ITT: Movies that time forgot

ITT: Movies that time forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4
youtube.com/watch?v=KT48krnvVnY
youtube.com/watch?v=XsGC01QpUZY
youtu.be/XV24FN4rDzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another recent Seth Rogen nobody remembers.

I remember it. It was actually enjoyable and funny.

BTFO

i know i saw this movie but what happened in it is like a blank space in my mind

Seth Rogen truly is terrible

My brother's favorite movie. Don't ask me why.

He's sexualy attracted to Zxck Guiimdgls,ernas' isn't he?

He loves Seth Rogen movies. He literally laughs to tears watching them.

i've also forgotten what it's about

>RDJ looks taller than Zack

I saw this in theaters because my stoner friends wanted to. I didn't even know it existed. I got drunk as fuck and had a good time. Not a bad stoner comedy.

I was actually going to post this. I remember thinking it was a bit funnny.

How high do you think his heels are in that third pic

Do you think m night shalamaalal jizzed when that twist hit?

>Streisand refused to travel for this flick, all of her scenes are either in a studio or infront if a green screen

Why even hire her then?

You mean Shamamalandan? Can't say for sure. Maybe the guy has a sixth sense for plot twists.

She is Jewish.

The Interview, Neighbors, Funny People, and Green Hornet are all equally forgotten. Sausage Party will be forgotten soon when other similar movies come out.

The Interview is the more memorable of those films. Rogen's best is Observe and Report.

Haha definitely. Those were the days for hot movie twists.

That movie was kind of silly but at least the effects were good and used tastefully.

Agreeing on this being pretty fun. Didn't care for the dramatic bromance, except in a scene or two.

>Rogen's best is Observe and Report.
100% agree. Really the only kino he's done.

People might remember the news about North Korea. But no one can tell you anything from the actual movie.

I dont understand why shes ever considered great shes got oscars and grammys and theres not a single ounce of talent in her body.

One of the many oscar bait (winner in this case) that nobody remembers.

I remember a few things but they mostly came from Franco and the guy who played Kim Jong Un.

It's a shame Rogen won't do more of those kinds of films, it's a lot better than his stoner shit.

>make me a Planes Trains and Automobiles rip off that isn't funny
>say no more senpai

I remember this flick, was thinking about it the other day. I can't remember why they had to have one of the kids become some evil edgelord.
Seem to recall the daughter character was pretty hot

same

i actually kind of liked this movie

I tried to watch this and made it maybe 30 minutes in

legitimately the worst movie I've ever seen, an absolute disgrace to the first one

>arnies big comeback

Extract is great.

this movies not bad

It wasn't oscar bait, though. That's why it was so weird that it won. I also don't think it's particularly forgotten.

> Highest grossing film of all time....
> Zero lasting impact.
> Nobody talks about this film.

This one is impressive in how little impact it had

I remember hating this movie, but I can't really remember the details

Wow, I actually can't remember anything about it all either. That's weird.

Every trailer I saw for this movie made me want to puke.

Nah, people still remember Shakespeare in Love.

Was there some rule that Joseph Fiennes had to be in every English period piece in the '90s

And yet It's getting it's own attraction at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4

Ahem

Actually liked it minus the obnoxious girl the black dude likes. She hurt the flick

I have this old memory but I can't place what it was from. It was like maybe Mad TV or something? I think it was a sketch comedy thing where a black lady or maybe a black guy in drag pronounces the movie title as "Shake-a-spear in Love." No idea what it was from but I still remember it almost 20 years later. I'll never know.

I nominate this. For a film which featured so many major, award-winning actors in their prime, it had zero impact whatsoever.

The curse of Zoe Saldana, Hollywood's most forgettable A-lister

>movie called the Fogotten
>gets forgotten

Fucking pottery man

i remember seeing half of this movie but I don't remember why I stopped and why I never resumed watching it

It was the first movie where I enjoyed being frightened, so I'll never forget it, at least

>pls respond

What was that movie she was in, Columbiana?
That and Salt were awful femi-Bourne films that I hope get redacted from the cinematic record.

Worst twist ever. s down

My father adores Salt and I will never understand it.

This movie wasn't horrible

>standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon, about to scatter his father's ashes
>to think the pilgrims built all of this..

I enjoy Mr and Mrs Smith, so if for him its Jolie shooting people, I get it at least.

This scene

youtube.com/watch?v=KT48krnvVnY

what kind of nigger are you? mike judge movies are all kino

I remember

I genuinely enjoyed this movie

Obligatory

It probably is. He sees a lot more movies than I do, so his taste is basically if he remembers it and doesn't hate it then it was probably a good movie. I've been to movies with him before where he realized 20 minutes in that he'd already seen it, and those usually aren't worth sticking around to the end for.

I love this movie and I don't care what that says about me. Amazing style.

At least it has JJ

I want an animated film closer to the source material this time.

BRUUUUHCEE, DELIVER ME THE SURROGATES

What was the other one, basically Taken on a Plane?

The TV Movie they made in the 80's was better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsGC01QpUZY

I like this movie still

But I like almost anything with Jackie Chan

youtu.be/XV24FN4rDzE

Kino soundtrack.

Everytime James Cameron sneezes an article gets made about what this means for the avatar sequel and you faggots talk about and say the same thing about "muh cultural impact" when it's talked about more than Titanic, or any other film from 2009.

You have a cool dad user, spend more time with him before its too late

I liked it

It was a fun experience to watch that with a theater mostly filled with my high school class yelling at the movie. It really does deserve to be forgotten as a movie though

>Mfw that whole ending scene

Pineapple Express is Rogen's best.

And it's because they recognized that his greatest strength is DUDE WEED LMAO.

Neighborhood Watch perfectly qualifies. The only reason anyone might remember it is because they had to move the release date due to the George Zimmerman case.

This was a solid kino for me buddy

remember when bitches got mad at Down Here Jr for "spitting" on that dog?

Oh wait, my bad. The title was changed to The Watch because of the Zimmerman case.

It was made for tv but it was still a good one.

This was a truly terrible attempt at doing a mean spirited version of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

I was about to post this.

This was the first rated R movie I got to see in theatres.

I remember it because I bought the tickets by myself and the old guy at the counter gave no shit that I was 11 years old.

THAT'S IT

Are Simon Pegg and David Schwimmer friends or something? I was going to post Run Fatboy Run.

>Paulson, Eva Mendes and ScarJo all roughly in their prime
Sweet Christmas.

Jizzed when that twist hit sounds like the best rock lyric never recorded.

It has literally no memorable scenes or lines. It was still an achievement in its own way its just people will say "Avatar what a doozy huh?" and its like ...uhh yeah love that movie.

>3 oscar winners and 2 nominees

Holy shit, I think they should just rerelease films sometimes and just not admit they are old.

Also Skiptrace is virtually unknown but I still liked it basically. It was funny.

Might be the most forgettable movie of all time desu