/koth/ - King of the Hill General

Best episodes?

Any episode with Gilbert. Specifically when Bill teaches Bobby the family secrets of BBQ and when Bobby becomes a dandy when the go to Bill's family estate.

We can all agree the most Reddit episode is THATS MY PURSE

Hank shakes GW Bush's hand and loses faith in democracy because he cant vote for a democrat and he cant vote for a man with a weak handshake.

>it's a Kahn episode
pure kino

Minh best girl

Every scene with Bobby talking like a dandy brings me to tears.

>When he says he's "about to give room service a jangle" and Hank throws his clothes off the balcony

That episode where Hank unknowingly uses crack as fishing bait never gets old

The episode where Khan recruits Hank to that exclusive country club because they need a token white guy and it's the only way they'll let Khan in. The part where Khan asks Ted Wassanasong why he hasn't been at the Buddhist temple lately and he explains they became Episcopalian because it's better for business.

This and the volunteer firemen episode I can almost watch in a loop.

Who is best girl and why is it Minh?

>Bills family estate episode
>the part where the girls fight over who gets to fuck Bill to continue their family lineage

Hnnng

>someone made this

what the fuck

Thank you, sweet semi-nostalgia

Rule 34 fampai

>Heh heh I tell ya whoout

What did he mean by this?

>episode with bill back at the family estate

one episode where bill is finally thrown a bone. that scene where gilbert tells him which one of the girls is his cousin and they hiss at each other is fucking hilarious.

>that episode where the family discovers that charcoal cooked meat tastes far, far better than propane
>in the end they go back to propane to make Hank feel better
>even though they find it tasteless
That ones ending was a bit of a downer.

The episode where Minh reluctantly joins the local gun club so that she can get into a skeet shooting competition at the rich Asian country club only to find out that she genuinely enjoys the comradery, support and friendship of the gun toting rednecks is kino. The one where Mad Dog becomes president of the gun club and goes crazy and takes everyone hostage and Dale has to save them is also pure kino. One of the best endings ever.

When Peggy describes the situation as "straight out of Shakespeare" were they making a joke at Peggy's expense because the episode is obviously heavily based on Tennessee Williams' work?

OH SHIT. I forgot about that one. When Dale has the flowers delivered to Mad Dog and he thinks it's a CIA hit squad.

>
>OH SHIT. I forgot about that one. When Dale has the flowers delivered to Mad Dog and he thinks it's a CIA hit squad.

Dale is /my guy/

All of them before Lucky is introduced.

>yes very good...Mr. Big is pleased....