Any medfags able to tell me if this is blood in my shit? Am I gonna died?

Any medfags able to tell me if this is blood in my shit? Am I gonna died?

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-153542_Gallery.jpg (1440x2560, 1.71M)

it is blood

could be a polyp could be anal cancer

your only real cure is to kill yourself, or stop asking for advice online and go to a doctor

Looks like a case of intestinal bleeding, your fecal matter is also showing signs of nutrinional malaise, all signs of gut cancer.

God I hope you are right

bright red dont panic.

if its dark red or black, panic and see doctor.

Go see a doctor.
I had the same issue. Not cancer.
I had polyps. They were clogging the works and one tore.

This, red is likely hemorrhoids, but judging from that turd you cut, Id say it shredded your brown eye on the way through.

It’s probably polyps or hemorrhoids. Worst case cancer but that’s unlikely. Do you have any pain?

You ripped your asshole while taking a dump. It happens all the time. You'll be fine. It's not cancer, dude.

No pain.

No blood on tp and came out smoothly

Tell us what you've been eating to produce such an unhealthy looking turd

How old are you guys? I thought polyps were an old man thing

Did you eat beets recently?

No red foods at all.

Digestive issues run in my family, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is why

Answer his question, honestly.

Had rice with spinach, an orange, tilapia filets, and a basic salad in the last 24 hours

Heavy drinker

That's not much food for 24 hours - how would that stool be that loose? Get yourself to a doctor user.

Dont drink at all

F

Attached: THE BIG ONE.jpg (1512x2016, 492K)

have you been eating food with alot of red dye?
could, but very unlikely, also be a factor

Crohns runs in my family, I saw a GE a few years ago to test if I had it but it came up neg. Think I an going to look into being retested.

Na no red dye in anything, nor any red foods for a few days now.

not too long ago you inhaled nerve gas.
you'll soon die of eternal bleeding.

yeah was looking at your other replies, honestly id make an appointment with your primary as it seems like your stomach isnt processing food correctly. i wouldnt panic unless it started to fill the bowl up or goes from red to dark red or black but get seen sometime soon, could be colitis

Fiber damages your intestines

See Does this fit at all? I've read poor nutrition was a symptom

>bright red liquid
>is this blood

it's a lower GI bleed, stop fisting your ass every weekend

color is quite strange, does not look like blood at all.

Usually with anus bleeding blood should be on the outside of fecal matter, like it was painted in red.
If stomach bleeding, turd would be black
If small bowel bleeding, would be very dark brown.

This pile of shit seems more like undigested shit, I suggest you do a liver, gallbladder and pancreas check. I mean fecal analisys would not be bad at all, but from what I see that's not blood, it's almost orange.

its red blood not black or purple which means its fresh and near the anus, most likely a internal hemroid, AKA a blood clot in your asshole AKA nothing
check your asshole for sensitive boils but other then uncomfortable poops you'll be fine

this, I literally just dealt with this couple weeks ago
first thing doctor asked was 'do you lift weights'
>made it brahs

Most likely all the gay sex ruined your sphincter, as has probably been stated a lot of times in this thread,

If it's not coagulated, or showing signs of coagulation, no need to worry

I once took a red shit, then I remembered I had borscht the night before