sarah silverman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l1Sa9hXA4mo
youtu.be/lVlxW3jW_y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go on

I want to HATEFUCK those Jewish ta-tas.

No

She sees swastikas everywhere and lies about not being payed enough. She was cute in that one star trek voyager episode, but now she literally looks like a monkey.

lol the padded bra

Someone post Aubrey plaza mocking her

Her tits are so disappointing. She looks like a fridge naked.

Times 2.
I think the gohst in the shell jews are spamming.

I love America, but not like, more than any other country?

Spamming what?

What? I too want to see this.

wrote a great autobiography , its a really good read
and yes she looks better with clothes on

i'd lick that hairy pusy tho

almost thought this was a GDP episode

youtu.be/l1Sa9hXA4mo

this looks like a screenshot from a GDP video

Yeah Sarah really is a gross domestic product

you know what it means

Did she finally do a shoot for Mompov.com finally?

Gross domestic product is what uploaders title GDP to avoid it from being taken down friendo

we are brothers

youtu.be/lVlxW3jW_y8
Cute!

I'd silver all over her if you catch my drift

germany denmark poland

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>all those names and he forgot about the drunk Trotskyist with a Jewish mother

TITS

I'd fuck her and make families with her if you catch my drift.

inb4 fridge in a shower

i would force her to be ann frank while i dress up as hitler and she fucks me the best she can to be saved from being gassed

honestly she looks fucking amazing for a jewish woman in her 40s

>but now she literally looks like a monkey.

Please user... I just fapped...

ep number?

She's so pathetic.

I wonder if she watches her new boyfriend fuck his 10/10 ex while she cries in a chair in the corner, furiously masturbating, while Michael won't stop saying anti-semitic slurs towards her

DELET

nice man

>Hates Trump because he's a fascist
>Wants a military coup which would lead to an actual dictatorship

What did she mean by this?

Poe's Law rings true

>Mad King

>that awkward silence occasionally interrupted by nervous laughter.

There's nothing worse in this world than unfunny stand up.

one hot jewess

would pee in her butt

S-she knows the military is with Trump right?

>Jews have high IQ
>statistically atheists have higher IQ than non-atheists

PURE COINCIDENCE though

Sarah Silverman launches an heinous ocular assault against our pious Muslim eyes by showing her disgusting droopy Jew titties in this nude scene from her new film “I Smile Back”.

Us Muslims certainly won’t be smiling back at Sarah for exposing her sad sagging Semitic milk sacks like this. In fact, when we finish vomiting our guts out we will unleash a furious Jihad against this horse faced harlot, and throw stones at her until our arms dislocate and she is buried underneath a mountain as high as Everest.

Even then the scales of justice will not be balanced as the sight of Sarah’s Christ killing chesticles is so disturbing that us Muslims must question if life is even worth living anymore knowing that their monstrous memory will continue to haunt our dreams for the rest of our days. Perhaps it is time for us to put on the martyr vest, and find our way to paradise were the boobies are always plump, firm, and hidden away behind burkas.

She sucks but she was the first to give Harris a job.

RIP short funny druggie jew man

>that one Maroon 5 song where he's in the halloween outfit thing singing about some other guy banging his ex
>watch the video
>the girl he's pining over is actually this kike
Immersion ruined

What exactly is it that causes fridge-physique? Does she need wider hips? Smaller traps? What the fuck is wrong with this body? I know it looks wrong but I can't really explain why beyond 'fridge.'

the military does its own thing

they pretend the president has control but in reality they do what they like

She looks like she wouldn't smell good. I guess that's why I'm not attracted to her.