Can you really not get high or a high like state with cbd gummies...

can you really not get high or a high like state with cbd gummies? i ate like 15 600mg each in the last 2 hours and i feel...high???

honest question, i know how it feels to be high on weed, this feels very similar
>thoughts are louder
>cotton mouth
>my eyes feel "wider" and warm
heart rate has also gone down

mind you THC is illegal in my country, you can though buy cbd gummies

Attached: 98ee2344d3982a2c.jpg (1242x1173, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Bio-Hanf-Extrakt-Gummibärchen-Gummibärchen-Hergestellt-Biologisch-Gentechnisch/dp/B07X1LSB95
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah you can. I smoke cbd hemp flower and i feel high off it. The flower is a lot cheaper too you need to eat like 30 dollars worth of gummies to get anything

trust me bud, it isnt the same as high thc buds... but that is a lot of gummies

>hemp flower
the same stuff those gummies are made of, but again, thc and weed per se is illegal here but you can buy cbd gummies off of amazon
i mean, yeah but still it "feels" different you know? way past the placebo thinking

The hemp flower should be legal its legal everywhere its the same thing as the gummies just stronger and cheaper

alright, but i'm not lying to myself when i am infact have the same kind of feeling when high?

No i have been smoking cbd hemp flower for almost a year now and i have smoked normal thc buds every day for about 8 years straight

And i went on reddit boards for cbd and people all say they feel a slight high too. But the gummies cost a fortune and are weak and the flower is really cheap. There’s about 200mg of CBD in each gram of flower

Also are you sure each gummy was 600mg or 600mg in the entire bottle?

Here in america all the cbd gummies i find are like 500mg total in a bottle and each gummy has like 25mg of cbd in it

ah no was 20mg per gummy 600mg in 30 gummies

Also the only gummies in america available on amazon are made with hemp oil. Not cbd. Totally different.

Upload a pic of the package

What country? Cbd hemp flower is legal in the U.K. and shit and i think most of Europe

its this stuff
amazon.de/Bio-Hanf-Extrakt-Gummibärchen-Gummibärchen-Hergestellt-Biologisch-Gentechnisch/dp/B07X1LSB95

>amazon.de/Bio-Hanf-Extrakt-Gummibärchen-Gummibärchen-Hergestellt-Biologisch-Gentechnisch/dp/B07X1LSB95

Lel I dont even think that has cbd in it. I think its just hemp extract from like leaves and shit. Get some real cbd shit not on amazon you wasted your money. Look for cbd hemp flower I’m telling you

alright but still i feel high-ish

Actually i think it does have cbd i have no idea dude

haha oh well

>trying to get high off of CBD gummies
are you retarded?
cbd doesn't get you high
it's just one of the chemicals in weed that relieves pain, that's it
it's not some mystical magic voodoo shit.
it's like saying "hey I drank a bottle of mouth wash and I dont feel THAT drunk, wtf?"

if you had 600mg of actual edibles you'd be lucky to even be conscious at this point; likely being asleep or straight up greening out.

a high-ish feeling though

similar but not the same. more of a body high, not as intense and usually leaves you very relaxed. thc is what gets you truly high. you in France?

body high as in i'm feeling like my head is in a soft cloud?
>france
nah but close borders

yeah. your muscles feel relaxed? eyelids heavier like you're almost or are squinting? look at yourself in a mirror and say something. did it come out or did you notice your mouth moving a bit slower than usual? body high.
I need to find a way to get actual edibles to my gf in France. They just recently legalized cbd but she tells me they sell out super fast at the places that sell them and they're way overpriced.

yeah they do
>squinting
a little bit the feel of squinting yeah and warmth plus everything moves "a little bit slower but only so slightly