No secrets thread? For shame anons

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

No secrets thread? For shame anons

Attached: 1570067512087.jpg (196 KB, 700x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jwxxhz4JrM
archived.moe/b/thread/813370129/#813385724
supforums.com/thread/813565866/miscellaneous
reurl.cc/Va0WAY

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Not a furry, but low key have a major thing for bunny girls

Attached: 20191108015910.jpg (340 KB, 1080x1920)

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

I never thought it was possible, but I'm falling in love with a grill I've never even met. I don't think I've felt this way with any girl I've been with before. Sure, there was always an attraction with past relationships, but they all felt more or less the same. I feel like this one's different, and I hate it

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

You've never met her?

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

I am Spartacus

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

I met a guy on 4 Chan and now he's my bf.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

i was the one that farted that night

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

I am Spartacus

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

That guy grew up to be Abe Lincoln. Cool story if true tho user :')

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

Really ruined the orgy for everyone tbh

Angel Green
Angel Green

2 days ago I cheated on my girlfriend/baby mama because she's bad at sex (almost zero prior experience, and struggles with consistency). I didn't want to deal with the potential drama of an affair partner so I just hired a prostitute. I have zero regrets.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

No, I am

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Yup, we just play vidya together for hours. We have so much in common, and she's so easy to talk to.

She lives about 2000 miles away, so there isn't a lot I can do about it. Half of me doesn't want to do anything about it, because it will obviously end in disappointment. She's also older than me, but I'm not sure by how much. She sounds close to my age, but she won't say

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=8jwxxhz4JrM
thoughts??????

James Davis
James Davis

be me, 35, midlife crisis approaching
decide to do something new in my life, settle on something not too radical: learning to play the guitar.
subscribe to the local total beginner class

first lesson. 7 students. 6 (including me are 35-45yo men)
wowIMSoFreakingOriginal.jpg
7th student is an awkward 14yo girl
long story short, she had latent daddy issues and developped a real daddy kink over the year. She fucked with 4 of us adult students

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

I cummed on a dead bird when I was a teen.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

I'm a 23 year old man.
I live on my own.
Twice a week I go down to the gloryhole and suck dick for 2-3 hours with a chastity cage on and a buttplug in. I've been doing this now for 2 years.
I started hearing compliments last year about how good my dick sucking feels which drove me to keep doing it.
I love it and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Attached: D4ISGOVU8AEk1-m.png (185 KB, 680x680)

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Dad fucked me growing up, never told anyone.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Mentioned this before, but my wife cheated on me with a guy who used to post on Sup Forums. After a little research I found out that he promised to post pictures of her if he got her in bed. I was extremely angry after I found out but now I secretly want to see those pics.
Every day I scour the forums hoping/dreading I find those pictures posted. I am conflicted to say the least. I know finding them will arouse me, but once I jerk off I'll just he angry again. I want to find the guy and smack him around until he gives them up.

William Walker
William Walker

You're Pepo the Meth Clown. Pic related.

Attached: Pepo-The-Meth-Clown.png (30 KB, 128x128)

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

What city/area?

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Same. Girlfriend is horrible and frankly getting fat. I’ve gone out to strip clubs and had my fun. I don’t regret it at all.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

I am Spurtako

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Became too obvious

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

what?

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Did you like it?

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Not always at first, loved it as I got a little older.

William Nelson
William Nelson

That it is just a mass gathering of dirt on people for future blackmail.

Adrian James
Adrian James

Male or female?

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

I'm a girl.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

lmao, it's just mostly people making stuff up

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

When and how did it start?

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

I'm depressed in love with a ex still ex is married now but she's ok if we lay down but her mentally had changed since two years ago and I have anxiety and depression I hate to take medication for that shit yesterday was my birthday and no one say shit to me that shit was awful to feel it

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Yeah for sure. But it’s casting a wide net. Any one shitposting here, if they by chance become a political figure or some high profile shit something posted here could be linked to them to fuck them over

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

10, after a shower one day. Came into my room to help dress me, then fingered and ate me.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

doubt.jpg

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Bet you really like getting fingered and ate out after a shower now, last time it happened?

James Fisher
James Fisher

Where was mummy?

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Mostly in the shower, since he started getting in with me and rubbing me there. Kept me quiet too lol.
Before I moved for university.

Divorced, so I saw her on weekends.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

They give me a shot of a retardation agent that way I won't fuck the CMH workers, I always try to solicit sex on amp. Most will, some won't. 7 fucked want to do all ten.
I have an incest baby aswell with my aunt . She was doing acid and I'd been drinking and she came onto me really hard, cried afterward. Want it euthanized

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

My 11yo niece is very cute, I'd love to fuck her brains out. Never actually would though.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

What if she came onto you, tried for a BJ?

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Ok, I lied, I would.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Not worth it.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

Probably not, but in the perfect situation it could happen maybe.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Do you have these thoughts about others or only her? Do you worry it'd hurt her later in life when she remembers or realizes what happened?

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

I want to be fucked by mewtwo if Pokemon were real. Like just imagine being pushed down and fucked full of eggs. An incubator and nothing more.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

continued from yesterday.

This halloween, my daughter had 3 friends to sleep over after their candy collection trip.
Saw her best friend's ass as she changed out of her costume.
Instant boner for a 12yo's ass (yes, she's 12, and I said 11 yesterday. I wasn't sure so I asked my wife casually about it)
Get super confused about it since I'm not into little girls
Tell that story to Sup Forums. You user tell me she is probably stepping into jailbait territory now.
I deny it, she's just a little girl... but then I realize that you might be right, I was just not admitting that those girls do grow up.
user starts asking me "what about your daughter", but I have zero interest in incest, it just sounds impossible to fuck a blood-related family member to me.
Anons ask that I post daughter's pic. I say no. He asks for a version without the head, and his post ends in 777.
I feel morally obligated to comply to such a nice roll so I edit the head oit of one of my daughter's pictures.
Consider the headless pic for a while.

Dick: nice tween body
Me: oh nononono you shut up

tell Sup Forums I'm confused. Anons start making scenarios where I'd fuck my daughter without knowing her (such as in the dark or with her wearing a mask)
Have a mini mental breakdown thinking too hard about it.
Thread drops off the board.

A few hours later, get home.
"hi dad"
Daughter greets me. I look at her. The way she looks, her way to talk, her voice, her clothes, even her smell, everything about her tells me "she's your daughter". Dick remains as soft as a baby lamb's wool

So yeah anons, you had me have question myself about pictures of her body, but reality is more than just pictures so I feel safe again now

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Get super confused about it since I'm not into little girls
This is what most guys spend years telling themselves. A good body is a good body, and you know who has it.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Dick: nice tween body
normal guys do not talk like this you realise

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Until you accidentally see her naked. Or she makes some kind of lewd remark or does something overtly sexual, or you stumble upon a picture and realize it arouses you. Just admit it, you want to fuck your daughter.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Ye but what about her friend tho

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Glad to hear. Was there yesterday. Admitted i would take the chance to look at your daughters ass, too.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

who wouldn't?

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

This. Will be increasingly hard in a couple years, sounds like.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

You posted a body photo of your daughter?

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

He should just do what my dad did to me. Tell her she needs to show him her pussy cause he's trying to be a pee pee Dr

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

no, i don't think so. re-read the post carefully

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

I'm living with 19 old roomate. She's crazy chick, party a lot, but dont have a good contact with each other.
That night was really cold, it was about 4 in the morning when i heard a noise outside, fck shes drunk again
and again she will split or damage smth.
It takes about 5 minutes to her to get a key and open a door, a few more to get into her room.
I drank a few beers soo i had to pee, go out from my room and saw her door open, she was lying on her bed, fully
dressed in her jacket, shoes and everything. Try to wake her up, soo she can go to sleep as normal human being.
She dont respond, soo i slaaped her ass, in the begining just for fun. I slaaped her really strong.
She dont even blink. I was drunk, and some devil thoughts came into my mind. Start to touch her ass, looking for
any reaction. but she only snoring.
Soo i put down her trousers, she had a red panties, and i can see pussy. OMG i feel heat and my dick in a second
become soo hard. Fck it, it can me my lucky night and she is completelly passed out. I rub her pussy and stick a
finger into it. Nothing. soo i pulled her into the edge of the bed and take down her thongs, spit into my cock and
slowly push into her pussy.
In that moment i thought that my heart would jump out of my chest, i was thrilled but also i felt such need to proceed.
But she did not react. At first i moved slowly, with steady shallow moves, but in time i started to be insistent. I grabed her hips
and pushed faster and deeper,
I had to stop because I felt that I would cum in too quickly.
So taked some time to study her body, her ass was quite big, but looks just perfect at the end of my dick.
her tits even through her clothes were perfect to the touch. After a while i tried to open her mouth to stick my dick into.
It was too impossible to get any pleasure from it, she jaw was tightened too much.

Attached: CAM00836.jpg (711 KB, 1944x2592)

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Femanon here, it's extremely easy to get into your friends' dads' pants (even at that age) if you know what you want.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

It really annoyed me, in my mind I saw her, talking through on her phone by hours, by then her mouths worked well.
So I kneeled behind her butt and start to fuck her pussy again , in the same moment devil sit on my shoulder and whisper to me
"her ass my friend try to fuck her in the ass, she will get her lesson". Look around for some lube.
I cannot found anything usefull, so i took some butter from a kitchen and use it. My God, my dick sliped inside without any problems.
When i think about it now, it was insane thought. Chance that I'm gonna wake her up, wow but...you know that felling when you fuck girl
in the ass? The one when head of your dick just slipped inside her? Yah thats IT. It was soo fck tightly that i haved to stop for a few seconds.
Then i started to bang her, after about 2-3 minutes i pushed a little to hard, and she started to move. I was soo close to cum that I cannot controled
myself anymore, soo i just holded her. Her moves were chaotic, she strugles, and from her mouth I heard something like squeal.
from the side probably it would looks like she had a nightmare, but it was soo fck hot. I can't bear much more, when i started cum i was still in her ass,
some little part of my brain, that was still conscious, (not in beast mode), reminded me that it's better not to leave such trails.
Soo my juice after all was in her, all over her butt, back and even some on her jacket.
I was exhausted and my dick pulsate and pain.
I was shocked that after that she still had eyes closed and probably dont know what just happend.
I cleaned her up, puted her panties on place, I laid her on the floor, and go to my room.
After few hours i checked if shes still on the floor, she was, but after some time i heard some noise in next room, my heart beat like crazy.
I'm not sure but i think i heard that she cried silently, after that it was just silence.
In the eveneing when we saw each other in the kitchen she didnt say anything. She said nothing until today

Attached: CAM01871.jpg (644 KB, 2592x1944)

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Tit pics please

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Yeah, he did. Blured out the face.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Kys

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

living with her made me oblivious to the change I guess. I didn't notice how much they had grown and it was a wake-up call

normal
dude, this is Sup Forums and I admit being into jailbait. I'm already not normal by society's standards

I've never lusted after my good-looking sister or cousins, it just feel like incest is not for me

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Not really into posting my nudes online, sorry.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

What's the post # then?

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

It's the admitting it that's not normal though, but everyone's into it.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Then your not a woman just another larping neck beard. Tits or get the fuck out.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

I feel morally obligated to comply to such a nice roll so I edit the head oit of one of my daughter's pictures.

Sorry read
as you posted it. my bad

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

your
Nice grammar.

Andrew King
Andrew King

so is lying?

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Happy late birthday

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Oh boo fucking hoo. A mistake on the internet, holy fuck call the fag police. Doesn't matter if the neck beard is just being a larping fagot but seems like half this thread is.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

holy fuck call the fag police
Already done, they're coming to get you for being a dumbfuck.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

It's not admitting it that is difficult. It's aknoledging girls you know entered that territory

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

He posted a picture of her with the face blurred out.
She had a sexy tight body. I'd bet she's already been dicked down by now, looking like that.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Then they better bring the night sticks and beat my ass properly this time.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

You'll never get them, give up

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

He posted a picture of her with the face blurred out.
Proof?

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

How so?

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

I have them. 70$ and I'll mail you the flash drive

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

No he didn't: archived.moe/b/thread/813370129/#813385724

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

proof is "anons who were in the thread yesterday saw it". Deal with it.
Anyway it was a blurred face picture. Nice body but heh, yeah you can find better stuff on any popular jailbait site of your choosing, so it was not worth saving.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

See , that was the thread yesterday and there was no pic. Nice "muh seekrit club" lie though.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

I got $3

David Price
David Price

nice. now try again with the right thread.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

GTFO of here slut

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

oh damn just found it
fuck, man

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Bullshit. Nice try troll, but I'll challenge you all the same. Post any picture, any one at all, that I can identify her with.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

"I've mentioned this before". Every damned time this thread is posted. Get a life with your bullshit copypasta

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

well it's hard to explain, it's like...
your daughter is a little girl
your daughter now has a sexy body
And you're like "wait, how did that happen? when?"
But you didn't notice because the change was very gradual.

James Smith
James Smith

NO!
I AM SPARTACUS

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

based

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

the right thread?

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

no! I'm Sportacus!
*proceed to make 200 push-ups*

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Sorry, I try to take a break from posting it, but the guy she cheated with does come to Sup Forums. I'm hoping someday I'll bait him out of his silence.

Hudson King
Hudson King

i made a threesome with my male best friend and my gf
we all liked a lot

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

Short, blonde kinda chubby

David Ward
David Ward

yes, and the pic

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

I'm not into little girls
Why not? Are you gay or something?

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

I hope that isn't happening with an extended relative (who is like a sister to me) and her dad. Ugh. Grosses me out.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

this is nice user, good for you.
My gf wants to have a 3some with her (female) best friend and me, but she's afraid I would end up falling in love with her friend if the sex was too good.
Her friend wasn't up for it anyway.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

yes i was also worried about that
but wtf, the life is one

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

I know this is Sup Forums, but there's nothing wrong with *not* being a pedo.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Not even close. Oh well

Liam King
Liam King

Well in my case, even if I now aknowledge that my daughter has a good body, my brain shuts down my libido the second it recognizes her as a family member.

And I'll suppose it's the same for most Dads

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Phew. But still an icky realization/acknowledgment, but oh well, can't be helped I guess.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

I rubbed my dick on my cat's face while drunk, it purred...

I'm an avid church goer since then

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

not posting the link?

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

But still an icky realization/acknowledgment
Indeed, hence why I had a small freakout yesterday and had to see her again to ascertain that I wasn't lusting after her in any way.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

damn im 20 but I have a real thing for men that age. Guess its time to sign up for a guitar class

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

fucked my friends mom when he moved state for college

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

nah, easy to find in the archives

Henry Long
Henry Long

You're probably disappointing a great many anons here. Good on you for being able to keep your fetish and family separate. Although I and probably many others here would rather hear you say how much you'd like to fuck her.

David Rogers
David Rogers

Fucked with or fucked?

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

100% agreed with

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Love the way you describe it is obsession in a light form. Drop it, user. It'll only get worse. Find a girl you don't love and then learn to love her. Of course, if you look for a quick fuck and romance, it serves well. But considering your distance you're better off just enjoying her friendship. Will hold much longer. Also, Sup Forumsro tip: Don't ever confess to her your romantic thoughts. She'll break contact. Enjoy your feelings for her and move on.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

I'll confess that I had my moments of doubt yesterday.
And seeing her friend again will be a different matter since I don't have the incest taboo kicking up with her.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

She'll break contact
Imagine projecting your past experiences in e-boy hoeing onto someone

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

two years ago my wife and i split from each other me 30 meet new chick at my job she hits on i go for it shes 16 so last two years been fucking around with her but now she left for college in another state but i dont regret fucking someone half my age

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Basically you admit that if she wasn't your daughter, you'd find her nubile young body attractive and would want to fill her holes? That what you're saying?

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Thanks for that user. In the beginning I believed it was an obsession, but I was foolishly led to believe that it could be something more. I've always just wanted to be friends with her, but these feelings are hard to ignore. I imagine I'll just get over it, over time.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Yes user, that's what I'm saying.
But my incest taboo is stronger than my love for nice jailbait.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I am about to declare bankruptcy due to a fuck ton of credit debt. I am in total apathy about life due to it and am lacking motivation to even try. I masturbate all day or fuck the girlfriend, crave alcohol but have resisted so far and try and hide the fact that I am a worthless fuck from my girl.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Just don't do anything dumb, not worth a life in jail. Even if she wants to. Might come back years later.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

how the fuck do you have a girlfriend

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

she knows about the credit card debt and how i got into it (prior to use dating). We live together and honestly shes the only thing keeping me alive at this point. I luckily am very good at hiding the depression so it hasn't effected us too much.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

man this website is garbage for searching though. LOL

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

just search daughter halloween for a post in the right thread

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

good luck, user. you can do this. stay afloat; stay alive. a therapist might help, if you or she has insurance. <3

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

i've made out with a girl who has a boyfriend three times in the past week

we made out on saturday, flirted saturday night, were shirtless together in bed on wednesday, made out again wednesday night, and i don't know if anything will happen again. she told me the more we do this the harder it'll be to stop, but i don't want to stop.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

I cheated on my boyfriend and have to tell him

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

for her friend? considering she had no problem casually changing clothes with me in the same room, I'll assume that she doesn't perceive me as a man (as in, potential partner).
So I'll just keep a safe reasonable distance for now.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

live in the states and am going through bankruptcy. No chance on that one.

Assuming the chapter 7 clears ok, ill at least be able to start over I guess...

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

How often did he do that, when did he start and how far did he take it?

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

I burnt my step daughters house down. She married a nigger. She thinks its the coons fault to this day. Can't wait to confess once my wife dies.

Attached: chaingang.jpeg.jpg (50 KB, 383x300)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

daughter hallowee
thanks user

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Not to get your hopes up, but i met my girlfriend in a toxic facebook group back in 2015, i went to juvy for 2 years, got out, we started talking again, 2 months later we started edating. she lived across the country, now she lives with me. maybe you should give it time, but you could do it bro. take it slow but don’t let her lose interest

Attached: image.jpg (143 KB, 480x480)

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

When did he first penetrate your ass? Vagina?

How was it?

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

What experience do you have with this, user?

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

I somehow missed that post, sorry for the late reply.

I've never lusted after my little sister or female cousins even when they started making lewd jokes. I certainly hope it'll be the same for my daughter.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

just walk in on your daughter changing and if your dick get hard then you want to fuck her

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

All I want it to recognize a girl on /b. Then I'd leave forever.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

No chance on that one.
still, one of your jobs may cover it through their health insurance.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

10 and 11.
Painful.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Lol keep hope alive I suppose. Just don't think of her and her friend with the tight little ass, touching your dick while you (pretend to be) sleep. Stripping naked in front of you and demanding you teach them both what a dick is for, or only letting you lick their pussies if you do so for both. Oh wat would you do user? A chance to play with her sexy friend but only if give both of them the same attention.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

you know you won't. you'll just find an excuse to keep lurking around in the hope of finding more.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Did stuff with my friends' dads' at that age, if it wasn't obvious.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

I need to recognize girl first to know if I would actually leave.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

honestly? you make it sound so much like a naughty fantasy that the idea amuses me more than it arouses me. I guess I toughened up since yesterday

James Evans
James Evans

What age, and what did you do?

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

How long before you got used to it? Did you seek out other older men around the same time?

As an adult, have you, or would you date a man with this kink?

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: 51573135345628.jpg (128 KB, 1540x1146)

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Lol truth is stranger than fiction. My sister and her friend both approached me at 13 and did something similar. I was 21 at the time. Any misgivings I had about my sister disappeared when I saw her friend. Well my dick mostly made that choice. I never looked at my sister as anything more than an annoyance and never had sexual thoughts about her. Frankly I was somewhat reviled by her presence at that time and the thought of anything sexual with her turned my stomach. Believe me or not, stranger things have happened.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

In the event something similar would really happen and they both came to me with a two-or-nothing deal...

I dunno. I want to say I'll refuse. It's not a thought that's easy to entertain.

Dammit user, don't make me doubt myself again!

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

I want dudes to send me vids of them jacking off. I like watching them cum, but have no interest in fucking a dude.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

you might be gay

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

I want to be a cuckold, but my wife won't fuck other men. So, to get off, I post her nudes and videos on /b and Kik. She could have miles of dick, but instead, she's an exposed web slut.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Just sayin, you think it sounds like an improbable scenario, but trust me, it isn't.
There is a trend with young ladies these days. They like older men, dad bods are popular and considered attractive. Her friend wasn't wearing panties. What girl that age does that without some kind of sexual suggestive motive behind it? Girls talk to each other. All she has to do is admit to your daughter that she finds you attractive, and your daughter will either agree and follow suit, or get protective and do something to make sure your eyes stay on her. Both happen because of one almost immutable reason; all normal girls look up to their fathers as their first love. She'll either see it as an opportunity to make you love her more, or as a competition to keep your affection.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

My wife was very very sexually inexperienced when we met.

I groomed her into a sex loving whore.

Eventually she cucked me after much discussion. It unlocked a horny side she didnt know she had.

We are still cucking 8 years later.

Attached: 1544276695747.jpg (550 KB, 1280x961)

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

I use to wrestle with little sister i told her we need to be in our underwear to do it my hard dick would slip out 50% of the time

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Yeah we know, and you're not gonna post her in this thread but you're posting her right now in a other.

For anyone wondering, she's blonde and milfish.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Did you ever rub it over her pussy?

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

No, not fully. I like pussy too much

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

great, user. Now I'm getting really paranoid about her friends's dads too.

And it's not that her friend wasn't wearing panties. She took them down at the same time as her pants and pulled them back up again after. I assume it was a mistake on her part, and it's not he first time I've seen her naked either (granted the previous time was when they were 6yo or so)

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

i rubbed it on her pussy and mouth

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

which one do you like the most?

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Say some hail Mary's and post her nudes nudes here for absolution, my son.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Ahh so you weren't the one who's daughters friend had the wonder woman costume on without panties under the skirt?
But your daughter is 12? So her friend is too? And she "accidentally" pulled her panties down? So why was she changing in front of you in the first place? Theres no way she's not aware of what sex is and what exposing her body to a man means. Accident my ass, she wanted you to see. I'm surprised she didnt dare your daughter to do the same thing.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

no, I'm not the wonder woman user. Was it supergirl? someone asked me too in the previous thread.

What happened is that I went to my daughter room after their candy trip to confiscate most of it (or they would binge eat it all night long. Been there, done that on previous years), I told them to get ready for bed and they all (not just that friend, my daugther and the two other girls too) immediatly started to change, not waiting for me to step out first. Call me naive butI interpret it as "we don't mind it, it's no big deal" rather than "look at us"

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Not at 12 years old user. Maybe your daughter, but definitely not her friend(s). Now imagine they went to her friends house after and her friends dad being in the room and your daughter and his does this. What do you think is going through his mind? What do you think your daughter would be thinking if the tables were turned?

Unless they're actually younger.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

no, they're not younger, they're all 12.
Dammit, considering it from another Dad perspective is no good for me...

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Leaked her pics.

Attached: k7.jpg (56 KB, 413x538)

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

well i'm going to sleep i'm sure the "i seen my daughter friend ass 11 or 12" well be posted again tomorrow but keep in mind its not the same story as the wonder woman costume even if its word for word the same story

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

The question is, you know your daughter. If she did that in front of the other dad, why do you think she'd do that? Do you honestly think it would be innocent? Is she not old enough by now to know not to undress in front of another girls dad? Have you not taught her to not do that? Of course you have, just like her friends dad has too, but she did it anyway and so did your daughter.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

user you’re not alone. I met this grill I totally like and we’ve already discussed this entire thing. I feel pretty fucking goofy because I’ve never been in a situation like this before yet here I am in this dumb shit. It’s been a little and it’s never progressed past anything other than just talking, and now I’m kinda getting sad because I feel as if that connection is dropping and I absolutely hate it because there’s nothing I can do to help the situation. It sucks man. I wish you luck though forreal guy.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

last night on a Party at my house I let some friends see my wife naked, we were all drunk.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Here's my wife. supforums.com/thread/813565866/miscellaneous
Normally i don't like to admit which one she is so it can never come back to me, but who cares. I'll post her Facebook if anyone wants.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

You have transcended the honkler ranks into the ultimate honkler

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

How the fuck did your ass get a female roommate

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Tits or get the fuck out woman

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Pussy. I just enjoy watching guys stroke to cum. Weird flex, I know.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

tomorrow is saturday, man, I have better things to do than going on Sup Forums during my weekends. I only come here during worktime (don't tell my boss)

I dunno man. I'm pretty sure we never told her *not to*, but we kinda expect her to have enough common sense of her own not to do it.
That's exactly why I assumed it was a "we don't mind" scenario, like they don't realize it's inapropriate? or they just followed the flow of the first one stripping? (I didn't pay attention about who started to change first).
From the way you say it you make it sound like it was a coordinated thing from all 4 of them

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

I am excited to share the photos of my naked wife and read what they would do to her. She has never heard what I have done with her photos hahaha

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

There were four of them? And not one felt weird or hesitant to strip in front of their friends father? Come on user. Have you known all three friends since they were babies? Otherwise there is no way at that age they would undress in front of you without hesitation or sense of unease or self consciousness. Sounds planned.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

See this new 18+ chan from Asia. Hope you'll find something interesting. And please tell if should it be changed and your adeas how ? Thank you'

reurl.cc/Va0WAY

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Not really a shameful secret, but a secret nonetheless.

For around 2 years I had a massive crush on a girl. I asked her out a few months ago, she said yes, fucked it up, we broke up.

She's the kindest, sweetest, sexiest person I've ever met and I am madly in love with her and don't know what to do

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Or the more likely scenario.
He's a larping faggot.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

be me
go to bed
start dreamgenerator.exe
I am standing in my room
pissing on the floor next to my bed

wake up standing in the room
realise i just fucking peed all over the floor while being half asleep thinking it was a dream
quickly cleanup the mess i made
go to sleep again
wake up again hoping i just had a fucked up dream
I did not

I've only peed myself a few times always only half asleep but it was always in bed.
Sometimes I realise what I am doing and stop myself.
But this was the first time that THIS happend and i am afraid it will happen again.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

I've known all of them since we moved into this house 7 years ago, so they were 5 at that time, 6 at best. The other two aren't as close as friends as the one whose ass I saw but come on, one girl that age going for a dad is a lot, 2 is outlandish, 4? it's impossible. They just didn't mind, there's no other way.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Starting at like 13-14, mostly BJs, some fingering and fucking a few times later on. Sorry for the late reply.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

did you do it with them then? how and what did they ask? how was it? only that once?

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

How did you approach them?
How did they react?
Most memorable experience?

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

can answer if you still care

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Please do

James Watson
James Watson

How did you approach them?
Mostly just touching and being flirty if I was ever and we got alone. Pool parties or some case where I was in a swimsuit helped of course, got more skin contact there and they already had their minds in that place for obvious reasons.
How did they react?
Most got very uncomfortable or tried to push me away or remove themselves from the situation. Gave in when I said I wouldn't tell anyone, we could do it fast, and that "I knew they wanted to try it with someone my age."
Most memorable experience?
Blowing a friend's dad minutes before he drove us all to 8th grade graduation. I was over at her house for a sleepover from the night before, everyone else was getting up and dressed so not paying attention to us getting alone for 5-10 minutes. I let him play with the tip too but we knew we didn't have time, plus I was still a virgin then so wouldn't have really been possible then with my first time and all...

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Struggled a lot at 10-11. Soon learned to just take it It was stereotypical rape < 80% of the time. I did like the taboo aspect and sort of wanted some of it (getting licked was amazing, sometimes even toys and fingers were fun too) but it still hurt, he went rough, and it was just abusive in all ways, honestly. I didn't seek out older men but he let them fuck me too.

And no. Hell no.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Exactly, man. This is almost exactly how I feel. Never thought I'd get so flustered over a girl like this, especially over the internet. She tells me I'm the one friend she plays with the most, and we still play pretty consistently though. It's just so weird. And yeah, it really does suck, my dude. Good luck to you too, brother.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

They might not have been trying to "get with you", but might have been doing some playful experimenting and teasing to get a rise out of you.

did you do it with them then?
Yes, let them play with my dick, went down on friend, only rubbed my sisters clit.
how and what did they ask?
Wanted to see a real dick. I attempted to divert by just showing them a picture if one from the internet but they wanted to see a real one.

how was it?
Not like most stories here where they instantly slutted out and somehow already knew how to suck a dick perfectly. There was some giggling and nervousness on everyone's part at first. They were curious and shy showing me their bodies and definitely a little intimidated touching my dick. The friend wanted me to play with her nipples and enjoyed when I went down. My sister liked me rubbing her clit and touching her breasts.

only that once?
With my sister, yes. But after that her other friends magically seemed to be curious about sex and started approaching me when they knew I was at my parents house.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

You're still lusting after your daughter's friend though so you're still in that gray area.

edit the head oit of one of my daughter's pictures.
You still knew it was her though regardless...

Christopher James
Christopher James

went down on friend
ate her or fucked? first time? how did she react or like it?

They were curious and shy showing me their bodies and definitely a little intimidated touching my dick.
cute

But after that her other friends magically seemed to be curious about sex and started approaching me when they knew I was at my parents house.
damn, lucky as fuck

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

playful experimenting or tease
while I can stretch my imagination to the point where I can see her friends do that (big stretch already. very big), what about my daughter? girls don't tease their own dads, right?
I certainly never thought of teasing my mom. Or my dad, for that matter.

David Brooks
David Brooks

gj ya nasty boi

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

girls don't tease their own dads, right?
They definitely do. It's like a safe testing ground for other guys later on. Probably not at 12 though unless she's a little grown up for her age.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

when you edit the head out of a pic, it deshumanize it a lot. My brain stopped processing it has "it's my daugther"
My daughter is a lot of thing, this was just a representation of a teen body at that point.

John Lewis
John Lewis

tbqh post more of that cute tummy

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

what do you do when a fatty comes in with a small dick full of smegma? Do you take it like a good boi or tell him to fuck off?

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

post the picture faggot

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Ate

Maybe she was just going along, but I find it hard to believe her friends all felt comfortable just taking their clothes off in front of you at that age. But I guarantee if she catches wind one of them is getting sexual with you, she'll respond by doing something to keep you focused on her.

This

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

sounds like I really need to find a "parenting teenage girls for dummies" book or something like that...

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Why are you posting from a new IP each time?

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

You've got a lot of changes coming in the next 5 years.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Huh? No clue. Seriously

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

she'll respond by doing something to keep you focused on her
I'm never alone with one of her friends. Like, ever. Even if its to give her a 5 minutes drive back home, my daughter would tag along.
I never considered it could be a form of jealousy

to be honest I kind of expect my wife to handle most of the girly girl problems side of things

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

I never considered it could be a form of jealousy
That's 100% what it is.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

not him, but phoneposting can do that in some countries.
Not saying that's the case here, but it could be an explanation

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

i did not fart in the classroom, for which i was blamed and made fun of.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

was meant for , sorry

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

How do you "make" push ups, Vaclav?

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

I just assumed she wanted to spend more time with her friends...
dammit user, you make me think too much again, I was not ready to re-evaluate how I perceive my daughter so soon!

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Its not like when I grew up. Girls are different now. Mine is early 20s now 1. She was like her mother and very sexual very early. She had little to no shame. I was in good shape during her mid to late teens and her friends always showered me with attention and always wanted to stay the night. My daughter was quick to get jealous, and often did little things to make sure daddy only had eyes for her.

Some one anonymously sent me pics of mine when she was still a teen. I guess they thought I'd get angry and punish her or shame her. Nope.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

How do you "make" a threesome, Stavros?

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

I mean, it's probably both. She probably doesn't even consciously realize it's jealousy on her part. She just has a natural proclivity to want to be with her dad too.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

I might me a man

Cameron James
Cameron James

Yeup. Little girls love their dads. You are her everything. At her age it's easy to get confused and boundaries crossed with her body changing and sex literally all over the internet. Coupled with her friends probably talking about it, and the natural daughter worship, she might not be consciously doing it but I'm guessing its happening.

We won't shame you if you enjoy a taste of her tight little body user.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

We won't shame you if you enjoy a taste of her tight little body user.
I will. Fuck off with that illegal and harmful shit. Fantasy only.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Oh shit bro... I'm sorry to tell you this, but after reading your description, I'm pretty sure the girl is me, and I'm a 45 yr old guy larping with a voice mod.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

I would be ashamed if I did it though. She's my daughter and I never considered her that way

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

But you're thinking about now.
You're gonna slip and blow a load thinking of her one of these days. She's only gonna get hotter as the years go by and your dick is gonna get hard to her now.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Lmao, wouldn't doubt it user.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

I started drinking protein shakes and eating dried fruit.
Not for body building but because I enjoy heinous farts that leave a room smelling bad.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

But you're thinking about now
and everytime I think of it my brain says fuck off
Only by abstracting her to just a body, I get somehow maybe aroused a bit

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Me too

Attached: 14327374883318374.jpg (368 KB, 690x1249)

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Did you mean to post this in the "random jumble of words" thread?

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

What kinds of pics

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

not prepared to see that headless pic again
Right in the conflicted feels

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

and everytime I think of it my brain says fuck off
Yet you still think of it.

Only by abstracting her to just a body, I get somehow maybe aroused a bit
Sure "somehow maybe"

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Honestly that body is way too childlike to be considered as "jailbait" to most people or even to be viewed as attractive.
You like kids, dude. (No shame, you can't help what you like, just don't do anything.)

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

funny thing is, I'm actually in better shape now that I was back in my youth.
I decided to drop weight and hit the gym after she was born

David White
David White

I always considered jailbait to be 14-15. Hence my surprise and confusion getting hard for her 12yo friend.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Understandable. Butts really do have an effect, haha. But also that body does not look anywhere close to 14.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Posing, masturbating (with finger and her mothers hair brush), sucking dick.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

How old was she? Who tf took these?

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

I tell my friends that I'm just waiting to meet the right guy, but the "right guy" to me treats me like crap and makes me clean up after him like a doting housewife. Followed up of course by rough sex and degredation. Fucked up I know, but that's legitimately attractive to me. Unfortunately, my only choices for finding a guy like that would be to luck into one instead of a nice dude, or ask around. But guys like that probably don't think they're like that, so that wouldn't work.

Maybe I need therapy.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

the "right guy" to me treats me like crap and makes me clean up after him like a doting housewife
He's not the right guy then.

Maybe I need therapy.
Can't hurt. :)

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

She was 17 at the time when the person sent them, but I'd say she was 14 or 15. The guy looked older too.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

She was 17 at the time when the person sent them, but I'd say she was 14 or 15. The guy looked older too.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

But also that body does not look anywhere close to 14
I know. I figured since I saw her friend that I had a larger prefered age range than I realized...

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

Damn. Hope you deleted those fast. Did you ever ask her about them? Or know why they were sent, and how they got your number?

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

Yeah, bubble butts and good asses are always noticeable earlier.
Again, no shame in what you like - it's impressive for you to even consider this much less admit it, the vast majority of guys never would, even to themself - just don't do anything.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

My real name is Isaac von Rofschild and I AM the Messiah. I'm in a war against most of My own Family who are satanic kikes. I run the United States but I'm not rich until I turn 35.

pic fucking related

Attached: Tetragrammatron.png (3 KB, 663x143)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

All social taboo's aside, raising any child from it's helpless state to maturity usually (almost always) imprints an instinct to protect and nurture that is stronger than physical lust. It's been observed in tribal settings.

Other people's girls, however, are not subject to that same parental instinct.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

I guess I phrased that weirdly. I'm not currently dating a guy like that, I want to. I just don't want to tell my friends that I'm only attracted to complete jerks haha.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Whatever you do... DO NOT start drinking. It will make you not care about your debt and that will enable you to make it worse. It will also physically depress you more when you aren't drunk. GL with a fresh start.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Again, therapy never hurts, if you have the means. Just to do some introspection and maybe figure out why you're attracted to that type of person, how to deal with this healthily in regards to dating, etc.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Knowing what I know now after being on Sup Forums for several years, I can only assume it was some user here posting revenge porn. They were sent via a fake Facebook profile.

Err yeah.. I deleted them. *cough cough*

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

it's impressive for you to even consider this much less admit it, the vast majority of guys never would, even to themself

Yesterday's thread helped a lot to let me accept it to be honest. I needed to sort my feelings about all of this and anons helped me do it

just don't do anything.
I certainly don't plan to! But some of those scenarios people proposed hit a little too close to what I would be confortable with. I'm sure the most outlandish ones are impossible though

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

When you do, offer to let him use your body one last time. If he decides to hate-fuck you, it will be the best sex the two of you ever had.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

A girl I met on Reddit says she loves me. I have bought 3 pairs of dirty panties and she has made several custom videos for me. Spend like $50 a week on her...are we a couple or am I just a wallet. I have her cellphone number too which she gave me. Am I a loser or could it be love?

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

i love seeing my gf and friends posted on b and i wish it would happen way more

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Started to swap nudes with a guy 11 years younger than me. Makes me wish I was actually with someone that young.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

How old is/was he?

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Guys that age can be very hot.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Yes, I've witnessed that. Lusting after my daughter is not possible, much like it wasn't possible to lust over my sister.

I'm a firm believer of the "guys with a sister complex never have real sisters" theory

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

I’ve only ever dated younger guys but never with someone that much younger. I think I’d be too embarrassed to seek that out irl. The fantasy is nice though.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

My boyfriend's dick gets hard when he holds my 7 year old cousin in his arms and it arouses me

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Not all heroes wear capes, some wear buttplugs and sucks dick fo free

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Sometimes I put a glove over a toilet plunger handle, lube up the glove and shove it as far as I can in my ass. I'm not gay but feels damn good taking in the ass.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

See

I meant to ask this earlier but how do you know I'm posting from a different IP each time?

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

I gotta agree with that. I have just about every "complex" under the sun, but you wouldn't catch me dead doing anything with a brother or brother-like figure as someone who grew up with 2 older brothers. That shit would be too weird for me.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Disagree. While I wouldn't do anything with my sister, incest is a huge turn on for me

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

got a female manager in my company who has been married to a woman for ages.
however, she's bisexual and she's craving cock
lately she's been coming on to me a lot, giving plenty of not so subtle hints

now i'm boosting my career, by withholding her the D

Attached: Boss-Feature-Image.jpg (30 KB, 1000x600)

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Hate to break it to ya, but you're a wallet user. If youre paying for things like dirty panties then, yeah

William Scott
William Scott

like I said, that pic removes too many cues for me to register it as my daughter. So it works. Show me the face, or give it her shampoo smell (a weird detail, I know), and it won't work.

yet I know someone with a real little sister complex. To the point he openly admitted, multiple times and to her face, that he would fuck her given the opportunity.
This seems so alien to me.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

I do the same, but because I love holding farts in, and only savor them when I'm alone. It's an indescribably magical sour sewage smell that would make a dog run away, and it's all mine.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

You should tell him, sum crazy sex gonna go down, just physically leave the 7yo out of it

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

It's been observed in tribal settings.

BTW, the point of that study was to disprove that christianity is the only thing preventing men from having sex their own children.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Hell yeah dude, make that bread then when you make bank give her the loaf

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

It would be a epic hook up but I doubt a relationship would ever work this day and age

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

paranoia.gif

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

THE Abe Lincoln?

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

is it true for all societies though?
I've been told that if some societies valued virginity so highly, it was specifically to prevent fathers from fucking their daughters.
Was it a lie? or a protection in case the taboo didn't trigger for a few outliers?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

when the deal is done it's only fair to give it to her
she cannot demand it from a legal perspective, but it's basically an implicit agreement

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Exactly, and her friends are the temptation most Dad's have to deal with. Mom's looks start to fade, the sex life is pretty boring, and then one of your kid's friends start to realize their sexual power over guys.

Since you are the cool Dad, the secret crush is already there. So the accidental walk by in her panties on a sleepover, the suggestive comment full of innuendo, followed by the inept look directly at your crotch to see if they got a reaction.

The temptation is real. Been through it with all my kid's friends and barely made it out without a major slip.

Femanons on this thread, tell me I am wrong.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

He knows ,yeah he would never harm her ,he can't help what his body likes

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

like I said, that pic removes too many cues for me to register it as my daughter.
But it's still your daughter after all. You're still attracted to her body regardless. A face is easy to hide.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

She says she loves me and that we need to get together...she gave me her cellphone number

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

I agree...my sister is shapely yet I think it’s revolting thinking of her in a sexual way

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

It definitely wouldn’t. Youngest person I’ve ever been with irl was 6 years younger than me and that was a shitstorm of a relationship. I’ve never hooked up with anyone so acting this out online would be the closest thing I will ever get to being with someone that much younger than me. I’m already starting to feel kind of like a creep for it.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

I lost my virginity to a 16-year-old at work and now she's blackmailing me

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

it's not just the face. It's her voice, the way she calls me, how she smell, how she moves... all of these are cues to my paternal instinct.
Take all of that of, and what is left? a lifeless doll vaguely shaped like her.

I'm not really the cool dad, I'm the Dad "whose daughter has a very big room so it's convenient for sleepovers". Not really exciting.

Want a cool dad? there's a firefighter dad a few houses down the street

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

do you do age play / role play that you're the cousin?

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

greentext?

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

I've been with a girl 10 years younger than me (31-21), and it worked for a while. But you just don't have the same expectations in life, it was complicated.
She wanted to go out every night, I wanted to have kids.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

How long ago did you meet?

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

The most notable problems with incest in history was the case of the Egyptians, where the royal family was believed to be divine, so brothers and sisters or mothers would marry for having offspring. They invariably had other lovers, though, and in some cases there are records of them lamenting the requirement to produce offspring from their close kin. The problem fixed itself, of course.

Jacob King
Jacob King

I have no desire for kids myself but I can’t imagine having anything in common with your average 19-year-old. Plus, there just seems to be something much more taboo to it and socially unacceptable to me than the usual older male x younger female coupling.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

You will be surprised. I wasn't the cool Dad either, but I had the full basement where the kids could spend the night.

Maybe a better phrase is "Convenient Dad".

13-15 is where it gets pretty strange. And I realized 19 is another milestone where they admit they had secret crushes on you, all told with a testing look.

John Peterson
John Peterson

a lifeless doll vaguely shaped like her.
So you just a want a girl that's shaped like your daughter but doesn't trigger your guilty paternal feelings? I can see why you like her friends then...

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

I fap to Pikachu Libre porn

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

doubt you're even here anymore but i'm begging you to not do this i was in the same situation 2 months ago and i'm just now starting to get over things. it will 100% end in disappointment believe me

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

so you're saying that even when incest is socially accepted, nay, socially *required*, it doesn't work?

that's food for thoughts.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

im fucking my gf little sister

Attached: 11045649-412987225537732-1873642108-o.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720)

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

"Convenient Dad"

Oh. That's so me. I've spent my whole life trying to be helpful to friends and relatives and such.
Not cool. Convenient.
Damn. Sounds like I got a few rough years coming.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

I've been fapping to Pikachu Libre lately

Attached: 10a72b63e7a3b9f88f0cb8e212461920e5c58c38.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1264)

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

how old are they both?

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

gf 24, little sis 19

Attached: 10899858-377618859074569-1687078019-n.jpg (65 KB, 960x480)

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Boring

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Pedo

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

You should check what that word means

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

So you just a want a girl that's shaped like your daughter but doesn't trigger your guilty paternal feelings
It's more like, my daughter is getting a shape that I happen to like.
Not wrong about her friends though, they don't trigger my instincts but start triggering my lower brain...

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

You should stop deflecting

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Being aroused is natural, just don't obssess or act upon it.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Attached: 10877542-368416549994800-1548296326-n.jpg (65 KB, 960x539)

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Unfair to relate that situation to modern times and you know that. Isolated single generation products of incest today are far less likely to exhibit the maligned traits portrayed throughout history.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

You'd fuck a 17 year old without hesitation

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

tl;Dr any of the non sense in this reply chain

Stop trying to control people, end of discussion.

William Wright
William Wright

If they're older than 18 all you need is confidence

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Forewarned is Forearmed

Now that you know what to expect, and you have enough self-control to not completely screw up, you can gently tease the girls back, and enjoy the game.

The first go around I was a hot mess. My wife traveled and I was the one home with the kids most of the time. A blubbering fool with my bedroom door locked jerking like a psycho to keep from doing something stupid.

The second daughters' friends got teased. Lots of innuendoes returned to them, nothing that could incriminate me, but enough to give them something to think about. Lots of giggling when I was out of sight and still within earshot.

If you are still married and want the girls to slow down, it might be a good idea to gently discuss the flirting by the girls early on with your wife. She will know exactly what they are doing, odds are she did the same thing back in the day, and will smack them down a notch.

Either way, have fun, don't be a moron, and enjoy the hard bodies.

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

We both know you want it younger than that. He gave an age and you said boring ya deflecting pedo bait

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

they don't trigger my instincts but start triggering my lower brain
That's because they have a body you like that you admit your daughter has as well. Which triggers your lower brain too...

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

I don't plan to act.
I just didn't prepare to steel myself from teases and such. I just never thought it would happen, and I now realize it's something I should be aware of.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Also, shamelessness.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

I only like teens