fundamental fact of your reality. You must do so in your own time.

Good luck.

>find therapist
>gradually start leaving Sup Forums
>happiness

What is your life situation exactly?

Just dont want anything

Thanks for the advice guys.

>28
>uni dropout, so I am back at my shitty dead end job.
>single
>few friends
>shitty credit

You should try to write suicide notes. It will help you centralize what’s bothering you and help you write it out. You don’t have to give the notes to anyone

Don't do it fellow doomer. Try LSD. I was depressed until I tried it. Now I feel a lot better

Do it OP, kill them all.

be careful OP, I had a weird trip my last time and now I'm back on here since it gave me the most alone feeling I've ever had in my life.

That being said, it's still one of my favorite drugs to experience, especially with others

Yo definitely don't try drugs. Going to therapist is a must have if you start getting suicidal thoughts.

user, find a therapist, maybe a psychiatrist. it should help a lot. then have a courage to change something. maybe new hobby, better diet, work out? be kind to yourself. i hope that you'll find hapiness one day

Dont do drugs, it will make things momentarily better but after a year of physical and/or mental dependence everything will be 1000x worse, guarenteed.

show us your butthole first, lemme find out before you end it.

Join the Army. It sucks but you'll be financially worry free for a while, develops some skills of you choose the right MOS, make some friends, ect. Worst case scenario, deploy and come back and claim PTSD. Get that good disability and healthcare for the rest of your life.

I like this idea. Fuck man... shit is about to get real.
Yeah. I have heard of psilocybin doing wonders to cure depression. A kind of reset for the brain. With that said, I have tried hallucinogenic drugs in the past and I consider myself lucky to not have had a bad experience - some of my friends did.
Yes. Pharma drugs and anti-depressants are hell to climb out of from what I understand. Fuck Jewish pharma.

Watch JoJo Bizarre Adventure

Go into buddhism and start meditating, that shit will change your life

Kys wait that's already what buddhist want so ... I hope you get reborn 1 billion times

*for the worse

Be honest man.

look for jesus

yeet yourself faggot

Real advice that is good first apply?
Is this thread a Sup Forums timewarp?

theres no happy ending fam, if you have the balls, do it. and make sure to become a saint for us

Currently in the same boat user. I can't give you any real advice except don't do it. One of my mates attempted suicide last year and it left him paralyzed from the waist down. He says all the time how good his life was before it happened and it put it all into perspective for him. Funny enough he's a much happier person now. Just remember it always gets better, don't give up bro. Find something you love and run towards it

Try going to the gym. Getting active works wonders.

Ever notice how an heroes never exercise? Yuuuup.

Attached: 1572097671240.jpg (710x709, 96K)