Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uX5S2Wn75Tc?t=240
youtu.be/RONkAEMduSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

RIP in peace.

F

Le CoD meme! Shut the fuck up, you retard.

Also, RIP. It's true.

Fake

Who

>I'm too stupid to use Google.

Fuck its real, RIP potato

No, he bought it today.

His son died a few years ago of "complications from pneumonia", if you catch my drift.

>when someone dies and you thought they were dead already

Adios, ya hockey puck

F

Don Rickles? Who-

>googles Don Rickles

Oh. He was American. And nothing of value was lost.

Kelly's Heroes is pure trash

RIP
Rickles

RIP

F

RIP

>Klinto Kino
>trash
Get the fuck out of here!

X

Knock it off with them negative waves.

>hates Americans
>no sense of humor

German detected

RIP to a legend

>thread hasn't been pinned
>not enough replies

Confirmed that Sup Forums is full of plebs

Should've called his doctor, Dr Vinny Boombatz, he gets no respect. HIYO!

MODS PLEASE STICKY

>tfw normies don't get Rodney or Don
>they prefer Schumer instead

RIP Rodney Dangerfield

RIP Guest Roast master

Make yourself at home.

faggot

F

“I shouldn’t make fun of the blacks,” Rickles said, and then proceeded to do just that: “President Obama is a personal friend of mine. He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

>Five threads for a L I T E R A L who

I guess Toy Story 4 is going to be the last one. I hope they finished recording all his lines.

he made a living shit-talking celebrities and being ironically racist, he's Sup Forums's grandpa

Goodnight, sweet prince.

I'll miss you ya hockey puck.

youtu.be/uX5S2Wn75Tc?t=240

>Richters
why do they change their names?

Brest roast
youtu.be/RONkAEMduSc

F

Rot in hell you miserable old turd.

That sucks, he was one of the greats.

I'll never forgive that kike Howard Stern ruining his final segment with Letterman, he spoke over him the whole time while Don was just trying to not die on the stage. RIP legit funnyman.

>On March 14, 1965, Rickles married Philadelphia native Barbara Sklar. He admitted having a very difficult time romantically in his 20s and 30s (he married at the relatively old age of 38)

/ourguy/ has died

RIP =(

So early in the morning.

Long live Crapgame.

Well that's it. Now there are no untouchable offensive comedians left. Anyone else isn't untouchable like Rickles was. It's only a matter of time until even people like Norm are completely blacklisted further than they already are.

>tfw you watch that episode of Carson where Rickles broke Johnny's cigarette box and Johnny goes to the CPO set to surprise Rickles and Johnny is super racist to Rickles black co-star

>Shut up you fat heeb
>Who is this Asian broad?

>he hates America while being on an image board created by an American, using a search engine created by Americans (Google) in America who's headquarters are in America that hosts primarily Americans while typing in the language used primarily by Americans posting it over the internet which is based on ARPETNET made by the American military

I got a call from Baskin Robbins yesterday... they said they're only down to 5 flavors!

No! Not Fred Dibnah! Not again!

Literally who?