Planning on making my first battle vest. Any specific denim vests that are better than others?

Planning on making my first battle vest. Any specific denim vests that are better than others?

Attached: fadc304e5c1205cd7c9926575ca4ac6a.jpg (856x1141, 156K)

They're all good.

Buy used. Cheap af and you'll cover it with beer in the next mosh pit.

dude look i'm not trying to be mean but battle vests are the gayest shit ever

I had one when i was a young lad. Looking back it was the cringiest shit

Would only wear it to concerts. I couldnt imagine casually wearing it in public

Any denim that's not blue. It's all about individuality. Be different, go rainbow.

Be original

Battle vest? Holy shit you are gay af dude.

You have to be 18 to post here

Go ask the guys on
>>>/Lgbt/
I'm sure they can help you

First off..peel off that shitty Fuckn slayer badge(worst Fuckn band in history, basically a high school garage band that got lucky..kk is a complete douchebag) and get yourself an Iron Maiden patch instead and Judas Priest instead of obituary
Cmon man, smarten up
Lol jk, do what ya want

Put a bunch of Aerosmith and u2 patches on it, maybe throw in a few kings of Leon patches

Attached: E114B151-0D53-4309-B00D-99EF14EB56ED.jpg (313x286, 71K)

Do it and put all boy bands on it but act hard as shit. Be original for once in your life.

Lmfao Fuckn Aerosmith
Forgot about them, sorry Slayer, you’re def the 2nd worst band in the world..
Fuck Stephen Tyler...she is hot as hell though..would love to feed my huge cock into her huge mouth.

I'm guessing you're are underage or just a faggot, either way I want you off my board
Kings of Leon are the most faggoty band ever. Save me the trouble and just Lynch yourself.

Attached: source.gif (500x375, 536K)

must be darker blue levi to be old school authentic, cut off your own sleeves, dont buy anything precut or prewashed soft etc. buy something used and abused off craigslist. Now you can go be a faggot cringelord but at least you'll look authentic

Wouldn't recommend this, did this at a concert and got jumped. Metalheads are autistic as fuck

imagine getting beaten up by metalheads. lol

>Judas Priest

Fuck any advice. Put shit YOU like in it. Dont be a Posuer ever.

Don't forget the Warrant, Poison and Def Leppard! And some Nickelback too!

They asked about vests not patches. Learn how to read you dipshit.

good to see someone keeping the tradition alive, but dont be that fag who orders stuff online to put on their vest, only have stuff you actually bought at live events. never had one myself i just collect t shirts from concerts and festivals instead.
>posted wearing nothing but a tesseract t-shirt and undies

How to make an acid washed battlevest:
>mix 1/3 water and 2/3 bleach
>drink it

Attached: P0.jpg (1242x1242, 888K)

Gayest of the gayest

Attached: il_570xN.1985413295_oyz5.jpg (570x456, 52K)

blue can work if you're going for like an 80s thrash metal look, otherwise just get a black one imo

Don’t do the vests that are acid washed poorly, the more faded the better but if the wash is splotchy then pass it, follow a color scheme with your patches and get your favorite album as a back patch.