Hodor

Is there ever an explanation to Hodor?

I've read the books, mostly skipped some boring chapters and have seen the first 3 seasons

There just isn't much character development for him at all. Really one dimensional 'oh he has Giants blood' doesn't make him a moron then.

Everyone else gets a chapter and he's just a fill in the blank

Hold the door

bran warg raped him

Yes.
He even had a cancerous meme that plagued every corner of the internet about a year ago.

What was the meem

Dunk is his ancestor.

If you had actually watched the whole show you would have found out by now that him having no character development is the point of his character.

What?
That makes literary no sense at all.
Explain

Bran teleports back in time to program prebubescent Hodor to hold the door for them. It's really stupid. No, REALLY fucking stupid, and played as an emotional gut punch instead of jarring, aimless crap.

I don't believe you are a living human being if you do not know Hodor's backstory. Where you in some kind of cryogenic stasis for 2016? I don't even watch/read GoT, and I can explain to you in detail what fucking happened. It was like 9/11, and that's barely an exaggeration.

It was all planned

t. George RR Tolkein

he's the third Clegane

BRD
i e i
g t c
a k
r
d

What was Hodor's tax policy, George?

Can someone fucking explain what the fuck everyone is going on about and answer the question

He's an enormous tard with an enormous tarddick who dies as a pre-cliffhanger shockdeath and broke the hearts of millions

HOLD THE DOOOOOOOR

thats the key,that and not being a normie who only lurked for maybe a month.

Just read somewhere what happens with Bran and Hodor in season 6, you fuck.

in the tv show

also for you

Like asking who wants cake at a tard party

Idiots not able to fucking answer straight.

>Idiots not able to fucking answer straight.
I miss the old days when Sup Forums wasnt a safe space for stupid normies and people didnt give free shit to anyone.

He's obviously trolling. But I did chuckle at his "I read a few chapters, saw a few episodes' schtick. Most normie GoT fanfags do the ' I only read the books or watched the show' ignorant troll bit instead.

>watching Reddit of Thrones

Fuck off

It's been answered several times already in this thread you thick headed fuck.

Normies get OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE