BALL

*power stance*

JEWS

BANE

ey mane

AYO HOL UP

Quality thread boys

Who full boner here?

The show has done nothing but prove how they have no fucking clue how anything works in the comic. They turned Negan into a crazy psycho who does everything for the kicks of it like anyone who just looks at comic's summaries would think. The scenes with Negan being "good" and "reasonable" don't work when he got and entire community's men and children executed because reasons or his only doctor set on fire out of an impulse. In the comics he kills Glenn and that's it, point made. But the show reeeeeeally needs to make it clear this guy is FUCKED UP and has him kill Abraham, kidnap Daryl, threaten to cut Carl's hand off and mindfuck Rick into submission so the stupid normies understand this guy is serious

It still blows my mind people think negan forced the women to be his wives because AMC opted out of ONE SENTENCE straight from the source material that proves they are all whores by choice. Also sick of the butchered plotlines. Rick is with michonne and Andrea and Holly are dead. I'm cool with that. Why the fuck would they choose Sasha as the attacker if they weren't going to have negan assume he kidnapped ricks girlfriend though?

WELL HOT DIGGITY DOG WOO