I swear to Kek, you right wing retards are fucking dumber than ever

>muh labor rate
>muh 94 gorillion labor force
>muh part time

All the same lies and bullshit from you Trumptards. Why do you hate America so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/LDcwbQaMhS8F0Jte_RmEPQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-under-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191
davemanuel.com/2012/09/06/why-did-the-national-debt-go-up-during-the-clinton-surplus-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fred.stlouisfed.org/

What is U6?

welcome reddit

>leaf

Instant sage

It's cut in half under Obama.

Next question.

it was still lower under Bush.

first Clinton term it was higher

>it was still lower under Bush.

No. You can see what Bush left behind at the beginning of the chart.

>first Clinton term it was higher

You mean when he inherited a recession from the Republicans?

How about 2nd term Clinton? Lowest of all time? That's what I thought bitch.

The only reason you elect Republicans is because you want the US economy to crash.

the 2008 crash is caused by Bill Clinton.

NAFTA, China trade status, finance deregulation, creating a bigger sub prime mortgage market

LOL!!!!!!

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

You're worse than the blacks I swear to kek.

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Listen and weep you retard.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

Republicans are a disaster for the economy. That's why you love them.

>be me
>see this thread in catalog
>think "I bet it's that Canadian faggot again"
>be right
>feels good

It was lower when Bush inherited it. Just as it was higher when Clinton inherited it. All economic changes take at least 5 years to fully show.

Disagree. While part of the problem was poor regulation by his cabinet (which is something Reps. can't throw in our face since less regulation is what you want) the banks were just as much to blame for handing out loans to anybody with some paystubs.

feels good too senpai

>canada thinks the legacy of obama will be economic

the worlds a fucking disaster and you quote countrywide job growth statistics as if many states enjoying growth aren't run by republicans

>the worlds a fucking disaster

typical right wing retards. Always more care more for Syria and Turkey than their own country.

>the world is a disaster because of Obama
It's not his fault sandniggers are being so uppity.

>Increased National debt to 19 trillion

Hey user! Welcome to Sup Forums.
Please enjoy your stay.

I swear these retards are the biggest globalists out there. They want the US involved in every 3rd world shithole.

A Canadian shilling for Obama. Am I in hell?

reduced the budget deficit by 75%.

Clinton made new banking regulations that forced them to give out bad loans or they couldn't even put in new ATMs.

Bush just continued it because he was "compassionate conservative". Plus the housing market bubble is a great way to create Hole Digging Jobs.

Now try a budget deficit before the Iraq war.

Excellent, now let's get someone in who can do better and not rainbow the White House.
Checkmate faggot.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/LDcwbQaMhS8F0Jte_RmEPQ/

He does this all the time.

Lol. You're obviously not familiar with my work.

sure thing bubba

This was the plan till Republicans took charge.

Actually I haven't been around for a while.

reminder that in our government, presidents have no power over budget, tax, or spending.

the 90s deficit plan was all Newt "moonbase" Gingrich.

It's been increasing for a long time. He slowed it down but it's still increasing. Hopefully Trump can reverse it.

I'm not a big Obama fan, but to call him the worst thing ever is just retarded. He did better than Bush easily.

I put him on an "okay scale". He made things moderately better from a huge fuck up, but anybody can really.

>presidents have no power over budget

>being this fucking retarded

>the 90s deficit plan was all Newt "moonbase" Gingrich.

Actually it was the 1993 Omnibus Budget that Newt predicted would cause a Clinton Recession.

Fuck you morons are retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’
thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/

Yeah after he tripled it.

Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack
Smack
>Smack

We do. But at least we're honest and want to help fix the mess and not loaf about receiving nobel peace prizes for doing jack shit like dumbass red lines, pivots, and resets.

Obama is actually the slowest spender since at least Eisenhower.

A few hours ago isn't a lot of time.

Keep squirming friend. I'll see you in six months and we'll see just how "normal" you still are.

SUUUURE

He still should have reduced it.

national debt doubled with a Democrat President, House, and Senate.

To bail out Wall Street elites.

Romney made a killing because of the bail outs. A $800,000 investment in a fund that bought Delphi. Turned into $16,000,000 after the bail out, sending all the jobs overseas, and then going IPO.

Tesla, SpaceX, and Solar City are the only good things about the money Obama pissed away.

He inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit from Bush.

Are you a fucking right wing retard?

You have no fucking clue how the US budget process works do you?

Fuck even the right wing CATO institute is on my side.

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

Fucking clueless retards man

Does that measure of jobs make a distinction in positions that are like 10 hr/week and pay minimum wage and those full time and much more lucrative?

You want the US to bankrupt itself getting involved in ground wars in the Middle East.

Just fuck off already.

k

Seal fucker has no response for this because he is a weak bait faggot that's now busy making maple syrup snow sticks to eat.

95% Obama job creation full time is the answer to your question.

ahaha retard whenever did I say that? You're fuckin' stupid. Using diplomacy backed with military credibility doesn't mean bombing iran like a fucking dope. Make a decent strawman and stick it up your ass next time.

>tesla
>SpaceX
>SolarCity
>GOOD

That means Elon Musk the freak got rich.

I'm fine with the deficits as long as he doesn't increase the debt dumbfuck.

You faggots do this every time. I BTFO 100 right wing retards at once and you'll pick out the 1 right wing retard comment that I missed.

>Clinton made new banking regulations that forced them to give out bad loans or they couldn't even put in new ATMs.

Based Bill Clinton left Bush one of the best economies in American history. 3.9% unemployment, a thriving economy, a $315 BILLION annual budget surplus, the national debt set to be paid off within 10 years, the highest labor participation rate in American history, and no wars.

All you right wing retards are saying is that no matter how good of an economy a Democrat leaves to Republicans, Republicans will ALWAYS fuck it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

Should have could have. Nobody is perfect.

It didn't double. It was at 10 trillion when Obama took office, now it's at 16 trillion. The majority of that happened during his first term which is a rollover from Bush's second term.

I honestly don't give a shit about Syria or Turkey. I know you love those countries and are always worried about them. I care a lot more about the fact that the US is on top of the world right now. THANKS OBAMA

Why didn't he reduce the debt if he wasn't evil?

I love BTFOING leftists!

Idiot Bill Clinton RAISED THE DEBT

>I'm fine with the deficits as long as he doesn't increase the debt dumbfuck.

everything you say is null and void.
>muh job creation

yeah, for every 10,000 ditch diggers he got employed, 500 engineers had to lose their job you thick fuck. stick to canadian politics. your pm was literally a camp counselor and part time drama teacher

It's cheaper to bomb than it is to deploy troops.

>Somebody took the time to make this
They're so desperate.

lol surplus truthers

IN CURRENT YEAR

Why don't you solve world hunger if you aren't evil?

>yeah, for every 10,000 ditch diggers he got employed, 500 engineers had to lose their job you thick fuck.

source?

>desperate

I know obama supporters don't give a shit about the world (unless it suits them at the moment), that's why they are hated for being massive condescending douchenozzles.

Fucking idiot do you see the debt go down in the 90s? All he did was borrow from social security and label that as revenue.

Obama's debt is mostly inheritance from Bush. Bush quadrupled the debt.

Because that's impossible for me. Bringing down the debt is so easy for a President

I know I count on Trump helping China, Mexico and Israel a lot more than the USA

Of course, all he has to do is print more money XD

yeah after gingrich stopped clinton from passing higher spending bills

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget

>Not remembering the early 90s recession

>share of new jobs paying above average US wage since 2014.

>Barely hovering under 60% after 2 years of inflation.

Nice newspeak stats Obongo

>General down trend for hillary.
>No particular up or down trend for trump.

Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't.

Fucking shilling leaves.

You really have no fucking clue what a budget surplus is do you?

Nor for 1 second do I expect you to understand the complex relationship between the Social Security Trust Fund and the public debt.

But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-under-clinton/

You right wing retards with your idiotic memes are fucking embarrassing.

Oh I remember all the Republican Recessions.

Trump called it a DEPRESSION.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191

Then why the fuck did the debt go up stupid? Dam you left-wing nuts are retarded

>admits Hillary is winning

K. My work here is done.

>helping people who want to cripple you
Yeah because China is super nice to the US and the world. Did you see their reaction to the Hague decision? Civilized.

So Onsma dindu nuffin and it was Bush fault when he inherited recession but it is Bush's fault when he inherited Clinton's recession at the end of business cycle?

Do you have any knowledge what debt is?

Do you own any credit cards? If you get a raise at your job, you will make more money. Assuming you don't increase your spending, you will have a surplus of funds now. That doesn't change what your debt is. You can leave your debt completely untouched and it will still go up as it accrues interest.

>Then why the fuck did the debt go up stupid?

READ YOU FUCKING MORON.

davemanuel.com/2012/09/06/why-did-the-national-debt-go-up-during-the-clinton-surplus-years/

WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY?

>Nor for 1 second do I expect you to understand the complex relationship between the Social Security Trust Fund and the public debt.

>America accrues more debt
>Wealthy elite get richer
Correlation or coincidence?

Like I said. I'm glad you agree with me that Trump will help Israel, China and Mexico more than the USA.

You fucking idiot, you're so fucking stupid. I can't believe this. When a government has a surplus and or deficit it doesn't just keep that money in jar. It uses it to pay off the debt. You're actually so dumb.

I said hillary is decreasing in popularity whilst trump's somewhat buoyant. So its obvious at some point those lines will cross. Do you even math brah?

Bush didn't inherit a recession. He inherited a boom.

There's two ways really around this.

>Clinton isn't responsible for the boom, the .com boom is.
>Bush isn't responsible for the debt, because he Al Qaeda

You're too fucking stupid. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid.

>Bush's fault when he inherited Clinton's recession

Lol. There was no Clinton recession.

Jesus christ you fuckers really are retards.

Btw you do know that Bush crashed the economy in the worst way since the Republican Great Depression.

You do know that right?

This image triggers the leaf

A fucking negro born from a white bitch an a keniata shit negro.

He just needs to be dead from default to make God and evolution happy.

there it is

Miss me?

More triggering for the leaf

Show me a graph from us treasury where the debt goes down. It hasn't gone down since 1950's. I'm waiting.

A BUDGET SURPLUS IS WHEN REVENUES EXCEED EXPENDITURES. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED UNDER CLINTON YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Its well known the cause was the repeal of the Glass-Steagall act in 1999, which drove the market in asset-backed securities and derivatives which culminated in the 2008 housing crisis.

What is more shocking, generally, than your ignorance is Generation Nothing's silent acceptance of a society where you have to go into debt for 20-30 years just to have a dignified place to live. Housing has become a storehouse for assets, assets largely created during the 1999-2008 buildup of derivative profits.

We are in a recovery because the TARP didn't change anything. We shoveled massive amounts of digital capital into the economy and it went straight into boosting asset prices.

So your generation is now facing 20-40 years of debt for a pile of sticks, basically. At this rate of increase your children's generation will have life-long mortgages.

Its not going to happen. This economy will crash and take asset values back to where they are reasonable. I hate to say it, everybody is going to be broke in the future. Currencies as we know them will be worthless. An overpopulated continent with a destabilized climate and millions of refugees pouring in.

You know what your parents and their generations were thinking? Absolutely nothing.

Fucking idiotic to debate which party is responsible. They both are, look around you. Your neighbors, this economy is their piggy bank. They hope you get enslaved into the debt system so they can continue to reap a dividend.

It's true. Democrats are pretty great. If they weren't so homicidal and feverishly wanted to wipe my race off the planet I'd go back to voting blue.

You're giving Republicans credit for the 42% unemployment rate?

LOL AAHAHAa

I don't agree with trump on his ties or Israel. Trump still pointed out that he'd be willing to discuss with palestinians while being told the palestinians are terrorists and unreasonable.

>renew Republican policy matter as its effect are felt and claim to be making a difference

High time preference mongrels. That's all Libshits are.

Really? Or would it invest money in other things, such as putting money back into social security funds?

You obviously don't understand some debt is good and think anytime you make extra money you should immediately put it in your bank account.

Protip:
The last thing you'd want to do if you got an extra 100 billion this year is put it in a fucking bank.

As the leafs export dirty oil to burn in China's factories to make worthless consumer trash...

They forget that what they are becoming is just a version of Venezuela without nice weather.

>still doesn't know what a budget surplus is.

Holy fuck even the Republicans don't deny that Clinton had a surplus.

You fuckers really are conspiracy lunatics.

kek