This is a pedo thread

This is a pedo thread
This is to gauge who the current mod is to confirm who gets all info posted tomorrow evening when there is no moderation at all.

Loli
Lolita
Little girls
Great little actress
Is there anything she can't do
Jordyn Jones
Woody Allen did nothing wrong

Thanks

shoo shoo scum

Hey, RyRy. I missed you. Wanna play Call of Field 2?

I don't have anything against you or your thread, and I hope people post the type of content you enjoy without the mods getting their grubby little hands and fucking it up

whys millie so perfect guys?

>Is there anything she can't do
>Woody Allen did nothing wrong

>when you think you're a pedophile but you realize you're a paraphile

>when you think you're a paraphile and you realize you just want to die

You have sex with parachutes?

Why have a pedo thread when we have /cel/ aka pedo board

>/cel/
What the fuck is that? Never heard of this.

>thread still up
This didn't go the way I expected it to go
Haha

The mods here are either behind the pedo spam or backing it up. I don't believe for a second the spammer has infinite IP ranges, he's been at it for years and often spends the entire day making threads. Nobody has that many IPs.

Didn't it? DIDN'T IT, OP?

This thread is pretty tame desu

He's not breaking any rules though. He's not posting anything illegal. Why should they ban him?

Go talk to someone who gives a shit about your lame attempts at rationalization.

so, since we are on this topic, would someone tell me how in the HELL did a movie with a 12 yr old prositiute that shows 12 yr old tits and full fontal, ever get fucking made ? and how the hell did those responsible for this movie not go to jail for pedophilia? were the 70's really this degenerate?

Stop being angry for nothing.

>were the 70's really this degenerate?
Don't you mean glorious?

Well she doesn't actually create it just brings it out but I still admire her effort and skill in doing so