The Leftovers

So am I like the only one who watches this show? It's the most intense, mysterious, progressive, and just overall perfect show I've seen.

I mean it smokes Six Feet, Lost, Fargo, The Wire and just about every other God tier show out there.

Also Liv Tyler's bush is in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxVZDxK02QE
youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's one of my favourite tv shows of all time but I don't know if it beats some of the shows you listed

i heard feet and now im here

FUCKING FOOTFAGS

It is the si hole greatest show of all time and has a very small fan base for some reason.

Some people just watch it and assume it's 2deep4u bullshit and give it up after an episode or 2. Most of the people that hate on it do it solely because some people rave about how great it is.

Regardless, it's sum gud shit mayne.

Sup Forums loves it, except for butthurt Lindelof shitposters. Stick around for the live threads in a couple weeks my nigga, it's gonna be amazing.

damon lindelof shills it pretty regularly around here. Hes got nothing better to do. Career over, etc.

basically no ones giving it a chance because damon lindelof has proven time and again to be an absolutely horrid writer.

This

But not this. This is normie reddit shit

oh hey, speaking of damon lindelof

everyone wave to damon lindelof.

shills dont even try to hide it at this point. this show is just a bunch of random bullshit thrown together to create forced drama.

all it has going for it is solid acting. everything else is garbage

I wasn't a fan of Lost, but I give The Leftovers a pass because:

a) The show's creators were up front about not answering the central mysteries of the show and
b) The show works without teasing the viewer with an ever-expanding web of mysteries

The emotions and tribulations the characters experience are incredible to watch without having a thorough understanding of the natural forces that lead to them.

These nu/tv/ posters love capeshit

I gave up on it because I hate looking at Justin Theroux

ive been here since abatap faggot

What show is this?

>The show works without teasing the viewer with an ever-expanding web of mysteries

... the first two seasons were entirely about ever expanding webs of mysteries.

Faggot

>The show works without teasing the viewer with an ever-expanding web of mysteries

wtf? this is literally what the show is all about, mysteries stacked on mysteries. it's the same crap that lost did.

they were upfront about not answering the central mystery of the show because lindelof wanted to cover his ass

There are some mysteries, but those aren't what the show is about. The show is about characters dealing with forces beyond their understanding, not TUNE IN NEXT TIME AND MAYBE WE'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S IN THE HATCH ;)

It seems you're smart enough to understand the leftovers, yet still dumb enough not to understand lost. Truly a flawed character

Sup Forums loves this show, that's all you need to know to realize its complete lack of quality and substance

Definitive telekino. Season 2 really fucked with my psyche on a personal level for some reason.

Also, the music choices throughout have been incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=RxVZDxK02QE

I want to jam my dick down your contrarian throat until you suffocate and die

go back to posting about snyder kino

>mysteries aren't what the show is about

are you demented? "mysteries" are the core of literally every single character turn.

>dude why's nora got a gun??
>dude why's the cult so cray cray??
>dude why'd kevin and laura split??
>dude whats da cult doin??
>dude what's nora's jerb??
>dude what's nora's problem questin???
>dude what's up with dog killin dude??
etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

>The show is about characters dealing with forces beyond their understanding

are you delusional? 90% of this show is DUDE MYSTERIES LMAO.

this show truly is a pleb filter. if you like this horse shit you're helpless.

All of you are retarded and none of.you understand the show because of your insanely low IQ on both ends of the argument

yes, this show is extremely deep, only you understand it

>The show is about characters dealing with forces beyond their understanding

No it isn't. That's the shittiest read possible.

The show is about people dealing with grief/loss. At least the first season. Each character/group is either on or represents one of the stages of grief. The cult is anger, angry because they think everyone else is in denial, kevin and nora are depression, holy wayne and liv tyler are bargaining, and the little blasian baby is acceptance.

Season 2 is just lindelof OC bullshit though, because he didn't understand a single thing about the book.

Sounds like you need to let the mystery be :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80

It's breddy gud.