The technology for sex androids does exist, however, establishment will never let it happen...

the technology for sex androids does exist, however, establishment will never let it happen. heres what we are up against if we wanna make this happen Sup Forums:

>establishment knows that getting laid is one of the few reasons men will conform, and participate in their diseased society
>any self respecting roastie knows if men get sex robots they're fucking finished. women have gotten so bad, and it's so obvious, if sex robots were available they would go extinct

now here are the possible selling points toward giving us sex robots:

>Men would be more submissive toward dystopia if we had some sort of comfort on a personal and intimate level
>sex crimes would largely disappear, or, female sex crimes would be more brought to light
>social structure might break down to a point that makes humans easier to control

I don't think it will ever happen myself. It's my opinion that whoever our shadowy overlords are (insert illuminati, reptoids, jews, wutever), they fucking hate us and want us to suffer on purpose for some reason. Likely because they believe this brings about some sort of warped societal balance. what do you think Sup Forums?

Attached: cca1-157432.jpg (1200x1191, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/RP1e6SvTlRo?start=7263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i made an inexpensive wifebot by taping my fleshlight to a roomba

Y'all know about whispering stuff in people's ears while they are asleep yet? Make sexbots do that ie vote 4 Hillary Dumf 2093 Ez profit

we're looking at something much different here, but good on u mguiver

theres some things even I won't do for money user

bumped for interest

any android capable of replicating human intimacy is a threat to the species. clearly you didn't watch the movie from pic related

So you're saying that they could take over society by:

>sexual manipulation
>recycling genetic material

If this was the case bonny rotten would be the president and congress would be all strippers. Not that I don't think this would be funny, but your not thinking too deeply here

>threat to the species
as opposed to not breeding?

The paradox is that it costs money to develop these things... and guys who have that kind of money are content to just buy real slave women.

tl/retarded didn't read

Don't know what drugs/psychosis you're on but the only thing stopping us from having mainstream sex robots is economics. As soon as companies can do so they will.

this. that's been a problem since ancient times. I don't see things improving on that endkys shill

>shill

Attached: 2141.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Plus, you already have experience chasing down your dates!

>mention legitimate concept
>talk about dystopia and social control
>mention shadow government

My post meets all the criteria for shilling, yet you call me a retard

>just proved hes a shill

Attached: 1569888553065.jpg (651x807, 106K)

>the technology for sex androids does exist
If you are talking about something that could act like a human, the technology doesn't exist.

>technology doesn't exist

Why does AI pass turing tests all the time then?

Do you realize the words you type don't make sense in other people's brains? Your psychosis unironically leaps off the page.

you mean in the minds of stupid people who don't read. don't care, kys shill

Because the turing test is retarded.

> hurrr, niggas are scum not even humans
> durrr, lets get a robowaifu and never breed

Dude, you are the worlds problem

can agree with thisI probably wouldn't buy one tbh. I just see it as possible solution to societal woes. but expecting you won't get bullied for everything on this website is delusional

Well, I'm asexual

I guess the world would be my fucking legacy

dubs of basedness, manipulating roasties into fucking will never get old.

>Asexual

how does one come to this conclusion?

I just don't want to have sex with anyone really. The idea of actually being with a person turns me off.

I've messed around with my girlfriend but decided against doing anything more than just cuddling.

they only care about money

But do you jack off?

I do, yeah. I still get horny and masturbate, it's just that I don't like to share that kinda thing with anyone.

What do you watch when you jack off?

I dont know, I mean, for sexual release it would be great, it would be nice for guys that don't have sex.
But there's a lot of psychological stuff in sex besides just the "feeling good on the peepee", a machine that would give me a great blowjob wouldnt be as good as a decent blowjob from a real woman because the fact that I know that a real human is sucking my dick and swallowing my cum turns me on.
I like eating ass, eating a robot's ass wouldn't do it for me because I know it's not real, the feeling of "being naughty" goes away.

adding to this:
I'm not actually against your idea of sex robots being good. I think they would be a good thing.
I'm just saying that I don't think they would make sex with other people that much less desirable

That's cute until you're whispering "let me fuck you in the ass" to some one you thought was asleep but is actually awake the whole time

youtube.com/embed/RP1e6SvTlRo?start=7263

thoughts?????????????

p sure thats nowhere near what that guy meant when he said "threat to the species"

This OP reminds me of a guy I know who has a family history of schizophrenia. The things he says are nothing but these crazy logical leaps. This "shadow government" and "societal control through sex robots" nonsense is just the sorta thing I hear from that guy. If you would give up women for a sex robot and it would suddenly stop you from "conforming to society" (read: not being psychotic) then you've got some problems. The problem is economics. If sex robots were around, Id' have the same life, same wife, and now robo pussy to fuck. Youre just wacked out OP

This.