/namibia/

>Vision

Establish a culturally conservative right wing state in resource rich Namibia. This state is meant to preserve European culture and save Afrikaners from extinction.

>Quick Overview Of Plans

Buy land in the sparsely populated southern Namibian karoo.
Settle colonists over time.
With modern technology and sustainable agricultural techniques artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

>Progress

We have a private forums up.
We have up to 500k USD pledged already.
Intense research on food production and farming in Namibia’s climate completed.
Negotiations have begun on a starting plot the size of San Marino.
Possible big-time donors contacted - stand by for more information.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FAQ

Visit our forum for more information: dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
Link in description.

>What do you need right now?

Willing labourers, guards, bricklayers, welders, carpenters, anything practical
Civil Engineers, Chemists and other Stem-fields
Willing clerks for office management and lawyers
Donors

>How do I join?

First off requirements:

Must be white.
Must have no physical deformities or mental handicaps.
No major heredity diseases.
Physically fit.
Good IQ. (>100)
Not Jewish or Muslim
No major criminal convictions

If you pass these requirements, join our forum and make a post with your application and what you have to offer.

Bumping with art.

>inb4 larping faggots
Well prove you niggers aren't larping

bump

I remember you guys. I'm in what do I do? I have am young, in shape, and have a master's in economics (not that that means anything in a new economy I guess).

This is actually a really good idea.

Nice to know I have a farm for when the happenings get real.

SA fag here.

we have half a million USD in investment on this

What the fuck man
Can you read? How dense are you
Larping fags would never be able to raise money or find potential investors

Go to the forum and check it out. You can see there that we mean business.

If you're interested, there's literally nothing to lose by joining up and seeing for yourselves.

noice

Make an application. Follow the link in the OP

Hit up the forums and join us. We always need men with the right stuff.

>willing labourers, bricklayers
>IQ over 100

>IQ >100
>labourer
>willing

I'm curious, how will the natives react? Will they start attacking and slaughtering the settlements just like in South Africa? I've heard Namibians are nice people, but I'm not so sure.

Bumping for interest

we are all going to have to do manual labour
no matter how smart you are we need everyone to put their blood, sweat, and pride into this project

>I'm curious, how will the natives react? Will they start attacking and slaughtering the settlements just like in South Africa? I've heard Namibians are nice people, but I'm not so sure.
nah the nigs in namibia aren't at the level the nigs are in sa and zimbabwe. if we follow the law and don't act like idiots we should be fine

Our settlement will be good for the people around us as well. The area will become richer. It's a win-win

Just read all the info on the forums. Apply and we may accept you.

This seems really extensive and serious, best of luck lads. May be weird, but I would like if I could help your cause, but I can probably only do so by donating money. I imagine that a new economy doesn't need a Serbian programmer.

Best of luck in all cases and regards.

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
>If you're white, racist and fed up with the grinding oppression of living in the West, where you're forced to rub shoulders with a small proportion of people who are not the same race as you, there's a new solution: move to Africa.
>a small proportion
1/3rd of the US, 1/5th of France and 1/6th of the UK is a small proportion now.

I have a high IQ but I waste it entirely on shitposting and getting dubs

I'm a veterinarian specialized in livestock, could i be useful? not a spic nor indio, can trace both families to the spanish conquistadors, can both write and speak english fluently and redpilled

But what if you are lying

We could always use a hand with something. If you're interested, there's nothing to be lost by applying.

thanks for your wishes man, but we are taking all europeans we can get, if you are ever interested please contact us

checked

I have a legitimate question

Say I wish to go to Namibia as a fallback plan, well, I want to bring tons of my shit with me so I can set up a place of living.

What's the best form of transportation for me and my stuff?

You will be enormously useful. We need some help with the animals. Please apply.

I'm white (French-Dutch and French-Catalan ancestry), have an IQ of 127 points and am educated, however I do not posses much money as of now since I'm currently out of a job and my savings are going to paying rent and food.

Realistically speaking, how much would I have to invest in this? I really want to live in a white utopia.

>What's the best form of transportation for me and my stuff?
probably by plane since you live an ocean away, but that may cost you a pretty penny

I'd love to see a bunch of neckbeards in shorts and rusty ARs trying to relive the rhodesian fantasy, and trying to fight experienced fanatical niggers

Perhaps you could hire a PMC but el oh el you won't have enough money and you'd be slaughtered within a week

Are you good at CSS/JS/Frontend/UI ?

I'm guessing in the thousands? ten thousands?

And you're quite good at doing your job, nice numbers.

There might be a problem in the long run, the other blacks will be 'lured' back to you after you gain some traction and wealth. Let's pray to God that this does not happen.

I'm still in Uni, the best I can do for now is try to inform more people about this and wish my best.

>Vision
WAAAAAAHHH MOMMY I WANT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE TO BE THE WAY I WANT IT LIKE WHEN I WAS A SPOILED 5YO FAT KID.

I'm a welder, I took calc, and if it matters I have European (Russian) noble blood. What can I do for you?

>how much would I have to invest in this?
if you are low on cash you can participate with working on the land we are going to purchase and not donating financially

You don't have to invest anything but sweat and time in the project if you don't have funds. Our backing will most likely come from donations we'll be getting later in the project, so if you can't donate now, don't worry about it.

In short, if you've got skills, we want them. If you're interested and willing to put aside the time and effort, then apply.

My amigo. Right now, you don't need to invest. We need skilled and highly motivated workers.

The exact same thing is happening in Orania in South Africa, which is an Afrikaner only settlement.

It's rich as fuck, nice place, but the nogs are complaining that they can't live there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

so what happens when nigs from SA and every other surrounding place start rushing there for gibs

Well, I will admit I've never worked a manual labor job in my life and at best I have the body of a twink, but I wouldn't mind doing my part.

I don't think my job skills would be of much use in a newly founded country besides doing propagandawork (I work in publicity).

>Rusty ARs
>Not glorious rught arm if the free world, the FN FAL with Rhodesian camouflage

No, I'm more into C#,C++ and the like.

I don't have much experience with design, sorry.

fuck off spic

probably in the thousands, but it may be cheaper to send them via cargo vessels, though that would take probably a week or so

Make an application on the forum.

>it's a LARPing faggots thread

wew

fuck off spic

yeah you sound pretty good

They won't.

We shoot to kill?

That's exactly what we need. Make an application on the forum.

well at least apply to the project and see if you can get in and what can be done

We can always use more people with practical skills, so I'm sure you'd be useful. Consider applying.

If you can't even preserve European culture in EUROPE, what makes you think you can do it in Africa?

Because it wouldn't be led by Jewish puppets trying to destroy Europe for their own global agenda.

i would love to live in a place like this once i save up a bit more money and get a degree/profession and get a girl to bring along
im 18 so in like 5 years

also what are you guys going to do about the crazy male to female ratio? shouldnt every guy need to bring a female to be allowed in so itll be equal number of both genders?

Afrikaner women from South Africa would probably be willing to come over.

Afrikaners are fleeing South Africa, and there are Afrikaners living nearby. We're hoping to attract families in the future, after we're properly self-sufficient.

Perhaps we could buy white girls from the prostitute/slave trade and make them our concubines.

>also what are you guys going to do about the crazy male to female ratio? shouldnt every guy need to bring a female to be allowed in so itll be equal number of both genders?
you let us worry about that, we need a lot of men now to do the manual labour, but we will work on getting females. After all we want to have a prosperous community and that won't be done if there aren't many girls around.

This is such fucking autism, and will never in a million years happen.

>Implying you'll ever have any guns other than shitty ruger ars
el oh el

bump

Will we adopt our own form of currency?

What sort of work is wanted?

What will be our relations with parts of the world?

1. Day one of White ethno-state in Namibia
- A bunch of white guys land in Windhoek, head out to the countryside and establish a camp

2. Day two
- (((International community))) declares total war on facist empire of White Namibia, commences 24 bombing campaign on their capital city of Hitlerville (3 tents in the desert).

What makes you think that a new colony could succeed where the powerful and efficient states of Rhodesia and South Africa failed? We must first retake our own countries and exterminate the kikes, only then can we safely eliminate all non-whites and restart global colonization.

Hopefully they're willing, they pretty much have no other choice.

This may seem rude to some, but you could potentially buy Russian brides. There's alot of unmarried women in Russia due to an imbalance in woman to man ratio.

There wont be any woman unless you kidnap them. Autism is a predominantly white male disease.

Fuck off spic

This is something I'd really consider.

Beautiful idea. I wish you all the best.

>More LARPing
>We have memebux, pls believe
Kek

>implying we're founding it as an openly racist state
>implying we're totally stupid

>Will we adopt our own form of currency?
probably, but for now we will use the namibian dollar
>What sort of work is wanted?
look at OPs post
>What will be our relations with parts of the world?
we will be a little isolated for a while tbqh, we can't imagine what the international community would think of us

Two walls Paco, two walls.
One on the US border and one on the Namibian border to keep YOU out.

Chicano hijo de puta.

Why would anyone want to go to live in Malariaville in the middle of the post-apartheid nigger continent?

no one likes black countries because they are SHIT. If they were not SHIT people would emigrate there.

No one cares about Asian countries outside of Japan because they are also SHIT. White countries are diversity ridden because of slavery and colonialism, that is, a self inflicted "wound".

Jesus you guys are so fucking retarded no wonder liberals are wooping your asses.

Nobody is seriously planning in living in these memestate, they're all LARPing

>a Pole insulting somebody's race

wew

>Malariaville
See pic related and the OP.

>post-apartheid nigger continent
Also see OP.

You need to go back.

shut up Ahmed.

intresting i hadnt thought of that

ehhh i can imagine every newspaper in the world publishing how our white colony owns women slaves and shit and basically destroying any positive propaganda that could ever be pushed

fair enough

oi fuk off cunt! I kick ur arse to the curb as I proudly where me /namibian/ flag around me shoulders

Are glasses allowed?

you probably don't even know the capital of Namibia without googling it you American buffoon

>implying anyone will formally recognize you
>implying anyone will trade with you
Fags. You'll be toast the minute you declare your "autonomous republic". NO ONE will give you any kind of international recognition meaning you'll be instantly embargoed.

While it may not be led by jews arent there 1.1 billion blacks in africa? Even with walls and guns it would just turn into a dayz thing if africans wanted in. Does whoever in charge have a plan for a wall? And also what is the system of government? I assume the amount of people that plan on actually going are in the hundreds so I hope the land you plan to acquire has a well.

>implying that any gathering of more than two heterosexual white men to achieve a common goal isn't already declared racist by default.

Apply on the forum anyway please.

This.

I can't see for shit without them.
Wouldn't want to spread recessive genes either.

>implying soutern namibia has malaria

Windhoek
the only reason I know that is because i have been googling the fuck out of where we are going to buy our land and we won't be too far away from the capitol

But who says we would keep them as slaves, after being bought we would make them free citizens,

Just aritficislly inseminate ferlised eggs into nig Nog's and insnutr a sort of academy. Human farming for rapid population growth

>france

Whats the back story on this one? Poor black man gets racially profiled and attacked by police? #BLM