So this is flooding the news today. Apparently he gets his daughter virginity checked every year...

So this is flooding the news today. Apparently he gets his daughter virginity checked every year. Anybody know what her (Deyjah Harris) take is on the whole thing? The girl is pretty handsome. I never knew colored girls could make it to 18 without being a complete slut.

Attached: IMG_20191107_221313.jpg (1080x784, 168K)

Its niggers, who the fuck knows why they do their niggerly deeds

What a shock... who would have guessed that having a strong father figure make women less inclined to be sluts.

>I never knew colored girls could make it to 18 without being a complete slut.
apparently if they know they're getting annual checks to make sure they haven't been taking dick up the cunt it is possible
but I'm pretty sure she's taken miles up the ass and down the throat

I don't know if I would go that far but it is good that he did this. Way too many women, especially with rich daddies are disgusting sluts. And while I personally like disgusting sluts, I can understand a father wanting a better life for his daughter than just some junkie rich skank.

This.

Oh definitely. I've known hardcore christian fathers, who's daughters were sucking down cock like it was going out of style. And they never went so far as to get her checked at a gynaecologist. After she gets out of the house she's probably going to be a super skank because of all the repressed sexual desires. Either that or maybe she'll find a man and settle down with a few kids.... Ha! NOT!

Clearly this is white people's fault.

incels

>So this is flooding the news today.
>there was one news story but I don't have a life so it seemed like a big deal
ftfy

nigcels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: be6f12b8c59b1589df8bc7a30f258b4b--terry-richardson.jpg (500x512, 45K)

how so?

Beta-orbiting cuckold bitch.

Attached: INCEL COMMENTER.jpg (605x658, 83K)

>he said something bad about a particular woman or group of women
>INCEEEEEEEL
That's how the cuck brain works.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: Nickelodeon-Drops-Producer-Dan-Schneider.jpg (798x420, 25K)

incel incest?

Probably been taking it in the ass since 13 but the gyno is too nice to tell dad whose made a career of glorifying crime and demeaning women.

You’re forgetting a key component, user. If your daughter is hot and can score an actual successful husband (or wife) he can financially support her and eventually help you as well allowing you to make more money. In the olden days you just got paid upfront in the form of a dowry, pc culture calls for a long term investment

>Caring at all about what she thinks on it
But this is how we got into this mess in the first place.

You could just have posted this you absolute faggot

Attached: 1568204231011.jpg (960x960, 146K)

abortion

based

Wasn't it mundane matt who said all this?

nah it was ethan ralph

nah it was Matt Leblanc

GOD I HATE STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH WE SHOULD JUST RIP THEIR HEADS OFF AND PLAY BASEBALL WITH THEM. FUCK WHY DO NIGGERS EXIST GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. STUPID ASS UGLY ASS COCOBUTTER SMELLING ASS GREASY ASS CANT EVEN SEE THEM AT NIGHT ASS NIGGERS!! FUCK EM. SKIN THEM ALIVE AND POUR ACID ON THEM! FUCK ENSLAVING THOSE WORTHLESS NIGGERS JUST KILL THEM ALL. HANG THEM BEAT THEM AND RAPE THEIR FATASS WOMEN. MURDER AND TOURTURE THE NIGGER MEN AND RAPE THE NIGRESSES FORCING THEM TO BIRTH MULATTOS SLUTS AND BREED THEM OUT TOO UNTIL THEIR WHITE. FUUUUUUUUCK NIGGERSZZZZ BOP
DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOP LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER HERE IN OLD NIGS. I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS NIGGERSZZZZ SUCK DICK!!!!! THEIR ALL POOR LIKE OBAMA FUCKING RAPE AND KILL MICHELLE ONIGGERBAMA NIGGERS FUCKING KILL THEM ALL AND SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGgGGhagagagagaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahHahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE LAUGHING AT DEAD NIGGERS. I LOVE WATCHING THEM SQUIRM AS THEY DIE!! FUCK NIGGERS ZFUCK YOU NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

also wrong, it was Pipesmoke McGillicuddy

Attached: 1568275036227.jpg (600x651, 77K)

I hate to break it to you but a woman can have an intact hymen and not be a virgin, and virgins can have torn hymens from shit like a heavy period. Sounds like TI needs to get a fucking life and let her be her own damn person, it's not his decision to decide who/when she fucks

You dont call females handsome you dumb cunt

GOD I HATE STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH WE SHOULD JUST RIP THEIR HEADS OFF AND PLAY BASEBALL WITH THEM. FUCK WHY DO NIGGERS EXIST GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. STUPID ASS UGLY ASS COCOBUTTER SMELLING ASS GREASY ASS CANT EVEN SEE THEM AT NIGHT ASS NIGGERS!! FUCK EM. SKIN THEM ALIVE AND POUR ACID ON THEM! FUCK ENSLAVING THOSE WORTHLESS NIGGERS JUST KILL THEM ALL. HANG THEM BEAT THEM AND RAPE THEIR FATASS WOMEN. MURDER AND TOURTURE THE NIGGER MEN AND RAPE THE NIGRESSES FORCING THEM TO BIRTH MULATTOS SLUTS AND BREED THEM OUT TOO UNTIL THEIR WHITE. FUUUUUUUUCK NIGGERSZZZZ BOP
DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOP LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER HERE IN OLD NIGS. I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS NIGGERSZZZZ SUCK DICK!!!!! THEIR ALL POOR LIKE OBAMA FUCKING RAPE AND KILL MICHELLE ONIGGERBAMA NIGGERS FUCKING KILL THEM ALL AND SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGgGGhagagagagaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahHahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE LAUGHING AT DEAD NIGGERS. I LOVE WATCHING THEM SQUIRM AS THEY DIE!! FUCK NIGGERS ZFUCK YOU NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIZZGER'Z BOOP DOOOP DOOP DERP JERRRP FUCKVNEGORLO JEWBS

nope