/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Summerfags Welcome Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing anti-Hillary and anti-CF memes for immediate insertion

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc
behindthename.com/random/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZE1UM6xpjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc

Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.
- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.
- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you.
- Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.
- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE THE SIDE DISH
- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. They can't think. They are üntermensch living on an animal like level. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.
- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

Rules for Radicals

followers guide

format guide

peak hours guide

The meme ops are working very well so far guys. BLM types all over social media HATE her, they know she's a hardcore racist, much to Obama's chagrin.

font/color guide

other font guide

Double satan GET
praise KEK

Trump is employing most of these. Pretty fascinating to watch Alinsky tactics being applied for the purposes of nationalism and liberty.

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

in case you didn't figure it out, we make memes

one of the more recent ones

>Trump is employing most of these
Trump's campaign is cfg-lite as far as I'm concerned. WE FIRIN ON ALL CYLINDER BOYS

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.
Since the tide is too strong to swim against, since our enemy is too strong, we must act like a judo master, as Yuri Bezmenov himself said:
"Do not kick and push your enemy if he is much bigger than you. You can not stop him. Instead, when he attacks, grab him and use hiw own momentum and energy and channel it in the direction you want him to fly." We will use propaganda, memetic warfare, emotional manipulation, disinfo, and divisive tactics - any kinds of subversion.

We will use the useful idiots the left currently holds to work for our own goals.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

WE ARE THE NEW JEWS
CHAOS AND RUCKUS BE BLESSED
PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK

might not be possible to get them to vote properly, but can discourage them to just stay home in the hood

or better yet get them to protest on election day, white liberals are afraid of them plus they will be arrested for interfering with election

spread this and variations and mock anyone who claims it isn't hillary and bill. most whites can't tell the difference either

Good one.

sums up how we all feel

kek/10

*******************************************************************************************************************************

So did anyone make a pamphlet? If not here's roughly what were looking for.

1. No complex language, stuff an average Joe could understand.

2. Very clear explanations of what Hillary has done, and why they are bad. No conspiracy theory stuff that hasn't been proven, just facts about all the terrible Mrs. Clinton has done.

3. Heavily sourced. We will be showing this to the average person, we need them to know that these are facts. Good sources(no brietbart, sorry) are a necessity.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

We will be handing these out to average people on the street, and we want to be able to explain to them all the terrible thing the foundation (mainly Hillary though) has done. If one of you could make a pamphlet or 1-2 page document, that'd help us out a ton.

Thanks!

Saw this one the other day on kikebook. However it works good for discouraging her base.

i want nostalrius back

I created 2 9fag accts, and spend 14h/day on twitter. The transition is finally complete; I have BECOME the cancer

No, you just became the average leaf.

> became the average leaf
gotta do what we gotta do mane

Our memes are EVERYWHERE, my wall is filled with #Bernie accts spamming the attack ones. SLAM DUNK NIGGUH

chilling, good work

if someone has talent, this is an idea.

use the sound track from this video but make soros the main focus
youtube.com/watch?v=vZE1UM6xpjM

the fearful = FBI director Comey
the strong = Putin?
the weak = Loretta Lynch
the innocent = Bernie Sanders
the corrupt = Hillary

If hilary does win in November , will she be known as the "Whore of Babylon" as prophecised
in the Book of Revelations ?

There's not way around the 3 posts/24 hours bs eh?

>There's not way around the 3 posts/24 hours bs eh?
Not that i know em. Clever anti-redpill protection

would also accept America's wicked stepmother

good to hear!!! I'm either throwing down or puffin, I don't get to see the fruits. It willl allllll be worth it come november tho!

I want trump ftw ..just shit an giggles

One should make a muslim account and praise Hillary.

"#HillaryClinton enjoys the protection of the Muslims of America and she will win inshallah!"

"#HillaryClinton is the best candidate for Muslims as she has close ties with our Saudi and Kuwaiti brothers!"

"#HillaryClinton is a great candidate for America as she rules according to Sharia: a leader must be cruel and sly"

>I'm either throwing down or puffin
Weed lmao? I'm been smoking for like 18 years and this shit got me to cut down close to zero. Can't come up with bantz when i'm high.

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

See:

Will be AFK for a while

I note that an anagram of 'mother in law' is 'woman hitler'

fuck we have top men on this board

holy fucking fuck it's like a photoshop version of a benny garry

kek. saved

You won't convince libs that obongo was a bad president

>You won't convince libs that obongo was a bad president
Screw them .

we need more like these

more memes that the common inner city youth will understand (sans michael j fox)

but the "When your x is x but still better than Hillary" scheme is the best because it's a normie meme.

this is fresher than the Clinton's latest batch of sex slaves

>we need more like these
fucking right, totally 9gag tier, which is what we need.
kek, and thx

yea I agree, those are really effective. Must be sure to make them look 100% legit, if someone tried to fake a pol screenshot with the wrong font, we'd notice right away

I don't think this would happen

I think this would be twisted as a means to have a revote.

ATTENTION

what we need to do is petition for a means of preventing election fraud. Because unlike in Austria, if Hillary won because of election fraud, there would be no recount.

no, it doesn't

don't spread this

This is literally how they think, and it will only make them feel that this is where Bernie support has reluctantly gone.

we need more normie memes!

I just did this one; 12 million years in paint, but there is much better potential and it might not be the right message

don't post obama with hillary

liberals would literally be fine with obama being president forever. So we don't want to garner those associations

Here's the Spongebob Prisoners Coal Shoveling Template