Guys wanna see my dick?

Guys wanna see my dick?

I get some creepy vibes from Shane Black. Here he is putting the "predator" back in Predator

Basically just because of this picture alone I have a creepy vibe from him. Putting the kid in is weird by itself, then putting the boy in the forefront, and then the kneeling down. I forgot about OP's picture, so now I'm very creeped out.

He didn't have to put the little kid in that movie to basically just to say "want to see my dick?" Then the kid in the beginning looking at Playboy. yeah Shane Black is a fucking pedo.

this is the worst pedo pandering i have seen in a movie

JEEZ LOOK AT THAT PUSSY
JEEZ LOOK AT THAT PUSSY

I mean, obviously Tremblay is going to be in the front, he's three feet shorter than everyone else. It is weird that the director is in the cast picture though, and that the kid is standing funny.

...I'm listening.

it's intended to highlight the difference between 21st century morality and 1970s morality you stupid ass

Wasn't funny until goose said he had already given him $20

You've not seen Water Lillies I take it?

>Why would we wanna see your dick?
>Cause... I have a pretty big dick?

why doesn't he just stick to "physical comedy" roles?

why does Sup Forums always have to make things about pedophilia? I just thought this scene was hilarious. The kids great

Why didn't they want to see his dick? I mean, it's such a strange offer, I bet it's worth it.

There's nothing pedophillic about lusting for boy dick. It's perfectly natural and everyone does it.

what movie is this?

Nice Guys

The nice guys

Guys that are nice

is that Avon from the Wire?

The Pleasant Pals.

The Friendly Dudes

seethe girl was also pedo panderer fucking slut i bet she sucked everyone in the set

Goodfellas

Based Dudes

What a retarded scene

>WOW the joke is the kid is being vulgar and the Goose doesn't approve
>HILARIOUS!

this scene was fucking hilarious

Chipper Chads

Les gentils garçons

The Friendly Folk

The Delightful Dudes

The Amicable Fellows.

The Amiable Amigos

The Genial Gents

Os Caras de Pau

laughing

Friends

The Polite Men

Star wars

The good fellas.

Daddy taught us not be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they're such good size and all.