"Rick and Morty is based!"

Umm... no, sweetie... Rick and Morty is reddit. The Szechuan Sauce thing was LITERALLY advanced psy-op advertisement paid for and designed by McDonalds. Moreover, there is now ample documentation that interns from Adult Swim are paid to shill their show here.

This show is cheeto dust. It is SJW. It is dogshit on my shoe. When I flush a turd down the toilet, it makes me feel more emotion than when I turn off Rick and Morty.

You probably just aren't inteligent enough to understand the humor.

t. adult swim intern

Pretty convenient that she didn't lift her shirt here.

wtf? I love reddit now!

c'mon man

hack writers and storyboard artists

justin roiland a fat ol cuck that wants to watch his wife get porked. im justin roiland please insult my sissy penis.

I want to fuck all the girls on this show.

That's fucking sexist you misogynistic piss baby

will we ever see her reddits

I read this in Rick's voice and chuckled

>mfw OP is not intelligant enough to understand the humor

Reddit and (((Morty))) is the redditist show to ever reddit.

*References pop culture while making a fart joke*

Bae, you so woke

>The Szechuan Sauce thing was LITERALLY advanced psy-op advertisement paid for and designed by McDonalds. Moreover, there is now ample documentation that interns from Adult Swim are paid to shill their show here.
can I get some more insider scoop?

I like the show but I don't waste nearly as much energy liking it as the haters waste hating it. When I hate a show I don't watch it. The end.

I like the show
Hey reddit.

>When I hate a show I don't watch it. The end.
Hola reddito!

I DONT AGREE WITH SOMEONE SO HE MUST BE LE REDDIT
LOOK AT ME GUYS I SHURE GOT HIM

Sorry snowflake people have the right to question your shit taste LOL

Ah, the old 'reddit is just a buzzword and doesn't mean anything!' meme

>meta humor
>lol so random humor
>hamfisted emotional moments
>pseudo intellectual dialogue
>panders to the "I fucking love science" crowd
^this is what you're looking for

You are not even questioning his taste, just saying LE REDDIT HAHAHA

WUBBA LUB DUB DUB GEE MORTY THIS SHOW IS ONLY FOR SOPHISTICATED AND REALLY SMART COLLEGE STUDENTS UNDERGOING USELESS DEGREES

Don't even watch rick and morty
people that say le reddit
are cancer

>sweetie

Oh that's gay dude

This post is not an argument. And that image is reddit.

you are the one thats not making an argument holy shit the lack of self awareness HOLY SHIT

Sorry I should have written a full dissertation now that you're whipping out the heavy hitters like "I know you are but what am I"

Why does (((reddit))) always drag down the discussion. No upboats here, kiddo

ITT: people who hate reddit and R&M but somehow have become experts on both

>saying nothing original or interesting
is this le reddit?

Holy fuck you are retarded.
Never seen such a retard before.
Still not an argument

Reddit detected. Go back to your cucked site faggot.

whats sjw about it?

>le reddit
still going with wew

hes making it to get lots of " (OP) "s

Why should I care what a gay man says

This isn't reddit

Why do liberals on this site always just parrot things that worthwhile posters say?

>snowflake!
>not a molyneux!
>triggered!

It's just cringey.

shes supposed to be a minor so they wouldnt show that anyways

REDDIT reddit RED DIT reddt reddit resdit reddit REDDIT RESDR IT REDDT the aresdr REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT!!! REDDIT REDDIR reddit eeddit REDDIT redite Redit REDDYtEid reddit REDDI REDDIT EED RI reddddit RED REDIT REDIT REDDDIT REDDT riddt REDDIT TIT REDD RIE REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDDTIR REITE DEEDIT REDDIT REDDIET REDDIR EEDDIR REDDIT EEIDITR RITEIDJT REDIT RED RED REDDIT

Seriously what? what are you even talking about.
holy fuck you are retarded

i swear the fanbase for this show, mostly reddit (literally makes up the entire website), have ruined it for me

so fucking insufferable my god

REDDIT reddit RED DIT reddt reddit resdit reddit REDDIT RESDR IT REDDT the aresdr REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT!!! REDDIT REDDI REEDDDIT REEEEEEED IT REDIT ITIT REDITR reddit eeddit REDDIT redite Redit REDDYtEid reddit REDDI REDDIT EED RI reddddit RED REDIT REDIT REDDDIT REDDT riddt REDDIT TIT REDD RIE REDDIT reddit resdit REDDIEDIT reddit red TIT REDDIET RED DDIRRE REDR ERRDDIT!!!!! REDDIT REDDIT REDDDTIR REITE DEEDIT REDDIT REDDIET REDDIR EEDDIR REDDIT EEIDITR RITEIDJT REDIT RED RED REDDIT

T-T-T-The dipping saaa-uurrrp-aaauce, Morty! The saskatchewan dipping sauce!

I think the hatebase for the show is far worse than the fanbase.

It's a fun show and I identify with the main characters because I'm both an alcoholic genius and a little Jewish kid

Was lurking on reddit's samurai jack sub. People there were complaining about the Adult Swim April fool joke with Rick and Morty pushing out Samurai Jack. Everyone who said negative things about Rick and Morty got downvoted heavily by /r/all. It's truly Reddit's show.

That's literally b/c you need to go back to red dit I guess. If you think people hating a show is annoying, fags like you who won't let people talk about shows without flipping out and finger wagging are intolerable.

Just fuck off to r/ movies please. You'll be happier there.

Someone got triggered. What did Dan Harmon blow his load on your face and never call you again or something?

Go back

Yawn

Reddit and memey is the worst.

my problem with reddit and morty is that it needs to go Sup Forums get the fuck out you fucking manchildren and take your capeshit with you

>It is SJW
What? I mean, I have some concerns about this new season but what was SJW about the past two?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

>being anti-globalism is SJW
SJW's are one of the most state loving people out there

recommend good cartoon