"Ha ha"

nextshark.com/mcdonalds-mulan-mcnugget-szechuan-sauce-makes-epic-comeback-thanks-rick-morty/

"Epic"

How will DUMP ever recover?

"not reddit"

"trust (((us)))"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKFUCKFUCK MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING SHITCHUAN SAUCE FUCK YOU LEDDIT FUCK YOU HARMON THIS SHIT IS EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hella f*ckin epic!

>getting excited over some shitty salt ridden diabetes sauce
Fucking americans

>Fucking americans
You spelled "liberals / reddit" wrong.

If you dont understand that the whole episode and much much more was funded by mcdonalds al le cleever product placement you dont deserve to live. It is basically a very entertaining 22 minute long mcdonalds add you just watched.

Well there is probably a mulan nostalgia bait life action remake coming out soon so it might have come back then anyway

HELL TO THE FR*CK YES!! I signed three sauce petition just because of this hella epic ep, and I can't wait until McDonalds brings back their based Szechaun sauce LOL! WUBALUBADUBDUB WE DID IT REDDITBROS *gets schwifty*

Ha ha

wow how totally unexpected. its almost as if the entire thing was a clever marketing campaign

I like how it's just high fructose corn syrup with some teriyaki flavor. I'm sure fat redditors will love it.

Why would anyone wanna sit down and make this
This.

it's the same tweet from monday pretending to be an article

Why must leddit make liking this show so painful?

Not gonna lie if they bring it back I'm getting a 20 piece and two of those sauces. Mmm I'm ready mc Donald's corporate bring me the nuggies.

shit on the floor
take off your pants and your panties

Why does this kino trigger plebs so much?

_ _ _ _ _ _

D please.

_ _ d d _ _

>Why would anyone wanna sit down and make this
Because it's fun?

Uh, I'd like to solve the puzzle:
Niggers!

Honestly doubleniggers like you posting about "triggers" in all of my favorite shitposting threads are the only thing triggering me.