MAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMERICA

WOOF

Dopey looking fucker

GREAT

He's so ugly and fat.
Ironic considering his base tends to favor the opposite so no clue why they like HAES (except for women) pressy who admits he doesn't even exercise.

He hates Rosie O Donnell but looks just as fat. Wtf.

THIS IS Sup Forums RELATED BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP WAS A REALITY TV STAR AND HE'S STILL ON TV REGULARLY.

IF MODS DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN, THEY ARE GOING AGAINST THEIR OWN RULES

IN WHICH CASE I WILL HAVE TO UNPLUG MY ROUTER FOR 15 MINUTES SO I CAN CONTINUE POSTING AGAIN

EITHER WAY, YOU LOSE MODS.. YOU LOSE

Go to bed Rosie

Reddit

AGAIN

You're not wrong. They're leaving this up even though no one is discussing the film

best thing to do is figure out which one is modding and then report him to hirojew for doing it based on his politics
like Sup Forums did with that other guy

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment
>about to start WW3 with Russia over Syria

I'm tired of winning xD Daddy Trump will stop the nukes with meme magic praise le kek #maga

>>about to start WW3 with Russia over Syria

This was inevitable whether Trump or Hilary won.

>>about to start WW3
How is this a bad thing when its all we've been asking for?

I can't imagine why you would look like that when you have the money to get the best care in the world, personal trainers, best hair stylists, top tier tailors, etc.

>he cut and pasted it again
>he got BTFO by fucking Reddit.com again
kid, stop embarrassing yourself

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/

>trump literally sends another generation to die for Israel and spread Wahhabism and islamism across the Middle East creating more refugees, terrorism and persecution of Christians
>the_donald/pol: "lol NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING lmao ctr shills btfo cucks #MAGA"

What are some movies about people ignoring a Prophet that has been right so far on all his predictions?

More like
>What are some movies about an old cuck who failed pathetically after running third party?

I distinctly remember him saying he wasn't going to get us in a war and that Hilary was the war monger.

He's still 70

Politicians lie.. You should know this.

Not a Trump or Hilary supporter.

The thing is WWIII with Assad would be a great happening and would result in more dead ragheads and soldier degenerates. Also Trump has already enforced no refugees from that area so we're good to go. Trump did nothing wrong.

I'm not american

>I'm voting for Trump because Hillary would start WW3

>Trump starts WW3
>I-It was inevitable and w-we all wanted it anyways

>more dead ragheads

T. Jew

i don't get it... why wont he lock Obama and hilary up?

After Obama's presidency disillusioned young dumb liberals and now Trump's presidency will disillusion young dumb alt-rightists, will anybody even vote anymore besides baby boomers?

same result with Shillary only we'd be getting all the rapefugees this causes as well

make donald DRUMPF again

How will we write about it? WW3 or WWIII?

where were you when world war 3 started?

>you might live to see a the road or book of memeli type world

We won't because Russia will get BTFO and then immediately launch all nukes to prevent looking like an embarrassment

Yes, the Libertarian uprising is just around the corner. Cocaine, prostitution and NFA weapons will be completely unregulated by 2030. America will finally be a utopia.

I haven't seen a thread like this in years.

World War Meme

>the great glassening of Syria begins

Based Trump putting those goat fuckers down.

>he browses reddit unironically

kill yourself

Thank God desu senpai

already knew this shithole was infested by the_donald redditors.

I guess Swagshit is going to leave this thread up for research.

>look it up
>its real

HOLY SHIT ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING FOR ONCE

ILL MISS YOU GUYS AFTER THE BOMBS FALL

It's official, lads. We WWIII comfy now

where should we meet up if it all ends we somehow survive friends

This is a pretty shitty excuse. One of the biggest draws to Trump was that he wasn't a typical politician, he was an outsider

But it was just a prank bro, just like most of his promises

WWIII AND I CAN'T GET DRAFTED! I LOVE YOU ALL!

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT

Trump ordered missle strike on Syria right now.

It habbenin!
Can't wait to blame republicans for everything now.

YOU ASSHOLES SAID HILLARY WOULD CAUSE WW3 NOT TRUMP

Middle east is just a complete shithole, totally detrimental to western society. Japan got nuked for less.

she endorsed the strike

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

>launching an attack before any investigation can confirm it's a false flag, and risk severely alienating his America First base if it does turn out to be a false flag while severely alienating those pushing for Congressional approval for attacks

What's his end game?

So...

This thread kills the liberals.

Impeachment. He wants out.

If shit goes crazy I advise all of you to fuck off down to South America. It should be the only region of the world that's unaffected by the chaos. I'll be kicking it down in Cartagena, shitposting and doing lines.

Thanks for the Heights, go-- I mean guy.

is he already considered the greatest president ever?

DLIPDLAPS ANNIHILATED

Nope

see

So why is he bombing Syrian airbases? Was it even confirmed they did the chemical attacks? Why would they do that to their own people?

wtf I hate Drumpf now!

Because he's retarded

Trump is going to get people back to work, going to bring a TON of jobs to the unemployed college kids

He is bringing back the draft

He was actually a puppet candidate controlled by the Clintons, sorry senpai.

>Yes, the Libertarian uprising is just around the corner. Cocaine, prostitution and NFA weapons will be completely unregulated by 2030.
Libertarianism's goal is maximum freedom for all, so NO these things will never be unregulated.
example:
Prostitution - mandatory sex worker HIV testing, no unregulated soliciting, taxes and so on.

>Japan got nuked for less.
What a fuckin cream tart.

DELETE THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW YOU SHITLORD TRUMP IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

Please stop

Every time I post anything even vaguely pro trump I get accused of being you faggots. I've never browsed leddit in my life, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit.

Cause he's the leader of America and he felt like it.

These performances are oscar worthy

Assad is an evil man.

Quite nearly worse than Hitler and the member of his own Axis of Evil (Russia, Iran and Syria).

Donald Trump is a great man for getting ahead of this before Israel's existence could be imperiled.

It's likely a false flag, it makes no sense for Assad to invite attacks when the US just signaled that it would be leaving the country alone on Apr 2.

As to why Trump is doing it well just look at his cabinet of zionists and the relationship he has with Netanyahu. You should have expected this a few months ago when they were saber rattling at Iran for no reason.

Jews always win - that's the ultimate red pill. Their IQs are too high, they own too many congomerates, they are too embedded in politics. It's over.