""Woman engineer""

>""Woman engineer""

shes ok on people of earth

t. virgin sophmore engineering student at a large state uni

I remember reading about the computer game "Out of this world" being ported to the super nintendo and how it was a technical challenge and was managed by Brilliant Female software engineer.

I remember thinking wow I guess Women can do complex projects and are just as brilliant.

Nope "She" was Trans.
I'm not saying anything against Trans people but She did the work when she was a he

>not saying anything against trans people
>followed by insulting them by completely disregarding their desire to be recognized as the gender they feel comfortable in

>I remember thinking wow I guess Women can do complex projects and are just as brilliant.

They still can, Lisa Su is a good example. But whenever something is marketed because it was developed by a woman, you know it's going to be shit.

She hadn't transitioned at that point stupid.
Go ahead and put words in my mouth though
You priggish fuck

You must be stupid

This. The problem is that the woman who need to market themselves as a "strong-womenz" are terrible and rely on that to make $. So then anything done by a woman becomes bogged down with stigma, making more women feel the need to market themselves, and the cycles repeats.

Plenty of capable women, they just all don't give a shit about what their gender is and shut up and do their jobs.

I'm a software engineer and it kind of sucks working with fat old men and overly buff short men. Wish there were more ladies in tech tbqh - maybe I should have been a salesforce engineer. Plenty of women in that

I don't live in the US so I don't understand newspeak. Is calling a man who dresses as a woman a man, insulting?

I don't want to be arrested for hate-speech if I visit.

Horny guys are why they hire incompetent female staff. There are plenty of uggo females that are stellar to work with

I guess if one day you say your are a woman.
Then every day of your life you were a woman.
You are not allowed to say that they used to be men

Working with women is often a nightmare, they can never pull their own weight, and once they get an ounce of power it goes straight to their heads.

Also I've never seen any of my dude colleagues cry during a heated argument, or for any reason.

So, shouldn't Caitlyn Jenner have to give back her medals since she illegal competed on the men's Olympic team?

Pfff women know what they are like. Ive worked better with guys that I have hated than women do with their best friends

oh fuck that's where i know her from, thanks user. fuck.

There were actually a lot of girls in the computer department at my faculty

I worked with exactly one talented, female, computer programmer.

She was freakishly tall, and acted like a female neckbeard. She also looked a bit mannish.

Do with the information what you will.

Who else is pumped for season 4? I don't care what anybody says, SV is one of the most consistently funny shows on right now. I just pray that season 4 keeps it up. The trailer gave me high hopes.

I watched episodes 1 and 2 of the first season, and had to quit. I liked it, but holy shit it was way too real.

Having worked at a ton of startups, programmer, and it just reminded me too much of work.

why ask for confirmation if you don't care what anybody says? besides, it's fairly popular on tv. it deserves it too, cause it's good.

I work with a Filipino married woman and she is fantastic to work with. Knows she shit and she works late into the night so the assignments get completed within the sprint.

Remember when the female muslim DA kicked those two guys out of her office and denied their case because of their white privilege?

This scene was actually pretty funny, mocked the whole patronizing "oh, a woman can do math, time to celebrate!" mindset we've been seeing in the media lately.

*laughs engineerily

>woman

>redddit cancer

hope she is getting overtime

I think that's being Asian and third worlder.

Also yeah. Wow, one person, fuck I need to re-evaluate my world-view.

>shitting on trump in one thread
>discussing transgender problems and women rights in the other
is it the opposite day already

>you hurt my feeling so I'm going to call you reddit
>boo hoo hoo

I work as a scientist and we have plenty of woman engineers working for my company. Some of them are amazingly good.

SV is another show that's impossible to talk about on Sup Forums without faggots inevitably starting invoke Reddit bullshit. Sad cause I want to discuss it on this board