>fuuuuckk, my feelings are taking over
>SUIT THE FUCK UP NIGGA
>nah i love her
>oh by the way i have a 3 year old kid
>hahauheuehufaffogpvekg oh thats cute - what's her name
>i need to know you're ok with it, i wanna be with you
>yeah im fine with it
>YEAH IM FUCKING NOT POL BUT I LOVE THIS GIRL
>i mean /b (was gonna post pol, but not allowed)
>father of kid = kickboxer
>basically, wtf am i doing?

i really havent explained this story well, but i nailed the basics

Attached: chad based.jpg (1024x723, 107K)

So what, now that she single with baggage she wants someone in her life that wont go anywhere?

Dont be a cuck

don't be a cuck. She isn't that cute girl you knew in high school. Don't even come close to her. Find a girl fresh out of high school to marry.

just fuck her and gtfo

This, and this

Jesus. She sounds super desperate. Not that you aren’t great, but she just got you up and said “I want to be with you”. That tells me she’s likely exhausted all her options and now she’s in super desperation mode. She has to take care of a kid and needs someone. ASAP.

My advice is you seriously don’t want to get involved.

You will have to deal with boxer chad all the time. The daughter will never refer to you as dad. She’ll always look up to her deadbeat father.

I know it’s hard for you to tell, but your crush doesn’t love you. She will say anything to get hitched and have a provider. Nothing wrong with being a provider, but she will never respect you. She’s desperate now and will likely be a bitch later.

Why do I say that?

Well, she isn’t with her boxer any more. She’s likely a bitch if a person, or has shit taste in men. Meaning she will likely drive you crazy being a bitch, or she’s not very smart which will inevitably end up being a problem down the road. They ended their relationship for a reason.

Also, she’s attracted to the type of guy boxer dude is. There is a good to fair chance after getting established with you that she ends up fucking boxer guy. Like I said, since a kid is involved, that dude will have to be in your life and hers. She isn’t going to automatically stop finding him sexually attractive.

Fuck are you even thinking you dense retard? Never get with a woman who has a child. They are dangerous to your mental health.

This is a classic hit it & quit it situration, my friend. If she doesn't put out on the first date, she's likely going to string you along for support of some other dudes kid or to make him jealous. Just walk away at that point.

If she DOES put out, well my friend, take your feelings out of it and sport fuck her until the novelty wears off, then ghost her.

On target.

Fuck her and bounce. Check that box and get on with your life

Bruh, if you have even a shred of self-respect you will not get involved with a woman who has kids. She's already fucked up her life and is on her way to fucking up the child's life and she wants to fuck up your life too. don't get involved in that shit.

>Date
>Fuck her
>Groom kid to hate her
>....
>Profit?

wow this is my first post to Sup Forums and fuck i love you cunts. thanks for giving me ur advice.

im gonna fuck her and dump her like the dog she is

Go jack off, watch a few hours of Stephan Molyneaux taking phone calls from guys similar to you, pour a stiff drink and toast to leaving that woman in the past where she belongs.

Best case scenario, this.

Ghost that cunt right after. Also, take the condom with you.

>bitch she is
Yeah, tap that cunt really good.

Save your neetbucks for a virgin chink waifu.

Attached: 1462586196888.gif (498x410, 128K)

don't do it

Your safest option is to tell her no, go on tinder for your fun but don't give her false hope. She might get kickboxer chad to hunt you down for her kicks, trying to make him jealous and then getting him to kick your ass.

if he were smiling this would be a nice family photo. sadly, he looks like an edgelord and possible sex offender.

There are many reasons a woman with a child could be looking for a different relationship and many of them don't reflect poorly on her, her child, or her ex. Some do.

My buddy's wife is a nice woman who came with a daughter. Her first husband was abusive but didnt treat her poorly until after the kid was born. She stuck it out for a while but eventually left. Now they're happy and I'm more than a bit jealous of their life together.

The big red flag is her being ready to commit to you so fast. That shows poor judgment and wreaks of desperation. Not to mention you don't know who she is anymore. It's been years and that young girl is gone.

Normally taking it slow is good because time will tell. But steer clear of this one completely. She's nuts.

wtf

Shit happens my man, heed my words; This will be common ocurrence when clown world gets more coverage.

You're her last option op, shes settling for you. Are you sure want this? She clearly doesn't actually love you, she just wants the security of a neet who isn't gonna fuck and dash. Do you really wanna take care and provide for some other faggots kid? There are more women op, don't waste your life

The dude in the picture looks like a total bitch.