I'm a 45 year old white male, fucking a 22 year old black girl. AMA

I'm a 45 year old white male, fucking a 22 year old black girl. AMA.

Attached: love-relationships-concept-closeup-woman-260nw-283874270.jpg (435x280, 12K)

Are you gonna post nudes?

Not tonight, but I like where your heads at

Howd you meet

Okay.... Lots of variables here.
First of all, post proof.
Not nudes or face or anything, just a pic of her body.
Second, why? Is she an addict and your her sugar daddy, Is she just a broke ass bum, is she a well educated eloquent young lady who just likes older guys, why is the fact shes black important?

The fact that she is black is important because hes white.

Not that poster, but why does it matter? Who really cares about sex or race anymore?

That's like being proud of finding penny on the fucking street.

I live in a city with a large black population and let me tell you right the fuck now: slamming some ebony chick ain't bragging material. Even for a 45 year old.

How old was she when she got molested by a family member for the first time

How many abortions has she had to date?

How do you stand the stench of her hair products?

Nobody should but take a look at where you are.

Everyone cares here.

OP here

She was 1.009 when she was first molested and she has had 9001 abortions.

what is the current geo-political situation between Russia and the west.

>Everyone cares here
Nobody actually cares user. Shit happens everyday and we see it with our own eyes, that's more visceral than what some random user posts. Nobody actually gets mad or upset here, it's ALL trolling, unless of course they are emotionally handicapped or just functionally retarded.

it has changed dramatically since trump began sucking on putins cock

OP here (I'm back) and she was 12

OP here (I'm back)

I buy her stuff but not much, just little things. She loves the hell outta me and she literally begs to suck my dick. Ofc our races are important to the story. Duh.

Doesn't use them, shes been growing dreads for years

OP here (I'm back) thats a really good question

OP here (I'm back) and something something something

OP here (I'm back) I'm her boss

Every thread has its funny guy, guess thats you

Good for you

Attached: ED.jpg (329x170, 8K)

Disgusting. You actually managed to keep your dick hard for an ape...

hey there faggot OP how big is her penis?

OP here (I'm back)
its a little below average but i like to suck her off and let her fuck my ass while we take turns shitting on each others face

This is funny as hell (the real OP here)

Me (53 year old white male) recently fucked a 21 year old white girl.
Why'd you go black ?

Its not always easy (the real OP here) im honestly not attracted to black girls, but she's the best dick sucker I've ever met

She loves the whole DD/lg thing and its lots of fun (the real OP here) plus she sucks great dick and oh yeah, I'm her boss - so much fun the things we do

I mean, there always needs to be a lower social class, thanks for your service op

White girls love that shit too.
You did not answer my question.
black pussy looks disgusting.

Hey, if it was good enough for the founding fathers, it's good enough for me (the real OP here) thanks Jefferson!

Attached: virginian.jpg (741x552, 113K)

>oh yeah, I'm her boss - so much fun the things we do
You know she's trapping you, right?

pics or fake faggot

Nah, ive had sex with my employees at all my jobs at different times (the real OP here). Sometimes sex is just sex.

How does it feel to know you’re flushing your genetic lineage down the shitter and your children will resent you for breeding with their animal of a mum?

Good on ya. Hope she looks good.

So I post a picture. Whats that prove? Or do you think every "girl" you meet online really loves to send you ger nudes? (the real OP here) Keeping it real

I turned my back on my genetic lineage when I got a vasectomy years ago. Children are over rated and breeders should be shot (the real OP here), but I digress

You have yet to address the disgustingness of black pussy...

True. It is pretty gross and unless its shaved bare, it just looks like a wooly mess. I can overlook it by fucking doggie style or just having her suck me off, which she literally begs for daily (the real OP here) I'm obviously not attracted to black pussy, but the DD/lg part is too good to ignore

>the DD/lg part is too good to ignore
Why ?

I love that stuff (the real OP here). DD/lg is my favorite And this girl plays the game very very well. Calls me daddy, acts like a little all the time, dresses however I tell her. She's Cute and sweet af. I'm a great daddy and she loves me with the same unquestioning gaze a girl has for her father. Plus I get to get my dick wet. Win win

Will your offspring be raised to work in the house, or the cotton fields?

Depends on the gender. (the real OP here) All girls work in the house for daddy