Nordicism and How it Ties to Our Political and Economic System

So most of you are probably wondering "what the fuck is Nordicism?". Nordicism is the ideology that the Nordic race should remain pure and that almost all of human accomplishment is because of Nords. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure Nordic people and fell when they became mongrelized. I will be taking questions about Nordicism and just answer some common ones right now

>But Nordicism can't be true because Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, China, and India were advanced while Scandinavia and Germany were inhabited by barbarians!
First off there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian, they lived very good natural lives, worked less than us, and the average barbarian was stronger, taller, and richer than the average citizen of those nations I just listed. Secondly the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic. Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization. The word "Iris" came from the Greek word for colour, if almost everyone had dark eyes back then it would make no sense for them to title the ring in your eye the "colour". Only a people who have many eye colours would call it that.

>What about the celts?
Ah the Celts, don't get me wrong these people can be very great, but they are inferior to the Nordic. Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt

>What about Darker skinned geniuses like Einstein and Nikola Tesla? Doesn't that debunk Nordicism?
No, first off Einstein was an idiot. He went from anti-war to working on the A-Bomb when it suited him. He never discovered E=MC2, that was already discovered by a German scientist a few years earlier. About Tesla he was actually Nordic. I know he had darker tanned skin like a Southern European but there are rare occasions where Nords have that. There was vikings described as "swarthy" in the Sagas. It is Possible to be darker skinned Nord like Tesla

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
youtube.com/watch?v=onGwQrmZxbI
youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78
youtube.com/watch?v=0lXVH1Jy-ME
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you are probably wondering how this ties in with our Economic Political System. Well the truth is the United States started heading down the tubes the moment we started putting non-Nords in charge of things. A perfect example is Andrew Jackson. The United States was doing fine with Nordic Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, but once it elected a park Irish President that is when everything started going down the tubes. Jackson didn’t know what the hell he was doing! He paid off the debt only to make it skyrocket latter almost bankrupting the United States gold treasury. Abraham Lincoln another non-Nordic part Irish President started a civil war turning the United States into a shithole. Then we have Woodrow Wilson who installed the Federal Reserve.

The Solution to the United States problems is not Trump or Hillary as both of them are non-Nordic. Trump is part Scottish and Hillary is part Welsh, although they appear Nordic with their blond hair and blue eyes they certainly aren’t. This is why U.S presidential elections should not be elections at all, they should be competitions on who is the most Nordic. The more Nordic someone is the more power they should hold. This is the key to shaping society. Everyone has a role, but the importance of that role is determined by Nordic genes.

A perfect example of this is the Mongol Empire. Genghis Khan was pure Nordic, he was described as “green-eyed and red haired”, can you imagine a mongolian today with green eyes and red hair? Probably not, that’s because the Mongols today are a lot different than the Mongols of the past. The Mongols of the past (at least the upper class) were pure Nordic and the Empire functioned great until Genghis Khan’s grandson Kublai Khan married a non-Nord and that fucked everything up. Empires fall when Nordic genes fall.

Another way Nordicism ties to our political system is with international Jewery. The truth is the Jews today that run everything are not the true descendants of Abraham and Isaac, they are Khazars and only converted to Judaism in the late eight hundreds. The real Jews are are the NORDIC people. We descend from the ten lost tribes of Israel which all came together in Germany and Scandinavia and eventually became the aristocratic class of Europe (along with the general population of Germany, Scandinavia, Holland, Belgium, and eventually England and Northern France).

What I’m saying isn’t just the rambling of an insecure welfare bum who wants to feel good about himself *cough cough Afrocentrism cough cough*. But is the result of uncensored intellectual truth from some of the brightest minds in science such as Frederick Nietzsche, Madison Grant, Varg Vikernes, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry Cabot Lodge, Thomas Henry Huxley, and Dylan Roof

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

>F. Scott Fitzgerarld

Literally just reading the great gatsby earlier

>the idea is if we don't look out the white race will be utterly submerged

I can't believe that public schools make this required reading

Grade A autism right there.

>It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt
Anglos are subhuman inferior savages

Can't tell if you are argreeing or disagreeing with me

>Italian
>Not autistic

You are a subhuman inferior ape.

>Secondly the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic. Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization

I'm Aryan, thus I'm superior. You are probably an Anglo descendent and thus inferior. Subhuman mongrel.

First off they were both. They were both barbarians (again nothing wrong with that) and Romans.

I'm an Aryan and like all Aryans knows I am superior to Germans.

Divide and conquer Jewish trash. Kill yourself, your superiority complex is pathetic.

>Anglo
>Aryan

kill yourself

If Nordicism is "le devide and conquer" Jewish tactics how come when America was almost entirely whites except for niggers (who were under Jim Crow laws) the definition of white was restrictive. However now that Jews run America the definition of "white" is expanding to include Mexicans, Arabs, and North Africans. They want us to include them in the "white" (whatever that means) club to cause further mongrelization.

>German
>Aryan
Please tell me you have cancer. PLEASE

I already addressed this argument

>What I’m saying isn’t just the rambling of an insecure welfare bum who wants to feel good about himself *cough cough Afrocentrism cough cough*. But is the result of uncensored intellectual truth from some of the brightest minds in science such as Frederick Nietzsche, Madison Grant, Varg Vikernes, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry Cabot Lodge, Thomas Henry Huxley, and Dylan Roof
Were all those intellectuals just insecure?

I am an Nordic Aryan Germanic.
You are an Anglo subhuman mongrel.

>Anglo
>white

>German
>Aryan
Pick one

>GERMan
>not subhuman
KEK

>German
>Nordic
HAHAHAHAHA Germans don't even come from Scandinavia.

Anglos are superior to germanics tbqh.

Germanics kicked the shit out of the Nazis, the Native Americans, and the Commies.

Well this discussion devolved quickly

Anglo-Saxon is the original definition of white dumbass.

The left side of the picture is proof Nords are superior. How can you call us "barbarians" when we built all that shit.

>including Prince Charles in your picture
HAHAHAHA HES GERMAN HAHA

fuck off snownigger

Fuck off MONGREL SPAWN

im pure europian born in this shithole

What part of Europe?

spain

>Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelizatio

WE WUZ PHARAOS N SHIEEEET

you retarded faggot. germans accomplished a lot, certainly, but the nordic people have always been useless.

>Spain
>Pure European
Unless you descend from the vikings who raided Spain you are a mongrel monkeys with Moorish blood,.

WE

>the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic
Stop fucking lying.

WE WUZ ROMANZ
WE WUZ GREEKZ
WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ

faggot

Except we really were. We did run Egypt and Greece and Rome and Persia

Also we were barbarians too but nothing wrong with that.

It's not a meme if we really were those things.

i dont acknowledge snowniggers as europeans

Then you aren't European.

>people taking a fucking leaf seriously

>Italian
>Mad he isn't Nordic
PICK 2

There people are Nordic? They've always portrayed themselves as reddish brown skinned, dark haired, dark eyed people in all their art. I've never even seen any art with a blonde haired, blue eyed ancient Egyptian. Where do you get this shit from?

Tom is a antagonist. Putting words in his mouth is shilling AGAINST them.

First off the sculpture on the left was a Nordic, second Hitler wasn't Germanic he was a German, and third Nordics are the most masculine people.

They weren't blond hair blue eyed or whatever other shit you think. They were NORDIC, also known as Aryan.

So they were brown Aryans? Ok...

pure Nordic man reporting in - 6'4", blondish-red hair, blue/grey eyes.

mom's side is Norwegian, Dad's side is Germanic.

When will we get organized, brothers?

Sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't know man. Every-time we try someone stops us. When the Germanic tried to unit the eternal kraut stopped them and now it's the Jews stopping us.

Doesn't really matter to me since I'm not Egyptian, but whatever. Keep living in your fantasy world, Arthur.

suuuurrrreeee totally doesn't matter to you, even tho it would since you aren't Egyptian

Who cares? Swedes are cucks anyway.

we could at least start some type of Fraternity or secret club for local engagement.

back during the enlightenment, political fraternities and ideological clubs were commonplace... its where we have to begin. We have to get into the same room with each other... that's the only way we will begin to even become aware of our potential and what we can do.

We need that. However how could we make it Germanics only without being sued?

>and third Nordics are the most masculine people

>Nords aren't manly
>pic related

Anglos look kike raped as shit.

Kikes have halfbreed raped their inbred blood into most indigenous ethnicities bloodlines through imperial royalty infiltrations into all local royalties (this was more difficult in germany, where so many had smaller titles), but Anglos look like they got a full beef injection of shlomo schmeckle.... nords look like longfaced elf kikes too, in a way...there were more than 12 tribes by my math.

Many faces to the beast, most look like caracateurs. Trust your eyes, it's as plain as the nose on your face.

neo-jewry, more kike infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

kike propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptokikes, the triad claw murrano branch
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

What about English people tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=onGwQrmZxbI

Go to England and tell them you think they are pussies.

>Go to England
they're swedes in the video

england is mixed

>England is mixed
With what?

youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78

>all of human accomplishment is because of Nords.

WE

DNA industry is run by kikes

Except it's actually true!

youtube.com/watch?v=0lXVH1Jy-ME

>blocked in your country on copyright grounds
But seeing the thumbnail I can see those people have dark features. They aren't Europeans.

Here are some Icelandic Nordics, the purest type of Nordic.
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM

>They aren't Europeans.

>implying he's European

Excuse me? I'm the purest type of Nordic. And what makes Iceland more pure than anyone? Iceland was never "isolated" as people think people were fleeing that country since 1000AD

Most English people (much like Americans) are a mix of several different ethnicities, not just a pack of big nosed crow faced vultures crowded in a murder of lawyers or listening to some gilbert godfrey clone regurgitate stolen ideas to promote the product of the day. A few different anthropological groups are included in all noninbred ethnic groups...pure caucazoid sardonians are brown and look like arabs or persians or khazars. I hear from other anons that sardonians act like iodine deficient cretins too.

All of this roots back to a false concept of "inbred supremacism", promoted by a kike cult, backed bad suggestion theater culture. For the purpose of using ego and selfpride (as opposed to real pride in a job well done) to undermine and divide the unification of gentile ethnicities against the growing, culturally muting and homogenizing, yiddish talmidic overlord culture of repression, denial, "stop snitchin" hypocricy of agent provocateur dope dealig kikes, bahdkin jester shit joke obsessed, DEGENERACY!

>They aren't Europeans

I'm English and I'm pure Anglo-Saxon.

He's European, not the other guy.

>They aren't Europeans..

>snowniggers

>Romans

>all of human accomplishment is because of Nords. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure Nordic people

top kek

>scots-irish
>not nordic
w8 what

The face chart above clearly shows that this guy is a typical eGypo Romani like those used to power the trade routes owned by the pharacees/khazar/kikel/trAshkeNazis.

>Snowniggers going full WUZ
>Snowniggers pretending they were ever something more than snowniggers

He's European

Mexibeaner

Yeah

It's a fact

They're celtic

>Largest Empire
>niggers.

It's mostly because of the WASPs realized they were being outnumbered by Catholics so they just destroyed ethnic neighborhoods so everyone would be considered "white"

Can't be the largest if others were bigger and greater

Is Germanic not an ethnicity? Can't find anything fitting on that list

>typical eGypo Romani
right...

isn't celtic a cultural/linguistic group? the celts were indo-european (read: aryan) peoples, same as germanic peoples

Nords held the largest Empire. 1/4 of all land was under Victorian rule

Except the myth of muh Catholic oppression is pure shit! Nords are very generous people and accepted them with open arms. We clothed them, gave them work, fed them, and even elected one to Presidency.

Madison Grant said they were Mediterranean. F Scott Fitzgerald said they were not white.

Too bad Victorian rule =/= Nordic rule :^)

>Canadian
>White

Pick one

If you are pure anglo-saxon, without any khazar rape, then you must have no royal blood and you are very rare. I have to be a bit of a smart ass and point out that "anglo-saxon" is already a hybridization, to varying degrees of one or the other ethnicity, and not "pure" in an inbred supremacist sense.

welsh

WE SO PURE STRONK AND NOBLE THAT WE GOVERNED BY MULTICULTURALISTS, TOLERANTIONISTS AND LIBERALS XD

OOOH LOOK AT THE FACE IN THIS PICTURE! SO INTIMIDATING AND NOBLE! ARYANS WORK ACCORDING TO THE POWER OF THE WILL LIKE NIETZSCHE ITENDED!

HOW DO WE COPE WITH THE FACT THAT ARYAN, NORDIC, PURE, NOBLE COUNTRIES ARE RIGHT NOW GOING TO HELL? I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE ARYANS DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING

STRONK STRONK STRONK

Exact same thing.

LOL GREECE

No I actually can trace my ancestry back to Prince Albert of Saxe-Colburg-Gotha but his ancestry is Norman

The British Empire wasn't nordic 8^)