What are some iconic foods from television and film?

What are some iconic foods from television and film?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/hBPQijC5a37sFGr98RFnHQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=roCX0AfBseQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP where did you find this? I've been looking for some ever since seeing this hilarious show last week, wanna get some before my friends do. It's turned into a real competition you know?

I remember this from Rick and Morty! Xd

your moms pussy, lmao rekt

That pic is insta ban OP
Even though it's allowed on co

>Mulans she cum sauce
yeah i like asian shemales

It belongs more on /ck/ anyways.

>tfw only Miran now, the rest are awful

Oh man what a coincidence that America's favorite sauce is making a comeback just in time for Walt Disney Studios'™ new live action Mulan © coming Fall 2018! Hopefully McDonalds™ gets the message that us CONSUMERS would love to get our hands on that sauce ;)

Keep your eyes locked here to see the Sup Forums shilling! archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/hBPQijC5a37sFGr98RFnHQ/

I won't let the mods interrupt my quest for this sauce, it's my series arc.

I can't wait for McDonald's to bring it back. I will be first in line when they do. I'll be at McDonald's ordering the sauce.

are the jews involved in this

>maybe

WE DID IT REDDIT

bump

I bet half the faggots shilling this stupid sauce weren't even born when it was out.

>we can never say never
>as they said never two times

What did McDonald's mean by this?

they said it twice so it's a double negative

It's probably shit, it's a fucking McDonalds teriyaki sauce

>you will never be a writer on a popular tv show and get to shoehorn that defunct thing you always wanted to come back into an episode

> ywn be responsible for bringing back the McSpahgetti

Mulan sauce on mushu pork

>and get to shoehorn that defunct thing you always wanted to come back into an episode

what is it for you Sup Forums?

> © 2011 McDonald's

That's how you know this is fake. Disney refused to renew their Happy Meal contract with McDonalds back in 2005. Disney said they now wish to only use their characters to promote healthy foods.
There hasn't been a Disney/McDonalds tie in since, and that includes Star Wars now that Disney owns it.

>That's how you know this is fake

or you know it by the obviously photoshopped Mulan Szechuan Sauce text, the lighting is all wrong on that

Do you agree?

>inb4 lotr
"No!"

>reddit weather

no

>there are children on this board RIGHT NOW who have never experienced the saturated joy of dark meat chicken nuggets

Weather rainy
Replace couch with bed
Replace weed with kratom
Replace Harry Potter with anything
Replace pizza and alcohol with something low in sodium and Powerade Zero

dubs dont lie

Dis

is rick and morty baitkino?

>kratom

Stop memeing you gaylord.

Honestly the pizza, weed and "dank" beer, I'd just fall asleep.

replace HP with shit posting on Sup Forums

also wonder what this tasted like

youtube.com/watch?v=roCX0AfBseQ

Delirium is so fucking expensive, worth it though

haha dont forget to wash that down with an ice cold Coca-Cola™ ;)

I guarantee you every redditor on earth is going to fall for this marketing scheme

DUDE HARRY POTTER LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE FROZEN OVER HELL LMAO

your taste is shit and your a faggot

There's no better feeling than reading Dawkins while munching on some hot nugs with McDonalds™ Szechuan Sauce. It's pretty f*cking amazeballs I must say.

also "artisan" beers
go back

wow great topic

The McDonalds™ character that best describes you is... Grimace™, Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor, Grimace doesnt let the delusion of god stand in the way of his euphoria.
Enter the promo code below to get 20% off your next order of Chicken Nuggets™ with Szechuan Sauce™ from McDonalds™!
Code: NIGGER

What to expect from a fan of one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Non reddit obsessed answer

This chart is an instant reddit detector.
>ayn rand in god tier
>Huxley in low tier
>Orwell in high tier

>ketchup on a burger

what shitty movie is this from?

THOSE DON'T EVEN REMOTELY LOOK LIKE FUCKING Z'S

>Needing weed
Fucking simpleton

They dont teach cursive anymore, huh?

the place near me mostly sold like 4 slice personal pizzas, they were actually pretty good

It's not a reddit detector, it's old-ass bait.

>snow
>flyover fag's idea of comfy

They do look like cursive Z's though.

damn, and I've been triggered every time I saw it

I sure feel silly now

looked like this for a small

>tfw no more comfy 90s McDonald's

Harry Potter stops being comfy after prisoner of azkaban. The actors are too old, the atmosphere is uneasy and there's weird relationships going on.

R E D D I T

- A N D -

M O R T Y

>2.45 for a big mac

Those were the days

remember bobby's world?
it was a good show!

Reddit sauce :)

>DANISH
I don't remember this

I made a deal with Sam Hyde for him to shill Chicken Selects in World Peace season 2. It's the whole reason I tried to push that show so hard on here.

Anyone on here old enough to have an Arch Deluxe from mdonalds, with the hickory smoked peppered bacon? It's still their best burger to date

The mad man

McDonald's is definitely bringing it back. As a company they are completely out of ideas, so any opportunity to turn internet popularity into shekels they will absolutely jump on.

Not even close

>Twenty piece McNuggets is actually cheaper now

Truly we live in the greatest timeline.

Disney is working on a live action version of Mulan just like there were jungle book and beauty and the beast live action remakes. When that movie comes out that's when they'll bring the sauce back.

Disney doesn't do McDonald's tie-ins anymore.

>implying winter isn't peak comfy
I bet you like summer when all the normies are out with their shirts off and being confident in their bodies you UNBELIEVABLE FAGGOT

where can i watch this epic episode of rick and morty Sup Forums?

dude haha you said the thing from the show that just aired and they said it too but you said it here haha

do you think you'll get gold for this

*BURRRRRRRP*

Quite pungent my dear

for me it's some Fruit-rollup flavor that I can't fucking remember, I've really tried to find it but i can't

The big kahuna burger

Yes they do.

I just want to try it because I love szechuan sauce. It's the best gook food sauce.

After you set everything up, you say 'this isn't worth it'

Next stop: rocket science.

They were delicious but I prefer the new ones only because you never get those hard chunks of gristle in the new ones. Biting into that hard shit in the old ones made me want to puke every single time.

It's probably nothing like actual szechuan sauce

Never know until we try it though. McDonald's BBQ sauce is delicious and so is their buffalo sauce. I don't personally like the other ones but other people seem to enjoy them, I don't see why this should be any different.

>no Taipei

Haha Reddit XD
Rick and Morty

Memes

*Posts on Facebook*

>Says /r/The_Donald

Define irony.

>© 2011

I haven't had a great burger in ages.

Rick and Morty threads need to be an insta ban

Go to sleep Joe Derosa.

I unironically signed the petition to bring the sauce back. Does this make me reddit?

its got electrolytes, mf

can we actually have some responses to the request,and not some sort of faggy discussion of fagometry?

tastes like roast pork

if you dont know this scene, you are not a film buff, and must resign from this board immediately. hint:japanese noodle western

no dont let some shitty human beings discourage you for getting being a good cause.