Pitch movie ideas

>A serial killer (Daddario) lures young boys into her house and kills them. She makes soap out of their bones and washes herself with it. The ghosts of the young boys haunt her until one day she falls in love with one of her teenage victims. Together they must break the curse.

I'd be interested. I can kinda see it as a Cronenberg movie for some reason.

>A Predator's spaceship rests above new york. The world is scared and we don't know what they want. People are disappearing left and right and only Spider-Guy(Dylan O'Brien) can put an end to this

An old racist man played by Timothy Dalton is lured into child sex trafficking after being seduced by the promises of his wife being brought out of cryogenic freezing and cured of her mental illness, but luckily a young boy played by Macaulay Culkin (CGI'd back into his youth) finds a friend in him after being brutally raped by Sylvester Stallone, the sex trafficking ring leader, and together they plan the downfall of the entire organization from within the ring while pretending that they are having sex with each other. In the end they upload a virus into the shipping mainframe and make all the child shipments go to their original home addresses, and Sylvester Stallone is kicked by CGI Macaulay Culkin from the top of a radar dish and he falls into the pool near Macaulay Culkin's house and is eaten by an alligator in their because he lives in florida.

After the ordeal, Macaulay Culkin and Timothy Dalton become real lovers and learn an important lesson about teamwork and building a strong union through tough times.

It is rated G and is originally filmed to be 3 and a half hours but is edited to 1 so it can be aired easily on television later. Also one of the muppets is added in post as a cameo for the audience to empathize with because Timothy Dalton has no lines in the movie.

Stopped at "house".

A >white male< villian is threatening the peace that the world has had for a century since women and blacks began ruling by council.

The only one who can stop him is a 14 year old blonde girl, her Latina friend, and a 23 year old black mandingo who is not only bigger and smarter than every bad guy but also the girls love interest.

>Alexandra Daddario keeps me as her sex slave and does whatever she wants to me
>5 hour long documentary

R8 my sitcom:
>The Body Building (COMEDY/MOCKUMENTARY)
Movie student Ned decides to document his starting fitness regime in the local gym for summer, determined to show the many faces of fitness culture and philosophy. What starts as a basic student project morphs into one of the most important phases of his life, as he makes friends and goes through the crazy drama of people looking to better themselves.

It's The Office/Parks and Rec but inside a gym. /fit/ references abound. Actually documents a realistic process of getting fit, as every season the protag is more and more buff.

Gears of War: The Movie

Main character is Kim.

Sounds like Jeff Seids YouTube channel senpai.

>a stoned neet visits Sup Forums's television & film board
>he starts a thread about pitching movie ideas
>in his inebrieted state he thinks everything is a good idea
>he goes on to shitpost in rick & morty threads and posts pictures of feet, sadly cursing the state of modern media before falling into a deep slumber

>a woman (daddario) let's me lick her pusy and hiney hole

The teenager called Michael Scott(Michael Cera) just moved in with his parents to a new house.
Every morning he can see a beautiful girl undressing in on his neighbor's house(windows front to front).
One day he finally takes courage to ask her out. But the owner of the house is a man who lives alone. Michael keeps seeing the girl. One day michael invades the house only to discover that he was his Neighbor and the girl on the window.

>a woman (Jessica Chastain) adopts a young boy because she is unable to have kids
>they end up having unprotected sex almost every day and he somehow gets her pregnant
>turns out the doctor made a mistake and she has to decide whether to keep the baby

>Together they must break the curse.
I mean, a guy must help a psychopath mass serial killer break the curse to what fucking end ?

I honestly wouldn't mind more Office clones set in different places.

>A bored housewife with a penchant for domination (Daddario) lures young boys into her house and makes them do her bidding. Eventually she gets bored, fucks them and sends them on their way. One boy she is particularly physically and verbally abusive towards, to the point of torture, but she refuses to fuck him. Eventually she realises she has fallen in love with him and they marry.

>a woman (Jessica Chastain) adopts a young boy because she is unable to have kids
>they end up having unprotected sex almost every day
>act 3 twist is it turns out she wanged her head before the story started and got mid-term amnesia, forgot she already had a baby and realises the boy she adopted is her son
>this is discovered and explained relatively quickly to leave space for at least another 3 unsimulated sex scenes before the close of the film

I just want a reverse Secretary, or at least gender swapped 50 Shades
I'm a simple man with simple wishes

you dont make soap from bones you retard

A family man is driven to the brink of insanity when he begins having memories of brutally murdering people although he couldn't physically or psychologically be the culprint. As more bodies surface and the memories keep becoming more vivid and impossible, the man is faced with terrifying prospects regarding what he is experiencing.

>A family man (Daddario) is driven to the brink of insanity when he begins having memories of brutally murdering people although he couldn't physically or psychologically be the culprint. As more bodies surface and the memories keep becoming more vivid and impossible, the man is faced with terrifying prospects regarding what he is experiencing.

FTFY

>Memento meets Fugitive meets Mr. Doubtfire

> a young autist travels across the country to meet his youtube heroes but only aidsmoby is there when he arrives

It starts out as a normal day at high school for a group of kind-hearted, popular, friendly, multi-cultural girls.
During second period, however, the weird, quiet WHITE MALE walks into class, and pulls out a gun. The rest of the film follows them bravely trying to stop his motiveless slaughter.
When they succeed, they are able to make owning a gun illegal by sharing their story around in a series of Facebook posts.

I worked really hard on this, and you guys can't even be bothered to upvote me. Well thanks a lot.

Brevity is the soul of wit user, you pitch ideas in a sentence not a paragraph

If I had soul or wit I wouldn't even be here.

>she plays my wife

A schoolteacher defends himself against a mugger and ends up killing him. He is hailed as a hero at first, an example of the American citizen standing up against crime, but once the mugger is revealed to be a young man from an impoverished home forced into crime to support his family, the narrative changes, portraying the schoolteacher as a reckless bully who cruelly and needlessly took a man's life. The schoolteacher loses his job, his family and his life all while trying to make amends with the mugger's wife and being stalked by the mugger's grief-stricken brother out for revenge.

cia agent mel gibson goes undercover as a sheik. goatfucking hilarity and thrilling action ensue.

Sounds like one of those movies that really gets your interest at the beginning, then becomes really boring.

dragon ball z: the movie, it'll be a trilogy, first movie: vegeta saga,second movie: frieza saga part 1 and third movie: frieza part 2.

>ryan gosling as gokuh
>frogfu as bulma
>ezra miller as vegeta
>idris elba as picolo
>james mcavoy as freezer

Whatever happened to Jeff? Up until 2014 or so I saw him being memed constantly, and then the references completely stopped.

Ocarina of Time movie starring Arnold as Link, Ryan Gosling in drag as Zelda, and Danny Devito as Gannondorf.

The best one I've seen on here is a son making a cross country road trip in order to beat up his father before he dies of cancer

That's literally a plot point from Hot Rod.

>make a gofundme.com
>liberals will give you moneys
>make the movie as nigger as possible we wuz n sheit
profit

Who's dying from cancer, the son or the father?

>a serial killer (Daddario) lures a young user (me) into her house and captures them. She "tortures" him by sitting on his face and wiggling around. Hot on her trail is the sexy private detective (Emily Blunt) who catches up to them and frees user. In a beautiful change of heart, the killer changes her ways and together she, the user, and Blunt decide to have a threesome and enter in to a loving, progressive audience pleasing polyamourous relationship.

at what point does the P.D. crush user's balls?

I really want to see it

I don't let my wife do sex scenes

Name: 7 levels of Hell
Genre: horror

Plot: after years of seemingly happy marriage, a young mans wife asks for divorce. The man works 12 hour days to provide for his 3 children while his wife runs a small business. Stressed from the job she didn't need to have, the wife begins to ask herself if she deserves more in life, and why her husband doesn't have the energy to take her out anymore. The movie starts with the husband driving his 3 kids to hockey practice at 5 in the morning when he gets a call from his wife's attorney. The rest of the movie takes place in divorce court where a female judge and female lawyer berate the man and call him a poor husband, assuring his wife that she will retain full custody of the children, along with the man's house and car, and 12 years of alimony set to the tune of $2000 a month. Immediately after divorce the mother starts dating her personal gym trainer and making her kids spend time with him. The husband picks up a weekend job so he can afford to pay alimony plus his own rent. The father gets denied the ability to see his children and ends up losing his job over crippling alcoholism. Unable to pay alimony he is thrown in jail for a month. This trend continues for years, at the end of the month he is expected to pay the alimony, but since he was in jail he has no money and is thrown back in jail for another month. After 5 years the man hangs himself in prison. The movie ends with a slow shot panning out of his jail cell into a setting sun over a sign that says "welcome to canada".

This isn't a thread for good ideas about lifetime movies that could actually be made.

[

A young CIA agent is sent to Africa to investigate terrorist attacks at mining sites. He discovers evidence leading him on the trail of a worldwide conspiracy, defying his superiors and ultimately going rogue in a desperate attempt to discover the truth behind the deadly plot to detonate a nuclear bomb in a major American city.

In the film's final scene, this brave hero and his few allies stand waiting in a field in Uzbekistan for their contact, a physicist with knowledge that can defeat the terrorists' plot. We are given a glimpse of the agent's notebook, in which he has drawn pictures of a gas mask-like apparatus and the question "what is the meaning of 'For You?'" A car appears on the horizon and approaches the agent's plane, and the film cuts to black.

After the P.D. and the killer get done making fun of m- *his* small penis.

You don't get to bang friends.

They expect one of us in the fire brother!

A shot for shot line for line remake of 12 Angry Men but this time with the white male cast replaced with one that is more diverse. Juror number 8 will be played by Viola Davis and its name will be changed to 12 Angry Humans

Two childhood friends find themselves at a crossroads. Both had dreamt of getting out of there middle of nowhere town and going to university. The mother of one of the boys grows sick and all opportunity for university/a life outside of caring for his mother disappears. The other boy goes to the city to attend a law degree.
15 years pass and the two boys find themselves back at the hometown attending the mothers funeral, they reflect on there lives and passed dreams and hopes for the future. It conspires that one of the boys found his wife in the part time care giver for his mother. The other boy dropped out of university and is saddled with debt doing menial jobs and didn't return until now because he couldn't face his family out of fear of disappointment.