Dubs decide what I will message the photographer

Dubs decide what I will message the photographer

Attached: C1873D9E-F13F-4577-899D-D2402A220030.jpg (2048x2048, 577K)

Why would the photographer care?...

If this post gets dubs, will you do something legitimately interesting

Because he is a man and she is hot so he will love her nudes

Attached: 2DB0E973-ADA8-4ADD-ACF2-E4E56740AAA2.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Why are you so set on ruining her career?

Because it’s fun to expose a slut

Attached: F96C4C48-633E-4E81-A787-C2BBEFC50BE8.jpg (720x960, 51K)

So she got drunk at a party and stripped, you got her picture. She has a clause in her modeling contract that she cant do nude, and you want to ruin her??

Yes that’s it ... but have hundreds of nudes of her

Attached: 208704D9-DC7A-455E-9F6D-BFE212317BBE.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Could dubs win a hole pic? Trips?

Yes of course dubs for her hole

You see kid, not everybody outhere thinks like a virgin teenager, contrary of what you believe, not all people will lose their minds for watching a pic of a woman showing her tits
Specially a photographer, which would probably had hundreds if not thousands of pics of even hotter girls.
If some retarded kid decided to randomly send me nude pics of a client, I'd probably talk with my client about this, and try to catch the poor idiot.

>ruin her carrer
the photographer won't do jack shit, because it's more important a paying client, than "lol, look at the boobs of that chick"

Attached: You poor idiot.gif (512x384, 1.89M)

roll

So instead of just keeping her in your spank bank. You feel the need to get her fired and take money out of her pocket, to make you feel better about your small dick...

roll again

roll for the hole

55?

Implying men don’t like to see nudes no matter how many girls they have seen in photos or in person. You are a faggot

Why be a faggot? She shot you down? Feels bad?

d'aaawww
Let me explain it to you in terms you can understand
men like to see boobs, thats right, thats why i enter places like this
Me,a professional, will I lose my mind because an angry nobody is sending me boobs of a paying client?
no, nor I will think less of her because she decided to share pics with a salty little kid.

I know you stroke your little penis every night thinking about how you will "take revenge" on her and "ruin her carreer", but it doesn't work like that IRL, unless you work with kids or something, and even then, it just happens a little porcentage of the time.

But hey, you keep posting her pics to the same couple dozen idiots here, I'm sure all those underage morons, and the idiots who stay here 24/7 are going to do something about it!

Attached: s4f1k.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Not talking about revenge faggot, but you are being disingenuous to say that someone wouldn’t want to see nudes. I don’t personally think op should try to ruin anyone life for a couple of picks because he is an incel incapable of getting laid. You are being a nigger.

Attached: 63F87623-2D87-41C4-A1C5-224BCFA7DBE0.jpg (1000x584, 59K)

Gonna comment as a photographer here. Most of us will just inform the model that we've been contacted..and then let them handle it. Some photographers will try to white knight...some won't. I've been contacted a few times by either angry incel exes, or whatever and the fact of the matter is it's the models drama to deal with. I don't try to be involved more than that.

Oh, so reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
It's ok lad, it's my fault for thinking people in this place can do complex things like reading.