Anyone ever had a threesome?

Anyone ever had a threesome?

Attached: knowyourplace.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

Yes but it was an all dude one

yes, and a foursome (all guys)

Foursome twice with the girlfriend. One time it was a swap with a friend and his girl and the other was mmmf

When I was jailbait I spent most of a summer fucking 3 older guys in our apartment complex.

Sounds pretty gay

nice

That's not a threesome that's a cuckolding, fags.

Yes and foursome too, all males. My girlfriend always refused, now I’m convincing a girl I’m going out with to have a threesome with me and another guy

Gf's have all been too jealous/ insecure. Damn shame because current gf likes anal and cums hard when she has a finger in her ass while shes riding. Would love to double penetrate her. And fantasy has always been to eat pussy while being ridden but that's never happening

for her it's a threesome

Gay

It;s just the same jew thread over and over again, just done differently.

A strong white race is the jew's worst nightmare, this is how they attack it.

Attached: 1573134298609.jpg (864x864, 179K)

Yeah. My fat gf and her fat friend get it on every once in a while. I've never actually had my cock in the friend though. Weird...

So many, my dudes. Ask away.

yep, both ffm and mfm, twice ffm with the same two girls (my two girlfriends, polyamorous relationships ftw) and one mfm with each girl (the other dudes being high school buddies)

Ffm with 4 different pairs, 5 girls total I think?

An & E
Av & E
Av & her random friend one time
Av & S

Date bi girls. The gayer the better. It's hard mode but you have a lot of threesomes.

I fucked S with one of my friends, and I had a foursome with a couple I met out with E one night.

man, that position is the shit. Having one girl sit on your face while the other rides your dick into the sunset, all while both are facing each other? Simply glorious

No. But my wife says she’s kind of into the idea of bringing another chick into it. The only reason we haven’t is because everyone we know are either not single or ugly.

Worst: ffm, 2 straight chicks and me
Best: two bi chicks and me
Also done many, many mfm, a couple mfmf, and one glorious fmfmf.

Yeah, it isn't really all that it's cracked up to be.

Yes. It was me and a a married couple. I was 18, she was 28, and he was slightly older than her. She was the one that wanted it the most. She coaxed him into it. It was clear that she had a serious thing for me. In private, she even asked me what I thought about dating. Shit was whack man. I felt bad for dude, and knew she had screws loose.

Go with the ugly that way your wife wont have resentment watching you plow a chick hotter then her.

Its my number 1 fantasy. Just want to be completely lost in pussy, even better if they play with eachother on top. But again, gf too jealous for that to ever happen

All depends on the circumstances.

Yes, pic related

Attached: received_10212909751996476.jpg (2048x1152, 88K)

Im down for a MFF, my fucking gf checks out chicks more then me, and bitch says she would be down... but bitch would not make the move on our only lady friend... Though i do get a little subconscious my 5 incher wont please the other chick, because it seems to do the job for my chick.

I've had two:
2 Women 1 Man,
And 2 Men, 1 Woman.

Both were complicated and not something I'd do a third time.

Offer an MMF first.

shared my x gf with my best friend once we where drunk. good times, my friend dont want to talk about it, x was open for more dudes next time but said she would kill me if i suggested a ffm, i demanded one and when she stood by what she said i dumped her. it has to go both ways or it will never work.

Oh I absolutely would but she jokingly mentioned not being into that before

damn, that sucks. It takes a certain mentality to want to participate in something like this, not gonna lie, and it really sucks if your girl isn{t into it. YOu could try offering an MMF threesome to start, so she know you are comfortable with this being a two'way thing. My experience was with my two gfs (yay polyamory), but both were pretty open-minded from the start, although for one of them this was the first time she ever did anything with a girl (funny enough, she sure seemed to be enjoying herself with gf #2 during lol)

who smiles with 2 apes in her ass

She doesn't want to admit to being into it, you mean. She assumes it will get complicated. You'll get jealous. Or that it's a ploy to get a mmf threesome.

Reassure her it isn't.

She's one of those "sex is special" types. Has been down for other things like anal, fucking in public places, toys, etc but doesnt want other people involved. Just stays a fantasy for me

We’re talking chicks like holy shit not even beer goggles will save this train wreck

Even better. Your girl definitely won't be worried.

It's all good from the back while she muff dives your chick, user.

Attached: Drunk Club Whore.jpg (1580x1200, 124K)

Yep. Had a threesome with a married couple. She sucked me while he fucked her, we did a DP, and after he came in her pussy, I slid my cock in her slippery pussy and added my load.
Also had a threesome with a guy and his partner. He was fucking my ass while his partner and I were in a 69.

Idk man, Id fuck a uggo with my gf. If I dont perform well, my life keeps going and she remains ugly. I really just want to do it once, and I think the first time would be best with an uggo, less stress, and good practice if i ever get a chance with a chick on the same level or better then my gf. Learn how to balance pleasuring both, learn when to let them go at it so you dint cum early, and maybe the uggo will let you ger dirty with her. Be fucking hot to fill my girls ass with piss, and then my girl sprays the uggo with the piss.

Had a threesome with my ex and her bestfriend

yeah but it was 2 guys with one in my ass and the other in my mouth

That's pretty gay buddy. Homo boy.

i joined my friends often. i was good friends with a bi girl that had a girlfriend, we'd flirt in college and all our classmates thought we was dating or something. eventually she says to me that she has feelings for me but also her girlfriend and that her girlfriend was open to a threesome occasionally since my friend is `bi and i {her girlfriend} can only satisfy one part of her needs`.

we'd have threesomes often but also just hang out and shit. im not for that poly stuff so no dating.

it ended when my friends girlfriend confessed that she wanted to leave my friend for me {she was only lesbian before i joined} in private. we're all still good friends and my friends girlfriend is happy with my friend again.

Yeah, it was a disaster.

I have an uggo gf, and do threesomes with her uggo friend. It's an anything goes type of situation every time.

At an orgy I ate a girl out while 2 other girls made sucked her tits, another made out with her and my girlfriend kinda just sat next to me and watched and got jealous.

yes, i let my gf suck me and my friend off

Had a few threesomes with my wife and a friend (male). First couple were just she just gave him a bj. Third time we went all-out and both fucked her (he did 2xs). Haven't done it in YEARS but it'd be nice to do it with either gender. Sorry, no pics.

my ex was an uggo, and i tired to get it to happen with her uggo friends as well. never fucking happened. Im honestly happy for you. because two 4's still equal an 8.

Haha, sorry it never happened for you, buddy. I gotta say, there's nothing better than one low self esteem uggo sucking your cock straight out of the other low self esteem uggos ass...

Friend's cousin came home with a 5/10 slampig once. Wasn't much of a threesome, more a train.

Nah. Just fucked my buddy's wife and he fucked my wife. I won on the deal, against my buddy (his wife is younger and hotter) and against my wife (my buddy is older and fatter).

Someone getting paid well for it

had a devils 3 way I nutted in the girl and didnt tell the other guy lol

Had a threesome once with my girlfriend at the time and a roommate/buddy

Why, what happened?

nah but watched my mom having some as a kid

steamboat?

Tag teamed this chick (on left) a few months back with a friend... she pretends to be all innocent and shy lol

Attached: 5993A053-EA11-4CC3-8078-88B3382FD422.png (1080x1080, 1.6M)

Only MFF. The only smells I wanna smell are 2 pussies and my own balls.
For you fags that want to cuck yourselves, I've entered gangbang rooms and it smells rank like a men's locker room. If you only like it because you want a woman to be completely dominated and "helpless" I get it. Just remember the smells.

Had an MMFF, MFF and a couple of MMF. Girlfriend doesnt want to da a MFF anymore because she gets too jealous, but she likes MMF.

Shit is not fair. But i am an horny fuck so idk.

post more of her user