>tfw 4th generation nazi
I don't know how I feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proud?

who, user

Can I fuck your sister? My childeren need to be nazis.

Fpbp

Congratulations OP, you're great great grandfather did a service to western civilization. I'd give a lot to have some nazi blood in me, looks like you lucked out.

>tfw no nazi grandpa

Good, now respect him by making some beautiful Aryan kids to fight the white genocide.

Same, and I am a nazi.

Congratulations, welcome to the club.
How did he contribute?

Is it some taboo in the West to be related to Nazis?

Literally not a Latvian if a relative didn't serve in the Legion.

fpbp

Based

Same here bro. We werent pussies that covered up The family tree tho.

Your family are traitors... Kill yourself untermensch

Nah, its only shit tier countries + The USA that does that. The USA also hunted down japs and commies. Civilized countries dont do shit like that. You get punished for your actions, not your political opinions in the 1world.

Hunting down commies is a good think though.

>decide to do research on family tree

How did you research this?

>literally everyone is a fuckin farmer

Born to be a pleb

4th gen here

>Bad goyim.

that's ok all my ancestors were rich plantation owners

kill me pls

>grand-grandma has a stereotypical jew last name
>..........
>m-m-maybe she was just a pure german
>have a very defined nose

oh man, hold me Sup Forums

>get deported

Maybe menguele its your uncle or something

a*

Enact his dying wish user.

Fpbp

Holy fuck dude I'm Mexican-American but I have never wished such vile future for White nations. I hate these kikes so much.

Proud.

[insert shrug emoticon here]

>tfw grandparents and their families were nazis
>opa was a sharpshooter
>great uncle was an engineer in the luftwaffe
>other great uncle was in the HJ
>oma was in the BDM
it's a weird feel, I'm proud that family fought for their homeland but I can't really mention it to anyone otherwise people hate me. I try and explain it a little though, my opa was on the eastern front and the others weren't directly involved in killing. Hell, my oma's family had a bomb crash through their roof that failed to detonate, and they lost friends in Dresden. But noooo, bc they're nazis they're evil and never suffered at all, unlike the jews oy vey

it is over in the US, people get angry at me just because I'll mention their contributions to the war respectfully. Not to mention that after the war they all went on to help people and do good things, my opa was a chemist who started his own business, the other side had a farm, they all worked hard for their family and community.

t. achmed muhammedstein

farmers are good people generally

Primary Reply Best Answer

Great great grandfather from father's side participated in the greco-italian war and came home alive.
Great grandfather from mother's side managed to kill a nazi trooper when they were invading but he got off the hook because he was underaged and nazis didn't kill kids for some reason.

>nazis didn't kill kids for some reason.
Oy vey that's not true

>nazis didn't kill kids for some reason.
Oy , that's not good, they were evil

it's obvious, they'd let them grow up so they could make more soap and lamps with them

>didn't kill kids for some reason
Didn't you guys get the "slammed infants against brick walls to kill them en masse" talks in school? So ignorant

>Grear-grandfather served in 2nd Polish Corps of 8th British Army during Italian campaign and battle of Monte Cassino

I hope he killed a lot of Kraut scum.

Be proud
The nazis was the good guysthe bolsheviks were evil jewsthat raped women.

Wow really bigot of your part
>Doesn't know about the dreary thousand acid pools for children and women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germay

They just kidnapped them and put them in camps inatead. What a nice guys.

Be happy for it

Honored? Proud?

The fact that you felt confusion instead of pride makes you a candidate for the ovens user.

I'm afraid nothing short of immediate suicide will redeem you.

>Nazi armband
>Pickelhaube
wat

>mfw I found out my great great great grandfather actually owned slaves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

Wrong link.

your bait went a lil retarded near the end 6/10 tho decent stuff

>Hates farmers

I can never understand you pasta people sometimes. Why did Geramy always choose you useless assholes for allies?

but we cant be plebs by definition user

Pickelhaubes are cool

How common was for people in the 20s and 30s to sport a toothbrush mustache?

There's a family picture of my grandpa's family where his father had a really obvious Hitler's stache and a combover to match.

It's actually completely irrelevant. Sup Forumstards jacking off to Hitler pics will rant how awesome it is but it's as useful as posting old SS photos, a common pastime among posters who think their WW2 fixation is not a waste of time.

Just vote Trump and don't get cucked. Obsessing about WW2 and NSDAP was what held the European right wing back for almost a century, to the point when it is too late. Nazis trashed Europe, especially Germany and neo-nazism has a record of almost a century of consistent failiure. Even the rising right wing parties in Europe are not the swastika tatooed retards.

t. a Pole with German ancestry, my great grandfather fought at Stalingrad for the Axis and died. Don't care. Every generation since 1914 pushed white Europe further into oblivion. First with WWI, then with WWII and then with 1968 revolution. Thanks bunches for living in the ruins.

And yes, Hitler was a retard and the NSDAP were demented.

see: chaplin

Nothing to feel bad about, I'd say pride is just fine too.

Both my great grandfather's fought Japs in the Pacific, one who was supposed to be in the land invasion of Japan (that's what my grandfather and mother have always told me anyway).

I work in a senior living facility where I teach history lessons, we have a lot of vets who served, mainly marines. One guy was a guadalcanal, and we have an old slav who I talk to sometimes, dont know what he is but he had a fit when i was doing a lesson on the Balts during the middle ages and mispronounced Alexander Nevsky. He talks around WW2 and avoids detail which always kinda spooks me out.

Stop shitposting and go wash some toilets.
That's the polish national power.

>fought the good fight against commies and degenerates

Last best hope for humanity tbqh.

>rat faced jew
>aryan
I bet you're a jew and don't even know it.