What are your thoughts on MGTOW (men going their own way) is there validity to their stance...

what are your thoughts on MGTOW (men going their own way) is there validity to their stance? or is it just a bunch of struggling incels patting each other on the back?

Attached: 1169133-1541131099871-156a9e3b922c1.jpg (3000x3000, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/RP1e6SvTlRo?start=7263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Attached: image0-20.png (750x1334, 181K)

incels cringy shit

>is it just a bunch of struggling incels patting each other on the back?
That's what the most vocal members of the group are, so yeah, I'm inclined to believe most think like that

It's pathetic. It's the fedora of movements.

I agree that the law is heavily against men and that something need stop be done about it but women will keep being whores and men will keep enabling their behavior

"Men worry that women are going to laugh at them. Women worry that men are going to kill them." - Margaret Atwood

gay shit for fags

Attached: image0-12.png (750x1334, 167K)

It’s just a new term for people that existed throughout history, it’s nothing special and those who think it is are annoying.

They're the only ones fighting for actual equality among the sexes.

what in the fuck are you talking about

Attached: image0-17.png (750x1334, 163K)

In general it's a great fucking thing & as I type this I'm literally "going my own way" Fleetwood Mac-style from my now-ex.

But apart from their core message, MGTOWs & Men's Rights Advocates are just as fucked in the head as the Feminazis. I want equality between both genders, with respect & appreciation. You cannot have that if one is, real, imagined or implied, submissive to & subjugated by the other, and that goes both ways.

Speaking for myself, I've had more pussy on accident than some guys on here have had on purpose. Bored with it & tired of being taken advantage of by a selfish bitch who only cares about herself & is only happy when her days are filled with as many conveniences as I can provide her.

what laws? I know child custody type stuff if heavily agaisnt men. any other examples?

I have gotten bored of sex somehow. I am 28, have had around 15 different partners in my life. most of the women I've associated with all have an aura of self entitlement. I think being attractive has led them to feel that way, and I'm not saying that is exclusive to the female gender. but maybe just partnership in general isnt worth the hassle. as I get older I feel like being alone more and more.

am I going to die alone?

Attached: dbe4535b-02c7-406d-ad4e-391d527eacf7.jpg (1079x1031, 157K)

youtube.com/embed/RP1e6SvTlRo?start=7263

thoughts?????????????

bump

Attached: 1572264558624.jpg (1024x1022, 71K)

kinda hot. but still repulsive?

Attached: 1572538956802.jpg (876x711, 48K)