Okay guys there's this girl at my school and she's cute as fuck and I'm not really attracted to anyone ever so this is...

okay guys there's this girl at my school and she's cute as fuck and I'm not really attracted to anyone ever so this is pretty much a first so uhhhh what do i do

Attached: IMG_20191025_115948_606.jpg (380x380, 21K)

1. don't get your hopes up, being into someone is no guarantee they'll be into you
2. gauge her reaction to telling her you'd like to go out and if it's anything less than a guaranteed "fuck off," you should try for it, even a rejection here is a win. the only loss is to never ask

Either take it slow day by day getting her to open up, or just stay fuck it and ask her out.

Whats she gonna do? Say no?

dude she doesnt even know i exist shouldn't i get to know her and not just ask out of the blue?

how do i make first contact?

>Whats she gonna do? Say no?
its 2019 my man. that sort of rejection will travel faster than light to every single mobile phone in a 300 mile radius.

"accidentally" leave your zipper open when talking to her. after a few days of her saying, "Hey faggot, your zipper is down.", start letting the head of your cock show. Wait for her to say, "I'll suck that donkey dick." You know the rest.

Attached: 123hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

lmao

Give her $200 bitcoin. Works everytime

hey you should send me $200 bitcoin

Wallet?

and it means fucking nothing. as soon as you leave school you realise that you're a fucking idiot and let shit like that bother you for no reason

Of course

Who hurt you? I'm just trying to make the most of the time I have, and I advise you at least try to do the same.

first impressions are everything, make contact as soon as you can, maybe learn her class schedule and find the most opportune moment to "bump" into her. TALK TO HER you can say any bullshit you want and compliment her subtlety but not anything about her body make it about her clothes or accessories or hair maybe, whatever strikes you. After that it should all come pretty naturally, and if it does not, then it wasn't going to work no matter what. you can gauge whether you are into a person or if they are into you usually by a single encounter.

just cause he knows that everyone elses opinion means nothing doesnt mean he not making the most of his time. if anything realizing that others truly have no sway over you means hes making more out his time than a bitch who is scared of rejection and rumors...

If you are in hi-school, rape her. You would get away with it.

ok boomer

Thanks man, I'll try that.

Not what I'm looking for, just kinda want a romantic relationship. I don't care about sex.

>just kinda want a romantic relationship. I don't care about sex.

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fag