What was meant by this

what was meant by this

Peace at all costs so submit to Islam

Nothing, go to sleep

>It is not war if its less casualties than previous major wars

Nazi attacks since 1946 zero. Therefore ww2 didn't count shitlord

I'll take the bait.

Its a very naive argument to say that history's conventional warfare between nation states is more destructive than the current state of international conflict in which Islam and those who follow it want to destroy Western civilization because we don't follow Sharia law, are immoral, etc.

I hope you don't buy into this, user. I've had people try to make the same argument to me, and they're basically saying that unless terrorists kill millions of people, we shouldnt do shit about them

Why does the left side of this comic use worldwide statistics as opposed to the US-centric statistic used on the right? And why doesn't 9/11 count?

It's bullshit. How many of these other war deads died on US soil? Very few, I assume, if any. Yet the "terror" batch only counts deaths on US soil and excludes the biggest of the attacks - if the war on terror started with that attack, it has to be counted, and of course this war is fought elsewhere, like all the other wars, so the deaths in the respective theatres have to count as well.

GREAT POINT

The real war is demographico-cultural and is waged through immigration.

*since 9/11
>we decided to leave out the single biggest terror attack in the US

And all the islamic terror attacks before it too

>60 million dead
It was only 54 million

>let's ignore the biggest attack against civilians in the history of the world to further our agenda

Praise kek

60m dead in WW2 was across all nations. 17m dead in WW1 was across all nations. 1.3m dead in the Vietnam War was across all nations.

95 dead in the US since 9/11 is US-only across a limited time span. This is like looking at how many Americans died in WW2 in 1939.

Let's look at what Islamic terrorism has done across all nations instead. We'll still limit ourselves to 2001-current.

2001: 3537
2002: 2849
2003: 3273
2004: 7166
2005: 7625
2006: 15245
2007: 20478
2008: 10798
2009: 9176
2010: 9233
2011: 9086
2012: 11546
2013: 16775
2014: 32863
2015: 27653
2016 (so far): 11774
-----------------------------
Total: 199077

Moreover, these numbers do not include dead soldiers. All other figures are heavily reliant on dead soldiers.

>Terrorist attacks in US
>In US

By that logic we should only count people killed in the US during all those other wars

People can't adapt to the idea that there is more than one way of conquering and oppressing a people. They are stuck in the "Call me when they invade us with a standing army, otherwise leave me the hell alone." mentality as they watch their culture get destroyed by leftists and their "immigrants".

Was about to post this. 31,345 attacks carried out, and also 279,518 people injured.

Thank you, based religion of peace.

A few deaths is a small prize to pay for tolerance and equality, like we happily let thousands die yearly in traffic because the benefits of vehicular traffic outweighs the costs. Or how Americans happily accept a few gun murders a week for the freedom of owning a firearm.

>since 9/11

Every time.

That to minimise loss of life we should bend over and just accept that some people will kill us.

Basically a typical message penned by a coward incapable even thinking of vengeance without hyperventilating and sweating.

Not to mention the idiots didn't even account for islamic terrorism globally, which is HUGE

Kek