67.2% of rapes committed by WHITES
63.7% of aggravated assaults committed by WHITES
66.5% of motor vehicle thefts committed by WHITES

73.1% of arsons committed by WHITES
72.5% of non rape sex offenses committed by WHITES
67.7% of burglaries committed by WHITES

83.7% of DUI's are committed by WHITES
70.1% of vandalism is committed by WHITES

While whites account for around 65% of crime in America, the stereotype of a criminal isn't white, but is a young Black man.

>not posting the pic going with it

what is "per capita", for 400 please.

Blacks, 13% of the population, commit over 50% of all murders and 60% of all robberies. Data taken from that same FBI report. Fuck off shill.

so whites commit some crimes normally proportional to their population? post some homicide, robbery, assault, shooting and shoplifting statistics

considering they classify hispanics as whites that's what 87 percent of the population?

What is "Hispanic White" vs "Non-Hispanic White."

Post murders and rapes nigger

>"white people"

>not accounting for how they count hispanics as "white" to skew the results

>considering they classify hispanics as whites
someone post that pic showing all arabs and other shitskins labelled as white by FBI.

wow its almost as if whites are like, 70% of the population or something, weird.......

This.

Arabs are also white in demographic stats, so all those Orlando terror killings are added to the "white" crime count.

Since Asians commit virtually no crime, what these stats are saying is that Blacks commit ~40% of crime while being only 13% of the population.

>1 post by this ID
I'm really fucking tired of these stupid threads.

"White"

nevermind, it's here

>While whites account for around 65% of crime in America, the stereotype of a criminal isn't white, but is a young Black man.

K, now compare those rates to the relative population sizes of blacks and whites in the U.S. and tell me if it's proportional or not.

Hispanos count as whites.

I love it when they skew the statistics by calling all non-blacks "White". I bet half of these offenders are spics.

If institutional racism is a pink unicorn then why do half-black people self-identify as White rather than Black when the latter gives them access to affirmative action?

These numbers are for whites + hispanics. FBI crime stats lump them together

Also check pic related for what constitutes a "white man"

>no source
bye

Aren't Whites also like 70% of arrests

Whites also make up about 60-70% of the population so its quite proportional, wuoldn't you say?

By the way, WHITES also include millions of hispanics that are lumped in there.

FUCK why did I type this out, its just a troll poster

manlets

NIGGER LATINOS COUNT AS "WHITES" ACCORDING TO THE FBI.

WHICH MEANS WHEN A LATINO KILLS ANOTHER LATINO, IT'S A WHITE ON MUHNORITY ASSAULT.

GTFO NIGGER.

simple
whites cant compete against the BBC

literally statistical cosmetics 101
Here if the perpetrator is described as a "youngster" (at the time of the leftist government, it was common everywhere, liberal sites still do it), it's a gypsy.

I am now #enslaved

60% of America is WHITE.
Those stats should be 60%. Niggers commit 3x time as much crime, but are 1/6 the population.

you forgot: population 72 % WHITES.

Protip: It makes the point you were attempting to make invalid

that argument makes sense to you?...

so if black people were a larger population size and commited crimes proportional to their population everything would be ok?

yes, but they don't
niggers should be deported to africa

The nigger attitude is a plague on our society. It's cool to be a nigger, somehow

>majority of crime committed by majority of populace
This is to be expected you spastic, what is cause for concern is when a minority of the population commits the majority of a crime like when blacks at 13% of the population commit over 50% of all homicides.

it would be an improvement, yes. The same improvement you'd get if this were an all white country. In terms of crime. It would make the populace drastically less attractive though.