TRUMP LITERALLY JUST LOST MY VOTE

Just wanted to let Sup Forums know that Trump let down his loyal supporters big time for choosing a Neocon shill like Mike Pence on his ticket . He's more of the batshit crazy Christian taliban SJW cuckservatives that I was hoping trump would stay away from

Iam clearly voting for Gary Johnson in November

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-judge-rules-indiana-gov-mike-pence-can-t-block-n528826
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is that guy

Good go kys

k no one cares OP.

MAGA.

Gary who? Is he related to Jeb?

>tried to stop Syrians from entering Indiana
>Not based

What, so he's for muslim immigration when it isn't happening in his own state? I don't understand this guy.

why don't trumplets have their own opinion, and just agree with whatever he says, its ok to criticize someone even if you think they are a good candidate you guys don't have to suck his dick on every single opinion, if he said race mixing was ok i bet half of you will jump on the train with him, you don't need to agree with everything some one says even if he is a good person for presidency

Trump is infallible to his stupid retarded cult members who don't know how to form opinions of their own without checking Faggot Milos Twitter of having Sup Forums regurgitate right wing extremist propaganda down their throat

yep he used say that trumps ban on muslims were absurd to but now he stands with trump and agrees with all his immigration policies

the shilling intensifies

I guess you weren't here for the poll thread yesterday where a majority of people didn't agree with his pick

Wow i am a cruz miisle now

yeah they think they know it all but don't follow trumps flow not realizing that their idol and "saviour" is is almost if not more crooked than Hillary

No one is being paid to shill for Clinton, by the way. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Die in a fire kike filth. Parasitic abomination.

T. Shill

same OP, Trump lost my vote also, im voting for Hillary now

but there are still some trump shills on pol now saying that pence has changed and still saying he will "save" them

i mean look at these people they have no argument so they resort to spewing propaganda like maga thinking that he is honest but not seeing the obvious flips on his policies

and when they are presented with facts they just call you a shill not seeing the irony

If Donald trump went on stage and pulled down his pants and tried to suck his own cock live on stage I would still vote for him. For those of you voting libertarian that isn't much of a stretch for what already happened at their convention.

The alternatives are Hillary or open borders. Easy pick.

I don't get why he picked a guy who is pretty much his exact opposite. It nearly makes Trump unelectable at this point.

Pence is
>extremely unpopular
>establishment as fuck
>pro muslim migrant
>pro TPP

But on the other side of the spectrum, you have Hillary Clinton who is everything Pence is except Democrat and belongs in prison, not in the running to become President.

Wtf I hate silver hair now.

I'm now a #clintonrapevictim

Why would this affect your vote? Pence supports all of Trumps liberal positions.

>literally
>1 post by this id

thanks for your opinion

subbed, liked, upvoted

The Record ain't going to Correct its self.

Trump's amnesty plan is effectively open borders.

Worse really, since it puts tens of millions of currently illegal immigrants on a path to citizenship.

oh shit, im a cruz missile now!

Go back to /r/EnoughTrumpSpam, bitch.

This really am made the ol' neurons fire

Are we really fucking doing this again?

The whole welp I'm a cruz missile routine?

I am #MentallyHill

>Gary Johnson

Might as well not even vote faggot he has no chance. You already got berned now you are going to suck some johnson

I literally don't care.

Hahaha Trump cucks in this Thread like fucking robots

> SHILL SHILL SHILL DONT CRITICISE TRUMP I WANT TO SUCK HIS DICK

That's a lie and you know it. At some point your going to have to face reality. Despite your reservations for Trump do you honestly think Hillary fucking Clinton is going to do better?
At the end of the day when you vote, that's what your going to have to ask yourself

No, you are not. You are voting Hillary and is attempting too hard to derail the Trump convo. Anyone who supports Gary knows for a fact he has Zero chances of winning and the best thing after him is Trump. If you were a real Libertarian you would know that our other half is Liberalism (Lefty authoritarian ones) and nothing coming from there deserves to be in command. That being said, you are choosing to make Hillary stronger by picking Gary. Go away shills.

Of all the anti-Trump spam that has been on this board since last year, this is the weakest argument. I don't like his VP pick but who fucking cares, it was clearly a political move and all Pence is going to end up doing is giving a handful of speeches ultimately. Joe Biden may have a lower IQ than George Bush, and it doesn't fucking matter because he doesn't do anything note worthy.

>Vice President
>Doing anything important
kek
it doesnt matter and is a choice to appease the party
also fuck off shill.

>Picks a cuckservative as a VP
>T-That's it. I feel the Johnson

You shills can't be any more obvious. If this legit changed your vote to a more cucked candidate than you should straight up gas yourself.

wow i now hate trump

Fuck off. What do would have made you happy?all the choices were not that great.

He picked him because he will bring in huge amounts of Evangelical voters. We're not going to be getting the Bernie crowd to switch over to Trump and not doing what he can to win the Christian voter block, the biggest voter base out there and likeliest to switch parties to him, would instead be handing the election to Hillary.

LEAF

Some are arguing it's to make Trump look special and establishment boring and stupid.

No he didn't you retarded shill.

When is reddit going to stop concern trolling and kill themselves?

There's not much to criticize here though, Pence is a good choice overall. Not ideal, but Trump didn't have much to pick from since he made enemies with the best choices during the primary.

>extremely unpopular
>establishment as fuck
>pro muslim migrant
>pro TPP

oh look you're full of shit

No one here likes Milo nigger

> VP choices have no serious impacts

Why don't you ask McCain that oblivious dipshits ? He could have chosen Flynn

What difference at this point does it make?

Clinton gives amnesty to 15 million new democratic voters next year or Trump gives it to them a few years down the road. It's the end game for the republic either way.

The history books, if anyone is left around to write them, are not going to be kind to Trumptards.

What's the matter OP?

>why don't trumplets have their own opinion

do you come here just to be salty?

>Gary Johnson
You might as well not vote at all

>Latvia

>Voting in US election

>and when they are presented with facts

You have presented nothing but asshurt and salt. Go back to plebbit.

This is the only year I will not be voting libertarian. If he fails, I'm back to the #SuckingtheJohnson.

>why don't trumplets have their own opinion, and just agree with whatever he says,
They are paid shills with the task of defending anything Trump does.

But Latvia your country's vote counts

>Inb4 I'm a tourist in fucking Latvia

Indiana resident here. A few things

1. Pence isn't a neocon. He's a tea party darling.
2. He's Catholic, so he's only going to get the Evangelical vote because of his anti-LGBT leanings. He's not one of them.
3. He's a whore for big business, so he's a free trade foil to Trump's protectionist bent.

I don't agree with most of his politics and I think he'll be bad for Trump come November, but I'll give the man his due: he's a VERY good governor and knows how to cut government bloat. Indiana is one of the only states with a more-or-less balanced budget that doesn't have oil revenues.

The only difference between a trump supporter and any other SJW liberal is that the liberal is, generally speaking, honest about his positions. Which makes sense given that Trumps entire support base consists of useful idiots and democratic infiltrators.

Yeah, he should have but to compare Pence to Palin is retarded. He picked a safe choice, Palin was far from a safe pick.

>pro muslim migrant

This is incorrect. He just opposed the ban that Trump wants to do. Pence has actually tried to block refugees from being resettled in Indiana however he was blocked by the federal government.
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-judge-rules-indiana-gov-mike-pence-can-t-block-n528826

The tea party are neocons seeking to escape baggage from the major fuckups by the gop in the 00's.

>he's a whore for bug business

Is all that matters, everything else is just a smokescreen to assist in the chase for that end, that's what neoconservatism is at it's heart.

I'm going to ignore the fact that I disagree with your argument for a second and ask you, what is your resolve then? Don't vote? Sit in your basement and shitpost?

I really hope all Germans aren't as shit tier as the ones that visit this board. If they are the country just needs to be glassed.

Hello fellow Hoosier
What do the other Hoosiers think?
812 reporting

and yet the pic you put with your dumbass statement proves trump is the only 1

>gary johnson
>not an anti gun neocon
Pence is a VP, not the president you dumb faggot.

This. Trumpfaggotry is starting to become a cult

CTR shill using Canadian prroxy

HOW RARE!!!!

>VERY good governor and knows how to cut government bloat.
Could you explain further? Some examples?

Prepare for the inevitable and excoriate Trumtards for what they've done in my free time.

have fun wasting you vote you dumb shill

Starting?

It's been a cult from day one.

i'm feelin gthe johnson now

>The tea party are neocons

Neocons is code word for anyone who doesn't want to kill all the jews and destroy Israel

Teaparty is mainly constitutionalists stupid fucking CTR shill

So... shit post in the basement. This is where you lose me, you show me a better option and I will take it but there isn't one and you know it.

>MAGA
>with a neocon like pence
>with someone who supported TPP like pence
>with someone that criticized muslim ban like pence
MAGA my ass

Keep your shitty opinions to yourself.

Trump just threw the election. With Pence on the ticket as Dick Cheney II, Trump has no chance of appealing to moderates and independents. He was already going to have a hard time doing that in the first place, Pence just torpedoes any slim chances he had.

Pence is straight up awful, somehow actually worse than Scott fucking Walker. Indiana is doing okay mostly because they managed to stonewall most of Pence's worst policies and initiatives.

This pick indicates that Trump lost his power struggle with the Republicans and they forced a party-liner onto him. If Trump wins then Pence will be the one controlling the government (again, a la Cheney) while Trump does news conferences daily shooting off his mouth.

What a disappointment.

This is it. I'm a #cruzmissile now

Agreed.

I'm not even trolling. I am going to vote Johnson this election. If Trump would have picked Flynn I would have been on board.

No, this isn't "babby's first election" or some troll. I'm not kidding Trump is really doing a 180 on a lot of his supporters kissing this much ass to the RNC.

>yfw Jeb supports Trump picking Pence
>yfw Marco supports Trump picking Pence
>yfw Eric Cantor supports Trump picking Pence
>yfw the mainstream media actually supports Trump picking Pence

Not too hard to figure out what's going on.

Stay brainwashed though, Trumpshills. Wouldn't surprise me at all if you're all 18 year olds voting in your first election.

it's not like a vp has any executive powers.

There is no other option. This is what you fucking mongoloids have brought us to.

We could have maybe replaced Trump at the convention. Sure, you man children would have thrown a fit and voted for Hillary, but it might have saved the Senate. But the RNC decided that losing with Trump was the way to go.

It's sad really. The progressive movement was on its heels. The worst candidate they've ever run following a disastrous eight years of Obama. Trump was their hail-mary to hold on to power and you faggots fucking handed it to them.

Dubs of truth.

For the first time I'm starting to think that trump was an inside job so the republicans couldn't have a chance in the first place.

Y'all should start seriously considering whether Trump was actually a Hillary plant.

The Pence choice means he's now a national name. Pence will be a large part of the 2020 primary, and his audience will siphon heavily off none other than Ted Cruz. Pence and Cruz will struggle with each other and neither will manage to successfully sweep the primary.

*IF* Trump is a Hillary plant, then having already sealed this year's election for Hillary, he's now pre-emptively assisting 2020. Think!

Fuck off.youve never voted.you werent going to start with trump.

Fuck off then. American politics is no place for fairweather fans.

I was holding out for Webb or Flynn but you don't see me whining about it like a little fucking bitch.

He made the call. It's made. Get over it or get out.

Leaf lives matter

I'm now a Hillary / Kaine main. I just can't stand saying "Trump p p p Pence"

>Iam clearly voting for Gary Johnson in November

same here OP. I hope Trump beats Hillary, but I'll have no part in voting for Pence.

He is friends with the Clintons after all.

>its ok if he went full retard i am unable to change my mind
trumptards, everyone

A vvvvvvote for JJJJohnson is a before fo f f f for Hillaryyyyyy

>Get over it or get out.

spoken like a true cuck

>He made the call. It's made. Get over it or get out.
This is ridiculous, it's the same "argument" of the left over shillary's emails
>she made a mistake was absolved, it's done, get over it.

There's really no question at this point.

The cult doesn't care, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

So you are a cruz miSsle fag? Jesus Christ give me a break, Trump is going to win and I don't think it's going to even be a contest. After the first debate with Hillary your going to see a huge movement in the polls, I'm calling it now. Any terrorist attack in between now and then will only move the numbers in Trumps favor.

>I'm not even trolling