Where does Sup Forums stand on tattoos?

Where does Sup Forums stand on tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/janebangme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

things that 18 year olds do to be a cool adult then regret for the rest of their life

2nd post best post

degenerate

they will be removed with bayonets some day

she already has a bayonet scar it seems

Only for the goyim. Good Jews don't get them

A billion years of evolution. Top of the food chain. Defaces organs with dumb shit.

found her insta

instagram.com/janebangme/

kek

Degenerate, but shouldn't be outlawed or punished for.

If you've never been in prison or the military you shouldn't have one.

degenerates branding themselves like slaves and cattle

Great for triggering retarded fundamentalists.

Unless its cultural or has real value, like a military regimental symbol, its degenerate

Nothing wrong with them as long as they're not stupid.

You're a fucking moron.

they're great

makes it easy to know who not to befriend

they are marks for slaves.

Degenerate unless it's a swastika.

I don't like them but that one is kewl

You're a fucking degenerate.

Haram.

Degenerate just like colored hair, being fat, or short hair on girls.

holy shit what a sad '"person'"

That's not how FPBP works.

>my personality is so dull I have to permanently draw pictures all over my body to stand out.

I'm indifferent, unless it's something totally ridiculous like a face tattoo or something that will basically ruin your chances at employment. I wouldn't get one myself, but I don't understand why people get butthurt about tattoos either.

You're literally ruining your body. Someone fit, with clean skin will always look better.

It might be "in" for some time, but it won't last, not to mention your taste will change eventually. It's like clothing and hair fashion, except you can't change it.

quick question; I have two fairly large tattoos, one on each arm, they fill up almost half of my upper arms.

Although they are not ugly, I still regret them. I can't have them removed, since they are too large and too dark.

Now the shipped has sailed, should I then get more?

No

I'm doing it correctly. Everyone else is wrong.

>not a blood group tattoo

She's a qt, I would put the redpill on my dickhead and ram it down her throat 2bh

I like them when they look look good.

That looks fucking terrible.

Tattoos are earned

what a disgusting cow

holy shit lol the one on the bottom looks like wojack and the 100 dollar one looks like it had a stroke.

you sure? I figured that I might as well go down to my elbow or so, so it appear a little more consistent.

Pic. is me

this pol ..

I might add that my body posture makes me look a little bit chubby and that I have tits. But it was because I had to bend my knees a bit.

In hindsight then i should just have adjusted the webcam.

At some point they'll be able to remove your shitty tattoos, no need to make it worse

only jews and sailors should be able to have tattoos

tfw you are all plebs

And I bet you're a regular seaman.

A pretty woman walked past my house, she had on a lovely summer dress.
On her lower leg was a big black stain of a tattoo, it ruined her whole look in my eyes.

>Girl pride
>Dresses and acts like a boy
I don't get it

Extremely degenerate. Worse than pink hair and cat eye glasses.

People who get a tasteful, well done tatoo of something that means a lot to them are alright. But special snowflakes that get tattoos for the sole reason of trying to look different tend to look dumb as shit. Plus I dont think they should be surprised when no one wants to hire them for a customer service job.

They shouldnt be illegal or anything.

this.

No

no. just stop with tats.

>But special snowflakes that get tattoos for the sole reason of trying to look different tend to look dumb as shit
everyone has a tattoo these days. it's not even about being different. it's mostly about being a conformist

>tfw i just managed to talk my friend out of getting a tattoo

She's fucked either way but at least I could do this for her.

I've always held the opinion that most people get tats so theyhave something to talk about. Or they're the type of fags that want to talk about themself

>hey did you see my new tat! Want to know what it means!?

Oh God I hate these people. I don't mind tats on people that literally never bring up tats. Like my friend LC. he just likes art and that's why he has them. Has tats all over, but he would never fucking ever try to bring it up and talk about it just for the sake of wanting to talk about himself. He could care less what people think

I realize there are plenty out there like this. But most fags with tats are just pleb as fuck.

Well said, my brother.

the "My" reads like "No"

topkrk

been a while since i've seen that pic.

so fucking cringe

Mate guess how I feel, living in Brazil. Almost literally every girl has some leg tattoo or ones all over the feet.. a country of flip flops and shorts, mind you

Depends. If you are a jacked hawaiian dude and you have tribal shit on your arms, you look fucking badass.

If you are a white middle class guy and you have a dragon on your side you look like a dipshit

They are great. They tell me who I should avoid. Tattoos are a better warning signal than even race.

>having a meme map permanently on your body

the autism on this thread is strong

>getting a tattoo of a sell out

[SCARED]

Tell us about the tattoo you have faggot

These kind of threads prove without a doubt that Sup Forums is as bad as tumblr. All arguments of feelings, nothing rational.

>blood group gets burned/blown off
medics always give generic O- compatible then test blood type.

move your neck and shoulders back you fucking hunch.

Actually thinking of getting this ink. Reaction/advice?

>short hair
>degenerate

i guess its true when menial shit really does trigger you retarded fundmentalists

What would Sup Forums say its a tasteful tattoo?

Don't mark yourself with anything that can took you apart. Why would you do it?

tattoos are associated with:

vanity
compulsiveness
poor decision making
inability to let things go
among others

Fine if not intended for ritual 'majick'.

Because I don't fear being taken apart? Already there mate, we few, we weird few, we band of brothers.

Are you an alchemist?
If not then stop you poser faggot.
If yes then stop, symbols are not meant to be used on flesh.

>getting a tattoo in an attempt to rile up other people
wow

Tattoos are for pirates and Jews.

Got a source on that?

your body is your temple
tattoos are just like graffity,only that permanent
they defame the body

Today is the day,
Of the royal wedding day,
For this day you were born,
Chosen of God for Joy

>At some point I would like to have your pic as a tattoo.

kek'd

Someone needs to edit this so it zooms out again and the picture is a tattoo on someone's back

not my fault you look ugly as sin. Every pretty girl in the world has at least shoulder-length hair.

Groom yourself correctly

If they can be hidden with clothing I don't give a shit.

You're a complete cunt if you get tribal tattoos or kanjis though. Or women who get butterflies and/or tramp stamps. The name tramp stamp isn't an endorsement you dumb shitheads, it's supposed to mock it and anyone who gets it. Only women are so fucking idiotic enough to think an insult is a complement. Of course, the women who would get tramp stamps are so fucking starved for male attention that they take whatever attention they can get.

I'm not one to judge, but if your vagina is blue and yellow you should probably go to a hospital.

Imagine a clean wall.
Now, imagine graffiti on that clean wall.

That basically sums up tattoos.