What the Fuck is happening

Shit is fucked up.

Fucking sandniggers and goatfuckers killing people all other the world. Turkroachland had a coup. And my country is really fucked up.

What can i or you do?

Laugh at imaginary treads?
Or fap to fucking trap treads?

I don't know anymore and i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Wait and see what happens. This is only the beginning.

Thanks, thats helping. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. The movie will get better.

But first lets watch the World BURN

come home white man

Coming. Can I live in this Lighthouse?

c-can I come?

Now we are all white brothers.

just avoid having kids

I literally just installed pokemon go... after finishing smoking this fatty gonna embark on my maiden journey catching pokemon in the dead of night.

What do you think? Career first. Do you know Bosch?

Are you happy? That is the question.

Crap, that looks great.

It's freaking 101 outside right now.

>living in the SW

not that once, but there are light houses for sale

of course

>america
>white

choose one

White Race:
God if you exist save us

Other Races:
Allah ackbar, didn't do nuffin and can i spring over this huge fucking wall Trump built.

white
Definitly

talking about maine brother

I feel perfectly safe in based Portugal

the land where the sun shines bright, the debts are never payed and there are no muslims in sight

Just leave the country.

Germany is arresting its own people for speaking out. The Germans are forced with a gun to their head, to pay for the food & housing of their invaders.

Even if you're patriotic and love Germany, you can help Germany better from outside right now

All in all is turning out to be a good weekend

Maine is a state that's 95% white. Maine is the same size as Hungary.

2016 was a weird year, if Trump wins and puts Clinton in jail it'll be the grand finale.There'll never be a year which is this action packed for a long time.

If i could. But i want to work at Bosch make a career and get money.

But Norway sounds nice.

What's going on right now in your country?
Do you see everything?

Nah, everything is fine. We had worse. Just wait and see. Many bloody happenings will be. I'm fucking tired of illusions of peace. We are reverting to our natural state as it was 100 years ago. And you are all cucked, because you thought it's all over, and world is global and there's peace behind the corner. heh...

96 here in my corner of the SW, awww yea dat dry desert air

It's going back to normal just a lot of honking and convoys by Monday it'll be business as usual.

You know exactly what you can do.

You poor bastard

No it's fine really just make sure muslims don't reach 20 percent of the population.

If you stop whining and do something for a change, the world will be different.

But what can i do? I am too young to change anything. And when i want to change anything im a Nazi and a bigot. Im fucking sick oft it. When im older im gonna do something.

Get more refugees, Merkel seems to think it's a panacea for all problems.

And it wont be fapping. Okay a little bit fapping

>What can i or you do?