Will this suck?

youtu.be/wMnV_eL-D7w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dKhlvDEnj2Y
cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-making-invader-zim-movie-144753.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not sure millenials are sperg enough to enjoy it. its a nostalgia grab for an audience that may no longer care.

Are you fucking kidding? Have you somehow not seen how much merch there is for this show in Hot Topic?

easiest thing to do would be to make all the promos focus on Gir to appeal to the minions crowd

Probably.

I can't see it being as edgy as the original run, especially the first season.

Probably not. The original creator and cast are all coming back.

>I can't see it being as edgy as the original run, especially the first season.
It's always baffled me as to how this got made with the creator's only other work being fucking Johnny The Homicidal Maniac. Brilliant as it is who the fuck reads that and thinks "This dude should make a kid's show"?

Why would it get toned down?

>invadereddit zim

I don't care if its good or bad

I just miss the 00s and emos and everything that I'm just glad it's being made

LOL I saw such a similar thread over at the cartoon web board

Maybe ten years ago.
If you look in there, its nothing but Suicide Squad, Harry Potter, Deadpool, tons of Marvel and DC stuff, Funko Pops, My Little Pony and some anime stuff like DBZ and Attack on Titan.

Everyone knows that the board you're supposed to discuss specific things on is the worst board to discuss those things on.

Sup Forums has no taste in anime, Sup Forums has no taste in cartoons, and Sup Forums can't discuss television or film to save its life.

The problem with Sup Forums is that it's a tumblr-infested shithole.

ahahaha yea that's why I post about cartoon shows on Sup Forums and not the cartoon board, too :D

IIRC, it was mostly because of Squee!. Poeple at Nick hadn't read it, but were aware that he'd made a popular comic book about a child and figured he could make a kid's show.

So yeah, it was kind of stupidity.

This is the exact reason people are told to lurk if anyone is fucking wondering. Its painful to spell it out but the board names are fucking memes. And anyone who tells someone to only post whatever and the whatever board is reddit and new as fuck.
also yeah, its gunna be fucking terrible. have u seen the new power puff shit? i don even wanna fuck bubbles anymore shits so bad

>have u seen the new power puff shit? i don even wanna fuck bubbles anymore shits so bad
On the other side of the spectrum look at Samurai Jack, which is a fucking masterpiece.

It all depends on the original creator's involvement in it. Craig McCracken was fucking furious that they tossed out the character bible for PPG, and that's a lot of why it failed.

i suppose so, i havnt seen the new jack but i know its worth watching, just gunna wait till its over so i can skip the episodic waiting. I dunno though, i get the feeling its just not gunna be that good. isnt the OG creator still a bitter asshole that hates all his fans anyway?

Jhonen? He loves the show itself and the actual fans but then you get those P3ngu1n 0f Do0m cunts who latch onto the LITERAL RETARD of the show, and he fucking hates those guys.

Last I heard he was working on a Squee TV show but that was years ago.

ye i know he loves it, its pretty clear it was johnny 2.0 but for kids, itd be hard for him not to love that. didnt mean he needed to be so bitter that some people acted in a ways he didnt like. but anyway its not like well know how his shit turns out till it turns out. I just hope we get another space meat tier episode. god that show was good.

I hear the original show kept getting new content in comic form after the show died. So I bet it will be pretty close to the original run.

your age is showing.
if it were the 00's you'd be right though.

>Sup Forums has no taste in cartoons
They seem to really like Samurai Jack over there, though.

Gaygen

I agree. The hype required for the first-day viewership they seem to expect doesn't exist. You had to care about conspiracy theories, faggot clothes and the scapegoats for why life is terrible (school, inattentive parents, suburban life, tonedeaf government) to really enjoy IZ during its run. We don't anymore. Its just drugs and deep uncaring now. The only real "spergs" we have left are niggers and feminists who will just ignore this rather than call out an untalented spic for cashing in on a show he hates because others made it good.

Most kino Zim ep

Its got my vote. Honorable mention to parents night and the Invader tournament.

this was my favorite joke in the series youtu.be/dKhlvDEnj2Y

>tfw they had unfinished scripts
>there could have been more episodes
>we will never be able to watch them

Jhonen Vasquez said at the end of Invader Zim that he'd never work with Nickelodeon again. Unless that's changed, you're looking at yet another soulless nostalgia cash grab. If he does lead the project there's a chance.

cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-making-invader-zim-movie-144753.html

I hope they don't tumblrize the shit out of it

no way man
today's current kids are unbelievably fucking spergy

>show that began and ended before Reddit is Reddit
Nah, its deviantart

Star vs The Forces of Evil is pretty good too

He is leading the project and all the voice actors. Everyone is on board

This nostalgia shit is going to implode soon

That's good news, pity Ms. Bitter's VA died a few years ago. She just just perfect for that role.

That and I think I read 1 producer or writer or something is maybe not going to be in it

>not vampirefreaks

Fuck Invader Zim, it created a whole generations of mouthbreathers who thought that le random penguin of doom xD humour was the best thing ever.
Fuck this mallgoth bait garbage

Invader Zim is more Gaiacore than Reddit.

I'm kinda feeling the same man.
When I was like 13 I LOVED Jhonen Vasquez but now that I'm older it's difficult for me to enjoy any of it.
I sorta wish none of it had ever happened. C'est la vie.

No way, I still have squee and revisit invader zim and its funny as Fuck

Definitely still spergy but it's fun