OTTOMAN EMPIRE

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE ROSE? ARE THE TRAITOR SNAKE PIECE A SHIT GERMAN YILANS SHAKING IN THEIR DRESSES?

IS THE AMERICA TREMBLING?

YOU SHOULDN'T OF BETRAYED YOUR FRIEND AND NATO ALLIES PIECE A SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement
youtube.com/watch?v=mUeI4nvz0JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This triggers the roach.

CANADAIANS WILL BE PUPPET TO THE BLACK PRESIDENT FOR MANY YEAR LIKE A BITCH. FUCK CANADA

Leaf's have no dog in this fight, step aside and let REAL men handle the roaches

Attach a motor to Ataturk cause he is spinning in his grave

Emperor Trudeau will personally slay the coming of the anti-Christ and take the heads from all Muslims.

>America dealing with roaches in other ways than political talk and shaking of hands

Top kek, literally the goodest Kaffirs. You boys have done enough to strengthen Islam as is, let the real men handle this now.

USA USA USA USA USA
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

Funny because it looks like Turkey is the one back stabbing allies. You literally accused us of staging the coup. If you want to see our work, look at Iran, Chile, Egypt, USSR, Libya and countless banana republics. We get shit done when we want a coup

>Cuba

no men left in USA

>Turkey is the one back stabbing allies.

coincidence your president didn't condem the traitor army before we defeated them? buying their time to see if their plot was successful, when your work failed you bowed and said you support us? we can see through your shit fuck you

>Iraq
>Libya
>Afghanistan

"good" at coups, shits at installing governments that don't fall to Islam

>Venezuela
>Vietnam
>Turkey

Jesus Christ! Thank god for the crusades! with out the brave Crusaders defeating the turks and Muslim we wouldn't have Europe desu!

lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement

I wish a turkroach would.

Ready for you this time senpai

Fuck off roach, those were missions to destabalize not coups

Exactly, Destabilizing a region can be very profitable and beneficial

>Serb

Serbian whores are very cheap in Instabul hahaha

your little nation will be submit in less than a week Serb dog piece a shit

The U.S. condemned the coup immediately you shitstain. Which is why we aren't thrilled you're wanna-be Sultan went and tried to blame us. That's what we get for trusting a piece of trash like Erdogan.

Would you want to die for your it?

Serbia would stand no chance vs a million roach army bro

Shouldn't you invade Bulgaria first?

If burgers would not interfere, Srbi would cancel all the roaches in the world.

>mfw russian nukes launch as soon as a single roach touches Crimea

God now we have an actual enemy to fight

turkey the new iraq/afgan war when?

whats the nuke situation??

Nice

Just so everyone knows, this helicopter is engaging the police BEHIND the Muslim groups that are also firing at the helicopters.

Western media is reporting that the helicopters are engaging "civilians."

>mfw there are nukes pointed at all NATO countries

Fuck off, if you get your shit anywhere near Syria or Black Sea - we go to mediterrain.

No seriously whats the word on Incirlik?

>SHOULDN'T OF BETRAYED
>SHOULDN'T OF
>OF

Who you gonna call?

>language is an artform
>language isn't just a means to an end

I know prescriptivism is considered to be obsolete but this shit triggers the fuck out of me and I also use it to detect retards and dumb people. It has never failed me.

You are just a narcissist with psychological complex about your own retardness.

u fucking chomar.

pic related. it is probably OP

shuu shu roach

Got your back this time Ivan.
They've been in the way too long as it is. Last straw now. Can't believe this is the same country that stood by us in Korea.

No forgiveness for the papa roach. No room for his tinpot sultanate.

my sides

>THE TRAITOR SNAKE PIECE A SHIT GERMAN YILANS
>YILANS
kek'd hard

hey turk cant wait till you get a big ass rod shubbed up your shithole country's ass.

I say this every mourning in the mirror before i leave the house.

Selam halin keyfin nasıl korkak yilan hain, Ne kadar? you sell your own people out piece a shit

>post your face when globalist kikes are GTFO and the radical islamic CIA traitors were obliterated by the populace

Sup Forums posters will continue to pretend this was a secular coup, despite being 0 proof supporting it, because they and their countries are made out of cuckolds that wouldnt throw themselves into certain death for their country.

>Fuck off, if you get your shit anywhere near Syria or Black Sea - we go to mediterrain.

We already are pretty close to those areas....I am not sure what the point of this post was.

FUUUCK the fucking shit gypsys of Turkey, enemies of europe civilization, we the spanish kick your ass very good in the Lepanto battle.

BURN BURN sons of thousend goats.

Return Chipre and Constantinopla.

Have fun under Sharia law retard

>dying for a piece of land you don't even own
Wew lad

Dilini yutmak

Fucking die you piece of shit.

When are you declaring war on Israel?

thats what i thought you fucking cock roaches

your blood will flow through the cracks of mother earth, feeding her thirst for evolution.

Your time will come. DUES VULT!

That isn't english

Turkey would never be able to invade and occupy Iran. Only America is capable of that It . How you going to beat Israel and the Balkan countries. lmao.

soon you will speak my tongue

Not with soldiers like these. Pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUeI4nvz0JA
>turkroaches

bless you

Turkey has been tottering on the edge since the Gezi Park riots. You are helping ISIS, we have the pictures, so fuck you right in the pussy.

Go lie somwhere else turkcuck.

>chinese one
tip top kek

>Israel
Israel fear us very much, they stand back when we tell them too. We've been itching for a show of force vs jews. Iran is very outdated military. You have to remember Turkey is the first line of defense between Americans and Russia aggressors. We are not to be taken lightly. Balkans are not relevant

well at least you recognize that your language is so puke inducing shit that you can use it as threat.

>turkey thinks it can take on Iran and Israel
oh dear lord kek, hallowed be thy name

>Turks
>Good soldiers

Can't even beat kurds.

this one's nice Sven, I'll give you that.

This coup was a fake one, it's staged.

It's now confirmed over 3000 soldiers, 5 generals, dozens of commanders, 30+ corporals were all invovled.... and yet they failed to take out the power grid, failed to take out state run media, failed to hold positions, were surrendering in the hundreds.

And now Erodgan is purging the political parties, the courts, the supreme courts, the judges. This was a staged coup to power grab for Erodgan.

At this point over 6000+ are arrested military and political.

Dat buttfuck circle

Lebanon successfully took on Israel we are much mighty. Jews sunk a ship off the sea and we issued a warning and deployed more help to Palestine and Jews delirmek hahaha

I meant that post

How are you going to have an empire when your country is now in favour of more backwards ass ideologies?

No, we won't.
Prepare for the Tenth Crusade you piece of Islamist dung.

>that picture
>wanting to take over a bunch of sand and backwards thinking sand niggers

LMAO

>Iran is very outdated military.

Saddam though the same thing And 2 super powers backed him.. You will never be able to invade Iran. Only America is able to do that. Besides the Ottoman- Persian wars prove this. Its the reason why you have had a stable borders for so long

>Israel fear us very much, they stand back when we tell them too. We've been itching for a show of force vs jews.

Is that why they shot your floatila and you had to beg them for good ties?

Not to mention the entirety of the Balkan states. This is not the 1900s anymore.

Take a good look, my friends.

Examine the OP.

Yes.

THIS is the average Erdogay supporter.

>lebanon winning
Cuck pls
if Israel LOST a war, they wouldn't exist
Iran would love to overthrow Erdogan
don't come at me with this nationalistic faggot shit

Get stomped by Russia, roach.

i was at home
drinking my milk
then Gf calls
Turkey is rose
"bring it shitskins!"

it illustrates our previous empire and possible conquest. many states in the USA are very desolate and isolated

New Templars when?

Erdogan supporters triggered.
Good luck tot the wars to come against NATO and Russia. At same time.

its not happens, turkroach.

You are the type of coward that drags the west down.

Israel did, and still does nothing wrong.

You are embarrasing yourself, there will be no war, there will be nothing. The US is being besieged by outside influence too, electing Hillary will be the final nail in the American coffin.
I hope for you guys that you elect Trump

Smite the triggered roach

>if Israel LOST a war, they wouldn't exist
not when theyre the aggressor stupid burger

>Israel trying to invade a country
Nigga what

The Hagia Sophia will be Christian again. You fuckers want to use it as a mosque during Ramadan?

Seeing the coup, are you pretending we believe you will conquer these region?
If you go to iran, israel/palestine, arabia saudi the civil and army will step you're roach army.
Also
>Wanting to conquer region with terrorist like islamic state

There is no way on earth that Turkey would be able to beat Israel! Israel military is too fucking good, they will cuck turkey just like how they cucked the Palestinians!

sides in orbit

Mossad kidnapping Erdogan when?

Lol proud that your shitty government will strip even more rights from you in the name of some shit head religion that isn't real(spoiler) you don't have a soul or eternal life(/spoiler). I'll never understand people so willing to give up freedoms or get behind a leader thats 100% proven to be a coward.

And your actually proud of it your ready to sign up for the military and go die in some shit hole for a terrible leader/cause. I wish you well turkey enjoy spreading the word of allah i'm sure that will work out well for you in the long run

Hey! Just like 9/11!

Slide thread.