/FFF/ General

What some Future Film Flops you're looking forward too?

I'd say JUSTice League but DCucks will eat that shit up and watch it 5 times in the cinema

>twink flash
>cyborg

That shit will never stop to amuse me, true capekino indeed

Probably won't flop but will grossly underperform

The trailer was awful

Wonder woman and Cyborg look so uninspiring

t. DConnoisseurs

Even with their decent track record i just don't see this film ever coming out.

these ones. but valerian will end up as a cult classic

JUSTice league will be ravaged by critics and audiences, but somehow will make decent money

>New property
>no marvel-style quipping
>focus on large scale

It doesn't stand a chance. Predicting 34% RT and $80 million box office

Cyborg really sticks out like a sore thumb with how bad the CGI is. Could they not have given him a real costume? Fucking Robocop did it back in the 80s.

idgaf i'm seeing this in the theaters for sure

GANTZ?

>New property
Hardly new, considering how long Valerian's been around.

Diversity Panther will not flop!

SOMETHING Marvel has to flop at some point, doesn't it?

I hope so. It's ridiculous how they've already planned up to 2030. Same thing with DC, but at least Marvel's movies are at least watchable.

Iron Fist flopped like a motherfucker.

>boob plate
Dropped

it is not a marvel studio film though

hollywood gantz flick when?

Doesnt rogue kill this chick and take her powers?

Maybe with critics but allegedly it's doing well with audiences, although since there's no real way to tell what Netflix viewership is its hard to say for sure, and besides, it's on Netflix so it hardly counts

You said "something marvel" and technically that still counts.

Bye, have fun watching justice league.

In an apples-to-apples comparison it basically kicked the ass of everything else on Netflix

if hollywood gist becomes popular
so I guess, sadly, never

sorry I am someone else, I didn't follow it

What's with that fucking look on her face? Jesus christ she's like anti-charisma

Holy shit DCuck delusion knows no end

It's the most bingewatched series on netflix. SJWs lose again.

they literally can't keep getting away with it

If you have read the book you would know why the "story" is the most retarded shit ever written, and then add to that that the whole movie(you know this from the book) will follow Emma Watson and her wooden plain acting. She will literally be in every scene of it talking some cringy techno babble AND then add to that that john 'the nigger pear' boyega will be playing a role meant for a "tall and athletic half russian" AND then on top of that add the fact that Patton "I'm 5'4" and I will never learn" Oswalt is in it too

There being one less Gantz movie in the world is hardly a bad thing. They'd probably just be better off making something up that just happens to have a similar concept and not even bothering with the name like Pacific Rim

>Avengers movies make the most
>three Avengers movies coming out in a row
Yeah, no. I'm fine with people liking these movies, but they have to realize that they're having a horrific impact on Hollywood.

Kids today watch more youtubers than films, they won't care that this movie looks like a cheap DTV cash in. Trust me, this shit will make bank.

probably there are better japanese manga to adapt to a movie

>john 'the nigger pear' boyega
Fucking kek

I've not got high hopes since despite the amount of advertising and the stars it looks horrendously stock. Maybe there's something good in there but it's looks like it's literally just GOOGLE IS EVIL DESPITE THEIR CLAIMS

it will make a ton of money but it will be awful for sure

>but they have to realize that they're having a horrific impact on Hollywood.
its the only thing keeping hollywood afloat

Is that a bad thing? Just let it fucking die and let people make the movies they want to make without executives butting in all the time.

what's wrong with flash codpiece?

is like the whole photo is staged to guide your eyes there

>Cara Delevigne
>Ugly as fucking hell
>Fridge body
>Annoying voice
>Retarded personality
Why do I love her Sup Forums? can you explain this to me?

They showed this trailer before logan and all I kept thinking was this looked like the most boring film ever and that some studio spent millions upon millions on it.

read the book user, it's just the worst shit ever, it's literally impossible on film.

Essentially the boyega's character is at the same time 1 of the founders of the company(he wears a beany because he doesn't want anyone to know his hair is turning grey because of some weird condition) and a random mystical character Emma Watson's character starts fucking in the book because she met him on the campus of the company(when he's with her he doesn't wear a beany so she keeps asking people "who's that young guy with the grey hair" and no one knows who's she talking about).

He's the founder of the company and she's obsessed with the company but yet she has never seen him once even tho she knows all there is to know about the company.

I'm not even lying read it yourself, it's the most retarded twist I have ever read in any book period.

How does that smug ugly as fuck woman keep getting roles?? And why is she wearing push up boob armor?

imagine both of them blowing you at the same time hnnng

>He's the founder of the company and she's obsessed with the company but yet she has never seen him once even tho she knows all there is to know about the company.
So, literally no one can recognize him...because of his hair.

You're serious about this? I mean, I can sorta buy it because of Superman but if this is supposed to be grounded in reality that's...that's pretty fucking stupid.

Checked.

Apparently women around the world revere her because she has 'iconic' eyebrows.

They kind of look like twins it will be weird when they will making out

yeah pick up a book, torrent it or something it's dogshit

he's never in the same room with like anyone I guess who could identify him based on his face right, he's always talking with emma's character in some strange places where there's no one there. So all she then asks her friends is "who's that young guy with grey hair"

Mind you that's like working for Google and not knowing who Sergey Brin is, or how he looks like.

Also boyega is some sort of a genius hacker character that started the whole company, and Tom Hanks and Patton are just the first investors. Emma is some stupid slut that comes into the company to work and then fucks boyega and some other guy who for some reason has erectile dysfunction. i have no fucking idea why that had to be put in the story. But keep in mind that the BLACKED.COM was entirely on the movie. In the book he's a white tall athletic guy but boyega is a black fat manlet

no one wants a monster cinematic universe.

I do if it leads to a Van Helsing flick

Dane Dehaan is starring in two of the best flops of the year.

Both of his enormous flops (Valerian and A Cure For Wellness) will be future cult movies.

Which probably isn't much consolation for him right now, I suppose.

I feel better now, thx m8.

Well Hollywood shouldn't make 250 million dollar toy commercials that have to be shit just to appeal to illiterate chinks.

Maybe he came from a high gravity planet

>that was Sup Forums post number 28 million
>this is Sup Forums post number 81 million

It'll make just enough money to be profitable but not enough to stop investors from getting scared and shutting down the DCCU