IF YOU WANT ANYMORE OF A SOURCE CHECK THE NEWS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS

>U.S. TROOPS ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE

>U.S. CITIZENS ARE BEING ROUNDED UP

>THE U.S. CAUSED THIS

>NATO IS READY TO BACK TO U.S. IN AN ATTACK

>WE ARE HOLDING BACK OUT OF FEAR OF RUSSIA GETTING INVOLVED

>OBAMA IS IN THE AIR

>WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF WW3

>THIS IS CAN NOT GO SUPPRESSED MUCH LONG DO TO U.S. CITIZENS CONTACTING FAMILY. THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS SOON WITH A DECLARATION OF WAR.

>GET OUT OF MAJOR CITIES BEFORE THE PANIC.

>MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/351611-turkey-us-friend-coup/
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731367
cnn.com/2016/07/15/asia/turkey-military-action/index.html
rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incirlik_Air_Base
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754389412021174272
youtube.com/watch?v=NE2myLCpNnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Happening of all happenings is upon us, anons. This is kek's only warning.

Ok.

REEEEEEE ROACHESSSSD

Oh please Kek... Let this be true!!

PRAISE HIM,

THE GLORY OF KEK BE UPON US!

ALL HAIL
ALL HAIL
ALL HAIL

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE HIM!

So how does Article 5 work when a NATO member declares war on another NATO member?

Tribunal I guess

Im not sure what OP is on about but I work at a bunker complex and they just put everyone on high alert and said that there would be a high probability of people being called in tomorrow

Who's rounding up citizens? Just in Turkey? lel

>Conflict News

try again

Every country flips a coin to see which side they are on.

When are the fucking losers and do nothings going to get conscripted? I'm waiting you fucking niggers. Call me.

You said this a few hours ago and guess what nothing fucking happened

>I am become kek, the destroyer of worlds

Who the hell is dumb enough to go to Turkey as a civilian?

Or France for that matter. My cousin was in Nice the other night, the dumbass.

You pick whoever will be most successful in the military conquest, your relations with that country, which country will benefit you economically.

Would anyone really side with turkey if the even join in (They wont, as no one in NATO DOES ANYTHING).

Do we flip a dollar, a euro or a shekel?

They just translate and regurgitate regular news.

it's keek

Yeah no that doesn't make any sense. Erdogan and Obama are friends. Nato loves Turkey just the way it is because of strategic position against Russia.

There's no way the US was involved you retard.

I hope things go south fast and we bomb the shit out of Turkey. Fuck Erdogan.

shit. we're ALWAYS on the loosing side

Fucking roleplayers stop shitting up this board!

I told you Turkey being involved in NATO was a bad idea. How can two countries with such opposing principles coexist in a military union?

Conflict was pretty reliable during Ukraine IIRC

>Erdogan and Obama are friends
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

Literally only one post in that thread by the ID go deal with your happening withdrawal elsewhere

Holy shit Egypt blocks UN Security Council resolution to condemn the coup in Turkey.
>Holy shit Egypt blocks UN Security Council resolution to condemn the coup in Turkey.
Holy shit Egypt blocks UN Security Council resolution to condemn the coup in Turkey.
>Holy shit Egypt blocks UN Security Council resolution to condemn the coup in Turkey.

No source not happening faggots

How fucking Arrogant is Edrogen?

Trying to piss off the US while shilling up
Russia?

Russia might like a turkey that is closer to them, but they aren't going to defend them if they aggressively attack a US base.

If anything, this would be a good time to feed Armenia some land...

>rt.com/news/351611-turkey-us-friend-coup/

They're not wrong

Well, I dont think that Obama will conflict with Erdogan. He will just give him that guy and evacuate american soldiers during a month. It like 0.00001% probability for any other scenario.

This aint suprising, Egyyt is ran by a military junta.

I'm sure Egyptian generals are scared after seeing what happened in Turkey.

Why the fuck do we have to have Cuckbama to lead the US at this time.

Are sources just not cool anymore.

How about you autistic roleplayers give sources before you announce happenings?

The article 5 say we must help any country who is attacked and say nothing about attacking countries.

So we must side with the US.

Source?

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731367

Also not my post. Use critical thinking
cnn.com/2016/07/15/asia/turkey-military-action/index.html

About the base itself..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incirlik_Air_Base

>The base is one of six NATO sites in Europe which hold tactical nuclear weapons.

I mean, you have to read between the lines a lot but why Erdrogan shut off power and closed THIS base..

He wants the nukes

here
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754389412021174272

Does it have to be spelled out for you?

Erdo is butthurt at US support for Kurds, and is mulling a pivot towards Russia. The coup was staged to allow Erdo to simultaneously fasttrack his seizure of power and gin up anti-US sentiment.

Obama is a lameduck and is on his way out, he's not even 1% relevant in these calculations.

I AM KEK I SPEAK TO MY FOLLOWERS
THROUGH THE VEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=NE2myLCpNnY

◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

but if US staged a coup, then US is a bad guy

you honestly would be dumb if you didn't turkey doesn't really have a leg to stand on, the only issue is fear of russia

Digits for artificial sunlight

Bump for dead American niggers.

Do we even like Americans here? I see absolutely no reason to respect these Europhobic hating niggers.

It's all happening now because the other countries know we are weak with him as the president. They want to insight shit before Trump is the new president and the US enters a new era of greatness.

This. If push comes to shove Putin will stab them in the back. They might have reconciled atm, but they're far from friendly.

Russia still hates the roaches with a passion and if they don't have to fear NATO retaliation they'll go all out

Not quite, it's obviously because Sisi hates Islamist-run governments hence why he himself led a coup to oust Morsi.

Since Erdogan is a known Islamist, Sisi probably doesn't hold any favorable view of him.

And IIRC didn't relations between the two nations build up durning Mosi and fall during Sisi?

Guy in other thread was right, I think. I have absolutely no knowledge to back this up, but I think Russia has been revealing leaked (hacked) documents to Turkey that reveal the extent to which Turkish Gov. And Armed forces are COMPROMISED by US.

Using this new info, E was able to both trigger & compromise the Coup, and reveal the extent of trechery in his own back yard.

>if they aggressively attack a US base

They don't have to attack it m8. With the stroke of a pen it can be signed over to Russia. It won't be that drastic of course, because there are nukes there, but nonetheless Erdo can forde the US to leave eithout firing a shot. That base exists only with the permission of Turkey

R◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥE◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥE◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥE◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥE
E◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
E◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ >◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
>◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

WORUDO WARU THRII

HERETIC!!!!!

>millions of turkroaches will flood europe as rapefugees
What about minding your own fucking business once in a while ?

Nothing is gonna happen

>WWIII will be a war between NATO members
WHAT A TWIST

Why do you niggers keep bringing up Obama? He's only president still for a matter of mere months, he's less than irrelevant in these matters.

S ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้T ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้F ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้U ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้

Summon all your meme magic and war will come my friends

Wait, Turkey has nukes now? Oh boy, both Russia and the US will fuck them up now. They can't fuck around with that shit.

Fucked that up, didn't I.

trips

Broken arrow?

how true is all this shit?...

heh

Why do you think their leader just happened to not be where he was supposed to when it went down.

is he alright

OMG Sup Forums THE WHOLE WORLD IS ABOUT TO GO UP IN FLAMES BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GET VERY SPECIFIC ALL I CAN SAY IS GET OUT NOW OMG OMG OMG

AND RUSSIA SOMETHING OR OTHER AND THERE'S NO TIME TO EVEN FINISH TYPING THIS AAHHHHHH

thank you for the quality thread OP

K E K HAS SPOKEN

What about just closing your borders instead of blaming the US?

You make your own suffering by pretending that you have to take in refugees. This misunderstanding on your part is not the US's fault.

If we get a world war they can be put in internment camps for safety till war is over, and no one of real importance will bitch about it.

Broken arrow it is. Nukes missing

You are so fucking dumb, Egyptian military run the 40% of the Egpytian economy, they run banks and factories and the taxing system.

Whatever going in Egypt, it's not about islamism vs secularism. It's a financial issue.

As we all see now, USA doesn't give a fuck about democracy. It's a hoax, you support coups and juntas.

Fake as fuck.

Sources?

I wish this were true

all too real

T*rks are trying to steal our nukes, that would 150% mean war.

instant sunrise soon

lmao

>supporting an anti-islamiso-zionist coup

feels pretty good man

turkey has virtually no bargaining chips, we say no and thats that.

Did he die?

>Turkey invokes NATO article 5 on itself

Oh fuck.

Don't think the roaches have any way to deliver a nuke though.

Source ?

Well, it's been an honor materializing a chaos demon into this world with you, guys.

That's the only reason I don't think we're actually behind it.

Democracy is for the enlightened.

Maybe you should have considered more carefully if it was a good idea to worship a pedophile warlord? Just saying...

You cannot steal a nuke you fucking idiot. They need the launch codes which are in possession of king nigger and the joint chiefs of staff

kek

>2016
>You people are retarded enough to think the USAF broadcasts nuke codes and movement orders on a frequency where any dumb nigger with a HAM can intercept.

OP is a cum-guzzling faggot.