Usually I am not one to brag but fuck it im damn proud of this

Usually I am not one to brag but fuck it im damn proud of this.
Yes, it's a first edition Reginald Mittington Grandoak fingerbox. Found it at a garage sale and the moron sold it for $5. What a dope.

Attached: il_340x270.1827831449_8jtp.jpg (340x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/finger-boxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, boomer

what are finger boxes ?

A shitty, old "meme"

Shut up newfag

Attached: fingerbox4.png (1514x902, 396K)

Lol at the sad people in this thread pretending fingerboxes are a meme. Did you not have one growing up poor little babbies?

go RP in /mlp/ faggot

Lol k sure kiddo

Grandpa passed this one down to me. Proud of it even if it's internal steel split sprocket is a little slow.

Attached: W1siZiIsIjMwMTUxMyJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcmVzaXplIDIwMDB4MjAwMFx1MDAzZSJdXQ.jpg (1936x2000, 438K)

Dude, jealous...

I love finger boxes. Sup Forums is infested with new fags.

what the fuck is this role playing scooby doo faggotry?

Anyone know of a tutorial to fix rusty press bearings? I feel like my fingerbox is losing its grip.

how is discussing fingerboxes roleplaying? retard

Please stop embarrassing yourself, nobody believes fingerboxes are some type of weird meme, they mention the 1919 Fingerbox Prohibition in most US textbooks ffs.

go back to r.eddit and take this hug box fake "meme" retardation with you. This is worse than that andy six shit meme

And only newfags expose it

go rp somewhere else

how do I finger a box?

go rp somewhere else

Doesn't that thing chop off fingers like a roulette game?

Can I watch you finger your box?

Fuck. You.
I only have a shitty cardboard one, I bet you stole it you daft nigger.

Damn I remember back in the day, /b used to have fingerbox thrads on the daily.

>nostalgia time

I've got an A YO fingerbox set

Attached: fingerboxset.jpg (512x384, 31K)

There were some malfunctioning boxes made by gooks after WWI, hence the Fingerbox Prohibition. But that doesn't happen anymore, generally

SET? Did you steal that from a museum? You lucky bastard, you shouldn't tell too many people

my great grandfather brought it back from japan after WWII

Link?

this "meme" was never funny or interesting fuck off

United States History: Student Edition
ISBN-10: 0547484283
ISBN-13: 978-0547484280

>there are people here who didnt have to dissasemble and clean out their grandpas fingerbox after they """accidently""" stuck their dick in it and came buckets....
dont tell me no one else tried this?

>this "meme" was never funny or interesting fuck off

as opposed to the constant trap, dick rate and you mad white boi threads? kys faggot

Attached: supermad.jpg (500x522, 25K)

mineral oil my good sir, lubricates the bearings and conditions the wood at the same time... win -win

this thread is just a bunch of faggots sucking each other off over a fake forced meme joke that nobody falls for anymore. 10 seconds in google explains what the retardation is.

it was NEVER funny or interesting.

This guy knows

You're supposed to not mention the word fingerbox in the OP fag

Smart. My dad used to use a tiny bit of safflower oil when he boxed, his were always in great condition. Glad he shared them with me. Miss him

What’s a fingerbox

It's a replica.
You can tell from the engravings, the latin isnt really right.

your dad would be turning over in his grave seeing you fagging out on a board with a bunch of adults over a nonexistant piece of shit. Go explain how you spend your morning talking about imaginary boxes with other autistic retards