Why does living around black people cause racism?

Why does living around black people cause racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/neuroscience-behind-why-white-cops-kill-black-men
strawpoll.me/10761590/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white fragility

because you understand to never trust a nigger

You get hard evidence rather than j00 propaganda.

I live around black people and I'm not racist.

Fuck Somalians, though.

Repeated bad experiences.

>I live around black people and I'm not racist.
I'd advise you to go see a doctor friend, you might be a black person.

nice dubs pierre.

>Fuck Somalians, though

Das racist

I lived in New York for 20 years and I've lived in South Carolina for 8. In my experience white people from NY are significantly more racist. You can basically assume every white person you meet does not like black people to some extent, ranging from they just generally avoid them to exclusively refer to them as niggers and if their children were to bring a black person home they would be shunned from the family.

It's not like that *as much* down here in SC. Many nigs are mixed since they've been here since so long and as such act more civilized. There were no chimpouts when the white kid shot up the black church. There was the confederate flag drama but no riots, looting, etc. My theory is that since the niggers and whites have been living together for so long they've come to terms with each other more than places with not as many niggers and not as much of a history with living among them.

I'm genuinely sorry you're excluding yourself from having black friends and neighbors. You would be happier if you integrated more into modern society.

lived in chicago for 14 years

went to a half-black/half mexican high school in gage park

i don't recommend it

Experience.

Liberals always say "racism is taught". No one taught me to be a racist, only being around niggers made me racist.

t. Alabamabro

this

living around niggers is hell

i hear gunshots on a regular basis and don't get me started on the insufferable chimp screaming

No, you're allowed the right to defend yourself in sc, so everyone knows chimp outs are a bad thing for the monkey, as opposed to ny, where you just have to run away.

Why? White people literally trigger a fear response when they see black males. Bias will undoubtedly be created from there

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/neuroscience-behind-why-white-cops-kill-black-men

> 50% or more of the population of delaware is black
>not a single blue tile in MA
>2010

this is false

My observations living in a black neighborhood for 2 years:
>Food stamp trading for booze and cigarettes.
>Constant drug dealing.
>Constant loud public altercations, often late at night.
>Constant police activity.
>Kids at the bus stop with security tags still on their coats
>Obviously cracked out parents driving small children around with no car seat, no seat belt.
>Constant begging out side convenient stores for blunt or cigarette money.

I could go on. Point being it's pretty easy to get a jaded view of black people living around them.

This. Liberal states like New York and California are swamped with progressive whites who complain about lack of diversity and racism even though they live as far away from black people as their parent's money could take them

>Food stamp trading for booze and cigarettes

All poor communities

>Constant drug dealing

Nixon's drug war will do that to a community

>Constant loud public altercations, often late at night

If true, it's not really an issue, potentially overblown. Unless you're considering the odd block BBQ every night

>Constant police activity.

Intentionally profiling will do that

>Kids at the bus stop with security tags still on their coats

Nothing to say here

>Obviously cracked out parents driving small children around with no car seat, no seat belt.

Idiot parents caught up in the effects of the drug war, terrible.

>Constant begging out side convenient stores for blunt or cigarette money.

All poor neighborhoods, all places with convenience stores really

Are you seriously saying that all these Blacks haven't moved an inch for over 200 years now? They all stay in the South?

Look closer you can see the individual blue specks that are Chicago, Detroit, etc.

The south is the only place where blacks are spread out over a wide suburban/rural area instead of being herded into inner city ghettos.

I liked black people until I moved next to some and had to go to a mostly black school. theyre loud, smoke weed around kids, let their kids run around the neighborhood, blast retarded music, and always get in fights which results in the usual response of "they dindu nuffin." Black stereotypes are actually true, ive seen it all.

strawpoll.me/10761590/r

strawpoll.me/10761590/r

strawpoll.me/10761590/r
strawpoll.me/10761590/r
strawpoll.me/10761590/r

Bullshit, Trudeau.

Having lived in poor communities around white trash, and around niggers, I can tell you it's not even remotely the same.

Come visit some of our 'diversity centers' and see for yourself, you sheltered syrup nigger.

I also liked black people until I met one.

Why does living around immigrants cause anti-immigration sentiment?

Is this a serious question?

>The answer is in the question

WTF is this samefag doing?

It was literally only black people. It wasn't even a poor community. Just the people would rather abuse welfare and deal drugs than work.

>Things aren't how I imagine them! B-B-B-bullshit!

Americans crying like babies when things aren't how they say they are, nothing new. Kek, faggot.

>Wasn't poor community

>Everyone on welfare
>Likely no fathers in sight

Pick one

>leaf

Why is it that everyone that lives around niggers hates them, and everyone who's never even seen a nigger in real life think niggers are normal people, just like whites.

Hmmmmmmm

This tbqh senpai.

LAfag here, I think we are going on a 3rd or 4th generation of blacks race mixing with whites. Most often than not "black" people around here are mixed. Hell even some white families have a rare black ancestor somewhere in the family tree.

The mixing has been mildly successful I think. Fair skinned black people (pretty much those with "white" features) usually end up actually contributing to society and try and make something for themselves.

I dunno famalam the more I look the more it seems that white doesn't get diluted, it instead does the diluting. White families also tend to prefer white partners for procreation, so there is that too.

Still have the nigger problem, although having so many mixed blacks makes it hard for things like BLM to get momentum. the "fair" or "mixed" blacks don't like to involve themselves with that if they have a life and a job.

im from south ms. i hate niggers but to be fair a lot of white people here are nigger-like too.

resorting to leaf calling? does this mean you forfeit your argument

No he is just calling you out for doing what canadian shitposters always do:

>telling Americans about their country.

/reddit/ is that you?